Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
This game does not really contain any choice at all. It should be a linear novel. Every wrong choice is game over.
Is the paid version any different?

Reactions: Pogo123

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This game does not really contain any choice at all. It should be a linear novel. Every wrong choice is game over.
No it not different. it's the same
I would love to play this game without the old fart. I better kill him off instead of keeping into the game he ruin the whole game and make me angry as devil himself

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
idk i wish there would be less game over and more freedome of choice like e.g. get all girls really into doing naughty stuff with the old guy immediately (especially the curvy ones the new black girl is HOT too :devilish:)

but wait i just dowloaded it and the story ends after alenja does the ritual of the fairy is that right? cause i remember i was there before already like a year ago lol

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I gotta say, unless you have an old man/ugly bastard fetish Yorik(the orcs too) being present completely ruins this game. If he was cool and actually not useless it wouldnt be so bad, but damn it he is like every bad male cliche in one. For what even? To be funny? It frickin isnt funny, like at all. Also I have no idea why renders of him would be in the bonus images. wtf? Ewwughh

Outside of that though the renders are pretty good. I just can't enjoy it as much.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Am i able to play lesbian only content as a female protagonist?
No.

There is a bit of lesbian content which is what I play for but no lesbian route.

I am curious if she is going to continue to keep on being a worthless bitch that keeps not killing off yorik and basically nothing like her strong tribe is depicted hating and untrusting of man yet she keeps letting this shit head follow her around either kill him or get rid of his bitch ass good story if you remove him but from what I can see it will probally be a let down for me because she already let's him get away with way more then he ever should have gotten away with either way good luck with the game I will probably stop checking this one if the story keeps head in the same direction
The issue there is a few of the devs supporters think the old twat is a great character and everything he does is hilarious so he isn't going anywhere.

You aren't alone, some of us have wanted him gone since the game originally launched.

I play this because it's got a few decent lesbo scenes but it's his character alone that stops me enjoying the game. He has X-pac heat with some of us. I think this is probably the first time i've ever legit hated a collection of pixels. Personally I think he completely ruins every scene he's in.

I genuinely believe the game would be a lot better without him in it.

I love Yorik and the game overs. And I have put my money there my mouth is so that you can all enjoy that great scene with Alenja and Yorik.
And that just pretty much proved my point.

Scene with a hot naked woman instantly ruined by creepy old cunt.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Alenja is the main character of this game and for the most part you will play as her. Nonetheless, to get the full experience and to advance to the story, the game will also switch to other characters (male and female), from time to time.

That's why the "multiple protagonists" tag is there. The best way is to try it out yourself and see if it fits your taste ;)

Thank you very much! That's a very nice compliment :giggle:

I always try my best and put a lot of time into the scenes I create. This also includes the lighting, camera angels, the positioning of characters as well as their facial expressions and the sound effects.

I'm happy when players can tell the difference and appreciate the extra work I need to put into such scenes. So thanks again for noticing, it makes the hard work much more worth it (y)
Can we kill the fart alredy I don't like been forced to play with hold fard pervet just kill him or disable hall male choise this we can play Female portagonist without any complaing. Suche a good game ruined but male portagonist choise suche a waste og amezing game. If it Female portagonist it no longer female portagonist since we can't kill off that old fart.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Thank you for your reply and don't worry I already removed the male protagonist tag after your first post, if it was too confusing ;)

The other characters will take greater role when the story progresses and will give you a wider view on what is going on.
Just Kill the Male portagonist for good. Why on eath do I need been forced to chose for Male portagonist even into remeastered. He toatly annoying old fart man. I better sat out of this game to not killing my mood for anying boredom odl fart wen I want to die I get game over. Suche a west and useless Charcter in game it kill whole female portagonist immersion.

It could be better without the old fart. I knew You nevergonna make an option to desable the male choise for my mood and my sanity mind sake. Male choise are killing the game. It borning with all male choise put into it. Force upn us player with game over as well. Awefull and saddan turn off. Forced choise game over all choise as minigame waste of time.

Option forturn of male protagonist choise, I don't care if lost some story about he need to go in hell. Please stop with that old fart is important for the story I don't care. Since he to importat becoue ther lot of game over about himtham make it clear Just kill the old fart alredy.

Good luck with the game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I gotta say, unless you have an old man/ugly bastard fetish Yorik(the orcs too) being present completely ruins this game. If he was cool and actually not useless it wouldnt be so bad damn it he is like every bad male cliche in one. For what even? To be funny? It frickin isnt funny, like at all. Also I have no idea why renders of him would be in the bonus images. wtf? Ewwughh

Outside of that though the renders are pretty good. I just can't enjoy it as much.
I feel the same. It would better to kill him off from the begining for good.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
No.

There is a bit of lesbian content which is what I play for but no lesbian route.

The issue there is a few of the devs supporters think the old twat is a great character and everything he does is hilarious so he isn't going anywhere.

You aren't alone, some of us have wanted him gone since the game originally launched.

I play this because it's got a few decent lesbo scenes but it's his character alone that stops me enjoying the game. He has X-pac heat with some of us. I think this is probably the first time i've ever legit hated a collection of pixels. Personally I think he completely ruins every scene he's in.

I genuinely believe the game would be a lot better without him in it.

And that just pretty much proved my point.

Scene with a hot naked woman instantly ruined by creepy old cunt.
Eh? I was speaking of the spanking and sex scene that begins the long premium request and is free for all. That scene wouldn't even work without the horny old pervert and innocent young maiden dynamics between Alenja and Yorik.

I don't like lesbian content in this or any other game but I don't run around complaining about it. Well, I don't dislike it either and as we have seen from the original version there's going to be thugs, futas, tentacles, trolls and what not.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I gotta say, unless you have an old man/ugly bastard fetish Yorik(the orcs too) being present completely ruins this game. If he was cool and actually not useless it wouldnt be so bad damn it he is like every bad male cliche in one. For what even? To be funny? It frickin isnt funny, like at all. Also I have no idea why renders of him would be in the bonus images. wtf? Ewwughh

what it maybe "ruins" were the already fixed and skippable mini games and the (imo funny but also annoying) fairy and everyting with excretions there are plenty games with none old guys out there like way more than the other way round... its also nice old guy gets attention... i also have an ugly guy kink sometimes but yorik isn't even ugly lol

just surprised that the reworked version still is behind the old version content wise it seems. hoped to see a bit further progression in story with yorik and alenja getting closer/more trust in each other. also i am sad that the goblin in the new version turned out to be the next baby-faced fairy girl... :cautious::LOL:

Reactions: Ragnar

kinvar

Jul 7, 2020
Honestly a lot of this doesn't make sense. clearly the setup was suppose to be full Lesbian content with a village of women only and hating men with the passions of a thousand suns. then this useless male prot is added wich is horrible he aint funny or smooth (and i don't want him to be ) . then you get the women while generaly are amusing and i like their personallity but its very weird how shocked they are each time they see some nudity. would assume in a women only society they would be use to it and also rather then shocked they be more excited since it is their way of life.
all in all this game has many good aspects and a lot of potential but to me its done in a weird and contradictary way.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes