pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I guess there is a possible bug in the current version 0.11, concerning the last memory game.

Apparently, if you choose the easy version, images 33 and 33b are unlocked, but if you choose the difficult one, only images 33c and 33d are unlocked (i.e. not images 33, 33b, 33c and 33d). Well, I guess it should be the case; unless you are really supposed to play the game twice ?

Plus, it makes them impossible to see in the gallery (as only the last 2 of 4 are unlocked ?).

See capture: capture.jpg

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
what a nice explenation! thanks for taking your time to respond to all this :)
Thanks a lot for noticing. It took me around two hours to get through all of this.

Just played through your game. I quite like it. Can't wait for more updates. I will watch your career with great interest.
Welcome on board, mate! I'm glade you enjoy the game.

Yeah, I don't mind him either, as long as there's a route where Alenja chooses to be a lesbian or at least not deflowered by him. Let him just casually enjoy the beauty of alenja's like us [for now:censored:]
Throughout the story, there will be several options for both sexes to have fun with her ;)

I guess there is a possible bug in the current version 0.11, concerning the last memory game.

Apparently, if you choose the easy version, images 33 and 33b are unlocked, but if you choose the difficult one, only images 33c and 33d are unlocked (i.e. not images 33, 33b, 33c and 33d). Well, I guess it should be the case; unless you are really supposed to play the game twice ?

Plus, it makes them impossible to see in the gallery (as only the last 2 of 4 are unlocked ?).

See capture: View attachment 1996781
It's not a bug. To unlock all bonus images, you need to beat the memory game in both modes, the easy and the hard one.
Both are (easy) manageable, you will see. It should only take a couple of minutes.

And yes, images can only be viewed if all images from this specific set are unlocked.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I just want to let you know that I'm still very busy working on the next update. I will share more details and some preview images within the next few days.

Stay tuned and healthy...

• Red Heart
Reactions: p22 and Ass Fan

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
So there was no update in August. Because I know that you're not taking requests even for the upcoming premium scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I must ask if there's going to be any actual new stuff before the remastering is done.

If not and if it's still going to take more than just couple of months it actually starts to feel like cashing twice.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I haven't seen such announcement and you didn't answer my question about new content.
It's right above your former post (progression update). Everything else we have already talked about in private. Which means, there will be new content here and there (like the new dream sequence in the next update), but no big requests, because I can't afford it right now.

Nonetheless, the game gets more and more naughty with every update coming. The lewdest content is still ahead, don't worry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:
A few updates ago, Beiris, Regan and Freya did destroy the Orc camp and decided to split up, so that Freya can look for Alenja on her own. But how is she doing? Well, that's for you to find out playing v0.12. The update comes with the lewdest fighting minigame the original game had to offer. Fighting dirty will be the keyword here ;)

SUMMARY FOR v0.12 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Recreated and slightly Extended another Scene from the original game
> Completely redone everything in Full-3D (HQ)
- Overall Improved Animations
> They are smoother now and more detailed (with additional movements)
> The number of Frames have been multiplied by factor 2 or 3
- A New Character will be introduced (new for the remaster)
- Created a new part of the forest by hand
- The lewdest fighting minigame finally returns
> This is by far also the most complex minigame I had to code
> And it shows, over 1500 Lines of Code just this one
- Added new transitions and a few more sound effects to the mix
> Scenes feel now smoother and more immersive
- Added Several New Bonus Images to unlock
> Doubled the amount of Bonus Images (additional Camera Angels)
- Over 2600 Lines of Code have been added
- Around 250 Sound Effects are now in the game
General Game Improvements:
- Additional Proof Reading for older Content

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.12 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Puzzle-Minigame (Nude Version)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)
- Added A New Exciting Daydream Sequence
> It's a completely New One which wasn't part of the original game
> With more additional Camera Angels

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
So we're down to one scene per update pace? Wasn't it supposed to pick up the closer we get to the original version's "ending" and not vice versa?

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes