"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Alenja's Adventures REMASTER [v0.15] [Wet & Wild Production] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,36 GB / 504 MB - Alenja's_Adventures_REMASTER-0.15-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,33 GB / 477 MB - Alenja's_Adventures_REMASTER-0.15-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AlenjasAdventures-0.15Remaster
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
One of the worst Renpy games ever. Not surprised that the developer has so few patrons, more surprised that he does nothing to fix it. His existing approach will bring the game to "abandoned" status.
There's no accounting for taste... ;) I love it! One of the best Renpy games and with by far the best humor. It is genius. :love:

jjklik

Aug 2, 2018
One of the worst Renpy games ever. Not surprised that the developer has so few patrons, more surprised that he does nothing to fix it. His existing approach will bring the game to "abandoned" status.
How do you get this opinion? Good looking girls, fun story, nice visuals. Sure, there are some silly and unnecessary parts to this game but that's everyone. At least the dev puts out a solid story and good CGs.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Hmmm. At the point where Yoric is given a choice by two slavers, either choice leads to game over? The only difference is the first leads to it immediately, and choosing the second leads to it after a short scene.
I am assuming this is as far as the update goes? Although, equally there are no other options I can see to further the story for any future updates.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
There's no accounting for taste... ;) I love it! One of the best Renpy games and with by far the best humor. It is genius. :love:
It's still unparalleled, but the remastering process had real new content year ago and at this pace it's going to take another year before we get to see some new exciting stuff.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still not much content, but quite interesting, with nice animated scenes and moans. Good job (y) But I would recommend avoiding monster sex and some rough fetishe (like pissing) content or at least make them avoidable in the future.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.15 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the Best Deal!

Just follow

Have fun :)

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
How do you get this opinion?
Probably because of this?

Edit: Not saying the game is bad at all but every successful game needs audience and most of the audience is always free users but they boost the game's popularity but when a dev start putting contents behind paywalls they lose free users/free advertisement and that usually leads to "abandoned" stats, i might be wrong but honestly i didn't even want to play when i found out about paywalled contents so the dev definitely need to change a few things here because just hot models and funny story does not make a game popular its the people that does that.
Ashampoo_Snap_Wednesday, January 25, 2023_10h17m35s_001_Wet & Wild Production creating Adult G...jpg

Last edited:

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Probably because of this?

Edit: Not saying the game is bad at all but every successful game needs audience and most of the audience is always free users but they boost the game's popularity but when a dev start putting contents behind paywalls they lose free users/free advertisement and that usually leads to "abandoned" stats, i might be wrong but honestly i didn't even want to play when i found out about paywalled contents so the dev definitely need to change a few things here because just hot models and funny story does not make a game popular its the people that does that.
View attachment 2337251
So, you didn't even play it...

The wisest way to to support this game is to occasionally pay the discounted price for the premium version instead of monthly subscription. It's also advisable to cancel your membership immediately so that you don't forget. But after that your support doesn't show in the number of patrons or in the goals achieved.

The actual problem with this game is that it hasn't had real new content for a year (the dev doesn't even want/have time to add it) and therefore most likely not that many want to pay for the discounted premium.

Verboacido

Jan 29, 2021
Well, I'm a free user, so I don't really have any ground to complain, but this things are the one that give me pause in recommend this game.

Rewards.PNG

Obviously the Dev has all the right to charge for his hard work, but the "nude version" of thumbnails? or the "nude version" of the menu?, of course the rest makes sense, bonus paths with sex scenes, special story ending, etc; the thing is, the Dev sure makes really beautiful models and the story is fun, but when you see this in the changelog.

Rewards1.PNG

or this in the Gallery of the game.

Rewards2.PNG

You feel like the game was cut and you have to pay to see the full story, and the fact that the Dev post wallpapers behind a paywall, well, just don't help much in promoting the game, anyway, I don't want this game to become "abandoned", so here is my opinion about why there are not much people discussing about the updates, and as I said before, I'm a free user, so you can disregard this opinion.

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes