aihikari

May 18, 2019
Since the preview pics don't tell me enough, I feel inclined to ask: Does this game focus on lesbian content or provide equal content for all genres? Or we get to pick what we prefer?

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Since the preview pics don't tell me enough, I feel inclined to ask: Does this game focus on lesbian content or provide equal content for all genres? Or we get to pick what we prefer?
It will soon contain equal content for orcs, trolls, tentacles etc. And human males. And some choices.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Overall, the game comes with a wide range of fetishes. There is also lesbian content in it (like the whole v0.12 update), but it's not the main focus of the game. If you like the preview images, just try it out yourself and see if it suites you.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.12 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the Best Deal!

Just follow

Have fun :)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Alenja's Adventures [v0.12 Remaster] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 441 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 414 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

s22ll

Sep 29, 2020
Alenja's Adventures [v0.12 Remaster] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 441 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 414 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks dude

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Overall, the game comes with a wide range of fetishes. There is also lesbian content in it (like the whole v0.12 update), but it's not the main focus of the game. If you like the preview images, just try it out yourself and see if it suites you.
Top fetish for me is incest. Still waiting for this game to scratch that itch. ;)

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes