rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I'm looking for a game with animation like what's shown in the signature previews. How much of this game actually is animated, though? Is it just a few cutscenes here and there, or does most of the sexy content have animation?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I'm looking for a game with animation like what's shown in the signature previews. How much of this game actually is animated, though? Is it just a few cutscenes here and there, or does most of the sexy content have animation?
Well, there are quite some animations in the game, especially the sex scenes are animated. But given the lengths of the current content (many hours), the majority are renders images. It's not a 3D Game where you walk around (if that's what you are looking for).

Reactions: rb813

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Alenja all the way, this month :sneaky:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I hope you all are doing well :)

Overall I'm very busy developing the game, but I'm also very busy in my private life. A lot has changed. Our family has grown and needs more of my attention.

Nonetheless, every minute I have I do work on the game. And the good news is, the next update (v0.14) is ready and will be released within the next few hours.

Get ready =)

Reactions: Ass Fan

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:
I think it's great news for everybody, because this update and also the next few updates will ALL focus on Alenja's story. In the end, she is the main character for a reason.
Like did announce , there will be two updates (v0.14 and v0.15) to finalize the second scene.

SUMMARY FOR v0.14 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Update comes with two new scenes (a tiny and a big one)
- Rerendered and slightly Extended the bigger Scene
> Ironed out several issues from the original scene (missplaced shadows, heavily reduced image noise, lighting etc.)
- Overall Improved Animations
> They are smoother now and more detailed (with additional movements)
> The number of Frames have been multiplied by factor 2 or 3
- 3 New Characters will be introduced (new for the remaster)
- Added new transitions and a few more sound effects to the mix
> Scenes feel now smoother and more immersive
- New Bonus Images to unlock (will be added in v0.15)
- Over 2000 Lines of Code have been added
- Around 250 Sound Effects are now in the game
General Game Improvements:
- Additional Proof Reading for older Content

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.14 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Puzzle-Minigame (Nude Version)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)
- Added A New Exciting Daydream Sequence

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Overall I'm very busy developing the game, but I'm also very busy in my private life. A lot has changed. Our family has grown and needs more of my attention.
Congratulations!

Since the remastering process is obviously going to take more time than the original one, how about making some actual new content to get back some of your old supporters;)

Jul 16, 2018
I see neither a walkthrough mod nor a gallery/scene unlocker for this game?
Isn't it available, or isn't it needed?
(I normally don't play games without walkthrough mods because I just want to play it once and see it all).

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I see neither a walkthrough mod nor a gallery/scene unlocker for this game?
Isn't it available, or isn't it needed?
(I normally don't play games without walkthrough mods because I just want to play it once and see it all).
You don't need walkthrough since every choice has a spoiler and/or skipping option because people here complained so much about game overs and mini games. But you have to play these (and continue from a save if it's game over or alternative/what if path based on a request) to see everything.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
will there be a discount on the premium edition?
Yes, I plan to do another discount for the PE, when the standard version goes public.

Wow there are beautiful models
Wish this was a male protoganist game
Thanks!
Just to let you know. Even though it's mainly a female protagonist game, you will also take on the role of male characters, especially in sex scenes.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.14 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the Best Deal!

Just follow

Have fun :)

Reactions: Ass Fan

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.14.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can she go evil?. Lose her moral compass and even join the baddies,that would be cool. Fall of a heroine "evil smirk"

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Alenja's Adventures [v0.14 Remaster] [Wet & Wild Production] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.14 Remaster · · · (455.5 MiB :: 1.31 GiB)
Mac v0.14 Remaster · · · (421.4 MiB :: 1.28 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how far does the corruption go?. How does the corruption system work?. Can Alenja go evil or fall into lust with the Orcs?. It is fun being bad.

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes