Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.18 Beta REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the Best Deal!

Just follow

Have fun :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlenjasAdventures-0.18Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Zhefyro

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Alenja's Adventures [v0.18 Beta] [Wet & Wild Production]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.18-Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I gave this away when the "remaster" was started but when saw this latest update show up on the F95 banners, I am curious if Alenja has been fucked yet... if she is starting to be used & abused (forget the futa shit) , maybe I'll download it to have a look but if not, I'll save my limited bandwidth!! :oops:

I originally had such high hopes for this game after Valiant Warrior Astrid was abandoned but all she did in the original iteration was run around naked!! The ultimate blue ball game... :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, the remake is already where the original stopped so I hope to see some story progression between Yorik and Alenja in the next updates. The new dialogues are funnier than the original and the side content in the amazon village is not bad.

Reactions: MrNordic and FMag

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I gave this away when the "remaster" was started but when saw this latest update show up on the F95 banners, I am curious if Alenja has been fucked yet... if she is starting to be used & abused (forget the futa shit) , maybe I'll download it to have a look but if not, I'll save my limited bandwidth!! :oops:

I originally had such high hopes for this game after Valiant Warrior Astrid was abandoned but all she did in the original iteration was run around naked!! The ultimate blue ball game... :mad:
There are two sex scenes with Alenja before this one and premium version has six more.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Still not much content, but quite interesting, with nice animated scenes and moans. Good job (y) But I would recommend avoiding monster sex and some rough fetishe (like pissing) content or at least make them avoidable in the future.
It usesless ask to make things option like: the old fart bastrad or pissing. This Dev do not lissening to the audience, since the dev will say: "If you don't like it then it not my problem."

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: m3nic and Udayana
3.30 star(s) 59 Votes