TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Not a fan of Alenja's big, butch mother, which is what this update is all about.
Hopefully, some more naughty Yoric, naughty Orcs, and Alenja content will arrive next update.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
Six sex scenes with Alenja, extra renders and dreams.
Thanks. It's a shame tough, is non premium version good to play?
i can't say anything to developer he does the work but because of my countrys sadly poor economy rn i can't pay for premium :'(

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Can someone explain me what does premium ver. exactly has? Like more content?
"PREMIUM EDITION" of the Game:
• Access
to Several Hours of Extra Content
• Daydream Scenes
(Additional Choices)
- Exclusive Content, about Characters naughty thoughts
• Requested Bonus Content (Additional Choices)
-
Adds Several Bonus Paths, with Nudity and Sex Scenes
- Embedded in well written adventurous Stories
- Unlock Exclusiv Bonus Images
- Explore Special Story Endings
Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
More naughty Minigames (Nude Version)
Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
• Bonus Image Pack
(Premium Edition)
- 290 Images to date (v0.08)
- Usable as Wallpaper (1080p)
• Your Name in Credits

The premium edition is on offer right now:

It's definitely worth it, especially on a 50% discount ;)

How much Lesbian content ? and any scenes you dont want avoidable ?
There already is some lesbian content in the game and there is more to come (soon). What I can tell you is, that it's not the typical VN lesbian content you will find in most other games. I always try to deliver something unique to the player. All I can say is, that there are two huge scenes to come and they are both very special in their own right.

And yes you can skip several scenes if you don't like them. I have build in a warning message and a spoiler button to let you know upfront.

Overall, I can only recommend to you to try out the game yourself and see if it's in your taste. Just keep in mind, that lesbian content is not the main focus of the game.

Not a fan of Alenja's big, butch mother, which is what this update is all about.
Hopefully, some more naughty Yoric, naughty Orcs, and Alenja content will arrive next update.
Well, I'm sure then you will love what the game has in store for you, because the next few updates will all be concentrating on Alenjas story and it will start to get hardcore very soon :sneaky:

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
From what I recall the most I actually saw for lesbian content was Alenja hooking up with I think it was a forest nymph...other than that for that tag for the game genres...anything else since then?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
From what I recall the most I actually saw for lesbian content was Alenja hooking up with I think it was a forest nymph...other than that for that tag for the game genres...anything else since then?
Yes, the newest update (v0.12) is all lesbian content. And like I mentioned to another person in my post above, there is more to come in the near future.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, the newest update (v0.12) is all lesbian content. And like I mentioned to another person in my post above, there is more to come in the near future.
Sweet that's one off of my list the second would be foot worship/toe sucking during lesbian antics lol...(I get not everyone's cup of tea however there's things that aren't mine so I leave such comments to myself)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Well, I'm sure then you will love what the game has in store for you, because the next few updates will all be concentrating on Alenjas story and it will start to get hardcore very soon :sneaky:
I hope that means next two updates since this time there isn't real reason to divide the latter scene into two parts. After these two scenes the actual remastering is done unless you're going to make some actual new content. (You could e.g. use that old cave animation with or without my support.) What are your plans?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I hope that means next two updates since this time there isn't real reason to divide the latter scene into two parts. After these two scenes the actual remastering is done unless you're going to make some actual new content. (You could e.g. use that old cave animation with or without my support.) What are your plans?
Both will happen. Some renders and animations will get a complete ovehaul to iron out still existing issues and there will also be some new content added.

How to play the original version?
There is only the remaster version on here, but I'm sure you will find the old game somewhere on the internet. However, the scene you guys were talking about is coming with the next update. So it might be better to wait a bit to play the improved version.

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes