MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021

With todays Release of v0.14 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the Best Deal!

Just follow

Have fun :)
Ehhh... the button says "Join now for $120 per month"?!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
how far does the corruption go?. How does the corruption system work?. Can Alenja go evil or fall into lust with the Orcs?. It is fun being bad.
Well, there is no point system working in the background (if that is what you are asking?!), but the story itself includes corruption and stuff.

And Alenja is not evil, but she can become indeed very angry if you don't behave xD

Ehhh... the button says "Join now for $120 per month"?!
No, it's definitely 15, don't worry!

Reactions: JaszMan and Ass Fan

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Hmmm, I am noticing a trend on F95 in general where Devs instead of progressing the content and game are becoming more focussed on re rendering and putting these out as updates.
To be honest, there was nothing wrong with the renders for this particular game to begin with, and the problem when Devs do this, is it never ends......advances in their own techniques or software mean things can always look better a few months later, and they fall into this temptation.
I propose finish the game, and then, if really, really needs it, by all means render as updates.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Well, there is no point system working in the background (if that is what you are asking?!), but the story itself includes corruption and stuff.

And Alenja is not evil, but she can become indeed very angry if you don't behave xD

No, it's definitely 15, don't worry!
i Guess going full on Rage would be a little corrupting. the story is super cool. Love the story and am enjoying it. I do like to see Heroines get persuaded to go to the darkside. Still if tht is the extent of Alenja's corruption well that is not much corruption that is just anger or hatred. By the by I find the fighting mechanic cool. I just finished the latest update,what a cliffhanger. Go to say it though. It's good to be bad. Alenja is finally experiencing the real world and it is not all flowers and unicorns. You either fight for the good in the world or fall to the dark side of the world. Swimming upstream or going with the flow. Cheers to all the hardwork.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
That sex on the tree with that bald head was fucking good.
I put indeed a lot of time and effort into the scene. I'm happy you did enjoy it :)

Hmmm, I am noticing a trend on F95 in general where Devs instead of progressing the content and game are becoming more focussed on re rendering and putting these out as updates.
To be honest, there was nothing wrong with the renders for this particular game to begin with, and the problem when Devs do this, is it never ends......advances in their own techniques or software mean things can always look better a few months later, and they fall into this temptation.
I propose finish the game, and then, if really, really needs it, by all means render as updates.
I can't speak for other developers, but I had very good reasons why I needed to make a remaster.

The two main reasons are the following:

First of all, the very next scene after the scene where we left off in the original game, is probably the most complex scene I will ever do. The problem is, that this scene wouldn't work with a 2D background. It would just look out of place and completely destroy the immersion.
That's why I needed to create a 3D environment for that location. But then it wouldn't make much sense to leave the 2D background for former scenes in that same location in the game. People would just get confused by it, which I don't want.
To put it simple, if I switch to 3D, I need to make it for the whole game entirely, not just for one scene.

The second major reason is, that after developing the original game for around two years (at that time), my skills did improve a lot on how to create a more high quality game. Even in the old version, if you look at the very first release and the latest releases before starting over, the difference between those scenes was HUGE.
Time runs fast and the graphics, especially from the beginning of the game were really outdated after two years.
I don't want that difference in quality in my game, I feel that my supporters and the community in general deserves the high quality from the later scenes for the whole game.
To iron out the quality difference and creating the base for future content is exactly what I wanted to deliver with the remaster version. But it ended up becoming much more than that. Now there are also several hours of new and extended content in the game, as well as lots of new characters, locations and many other improvents.

Believe it or not, I always have the best intentions in mind when creating the game. It's my personal goal to deliver you guys the best product I can with all the resources I have right now. The only downside, if you will, is that it takes a bit of time.
But I will never understand why there is so much hate from some people. I have always delivered what I did announce and every single time I also put some extra stuff into an update or a request to make people happy.
I always was and will be open for feedback and valid critism, but blindless hate has no purpose other than taking away my motivation to deliver you guys a great game, which in the end, doesn't help anybody.

(This is above is meant in general, not because of your post. You are welcome!)

i Guess going full on Rage would be a little corrupting. the story is super cool. Love the story and am enjoying it. I do like to see Heroines get persuaded to go to the darkside. Still if tht is the extent of Alenja's corruption well that is not much corruption that is just anger or hatred. By the by I find the fighting mechanic cool. I just finished the latest update,what a cliffhanger. Go to say it though. It's good to be bad. Alenja is finally experiencing the real world and it is not all flowers and unicorns. You either fight for the good in the world or fall to the dark side of the world. Swimming upstream or going with the flow. Cheers to all the hardwork.
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your thoughts, really appreciate it!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Merry-Christmas_2022_2160p.jpg

I wish you all an Awesome Christmas Celebration =)

Have a great time with your loved ones and take care of yourselves

Stay tuned and healthy guys...

4k Nude Version (for Supporters):

Reactions: Ragnar and belwarf

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
And he skipped the question from the biggest supporter ever again...

Kind of Christmas like thou...

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Really, let us see a new hot extra scene with Alenja and receive our monetary support or see your game to slowly die...

If you've actually secretly been working with the stuff that happens after the original version, when it might to prove to be a good choice but I doubt it.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:
Like did announce , there will be two updates (v0.14 and v0.15) to finalize the second scene.

SUMMARY FOR v0.15 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Update will finalize the content of the former update
- Rerendered and slightly Extended Scene
> Ironed out several issues from the original scene (missplaced shadows, heavily reduced image noise, lighting etc.)
- Added new transitions and a few more sound effects to the mix
> Scenes feel now smoother and more immersive
- New Bonus Images to unlock
- Over 1600 Lines of Code have been added
- Around 250 Sound Effects are now in the game
General Game Improvements:
- Additional Proof Reading for older Content

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.15 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Puzzle-Minigame (Nude Version)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)
- Added A New Exciting Daydream Sequence

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: zxal22
3.30 star(s) 59 Votes