Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Alenja's Adventures[v0.11 Remaster][Wet&Wild Production]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018
Alenja's Adventures[v0.11 Remaster][Wet&Wild Production]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac: Uploading....
So how do I go about requesting the android version? Will this suffice or is there a specific channel I have to go through.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I played the final version before the remaster started and really liked it (then was disappointed to see a remaster since they are so often a death sentence). Years of other games going though remasters, just to be abandonded way before getting close to back to where they were have made me reluctant to play games under remastering. Where is this game at currently regarding the point it was before the remaster?
We have now passed the magician ritual you know from the original game, but the remaster does contain much MUCH more content then the old version did have at this point. So if you haven't played the remaster yet, it's definitely worth to check it out. There are already several hours of new content playable (y)

Can Alenja go evil? join baddies?. Become very corrupt?
Well, there is a specific story I want to tell. At its core, it's about Alenja's journey and how her character and personality will evolve throughout the game. Corruption and such stuff are playing an important roll in it, but you can't completely change her character. Nonetheless there are still decisions to make. Some will let you go down a different path and Alenja can be a badass herself, sometimes.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.11 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the Best Deal!

Just follow

Have fun :)

Reactions: princess bride

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.11.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
So how do I go about requesting the android version? Will this suffice or is there a specific channel I have to go through.
you don't have to request anything at all if i'm normally making an android port for a game.
just give me the time to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
We have now passed the magician ritual you know from the original game, but the remaster does contain much MUCH more content then the old version did have at this point. So if you haven't played the remaster yet, it's definitely worth to check it out. There are already several hours of new content playable (y)

Well, there is a specific story I want to tell. At its core, it's about Alenja's journey and how her character and personality will evolve throughout the game. Corruption and such stuff are playing an important roll in it, but you can't completely change her character. Nonetheless there are still decisions to make. Some will let you go down a different path and Alenja can be a badass herself, sometimes.
regardless that is very cool. I only ask because it can be fun to watch the Heroine have a sort of Fall From Grace. Start off Pure and determined to do a way with Evil-doers,only to at one point have a choice to make where things become more grey than black and white until another choice may be presented which leads the heroine to embrace temptationm until the Heroine becomes an Anti-Hero,plus it is fun to be bad. Regardless as long as there is a good story to tell,none of that matters, but Corruption and succumbing to temptation is so much fun "evil grin" Cheers.

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
I am curious if she is going to continue to keep on being a worthless bitch that keeps not killing off yorik and basically nothing like her strong tribe is depicted hating and untrusting of man yet she keeps letting this shit head follow her around either kill him or get rid of his bitch ass good story if you remove him but from what I can see it will probally be a let down for me because she already let's him get away with way more then he ever should have gotten away with either way good luck with the game I will probably stop checking this one if the story keeps head in the same direction

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can we have an option to tun off male protagonist choise. I feel the same way RedPillBlues. It would be coooool to make us come back with option to turn off male protagonist choise. That way we'll can be happy.

Anyway I feel this way and having sadly been force to choose for male portagonist it kind a trun off. Female protagonist game ruinde by this male protagonist thing forced up on us players who ain't even into male portagonist. It kill the beautifull female portagonist meaning. Amazing game ruined with forced choise (Male protagonist.)

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Just please dev let us play this game without this old fart. let us play after we kill that old fart. he ruind the game. I start too thing he the real portagonist of them tnot the female. Look like the dev saying laugh at us "If you kill the old fart you wil get game over AHAHAHAHA" and "He si the real deal the real protagonist of the game ahahaah".
Shame we can't turn off the old fart. This why I stop playing the game like these.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
sorry for asking but...... do mc and her mother finally have sex scenes with the old guy?

(also wish daughter would have the tits of her mother but still really nice girl :) just would really like to see finally some fun with the old guy without getting game over)

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes