No19909

Aug 6, 2018
idk i wish there would be less game over and more freedome of choice like e.g. get all girls really into doing naughty stuff with the old guy immediately (especially the curvy ones the new black girl is HOT too :devilish:)
Yeah, thats where I ended this update too, I dropped the remake almost a year ago, and I come back and its still behind the original.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Honestly a lot of this doesn't make sense. clearly the setup was suppose to be full Lesbian content with a village of women only and hating men with the passions of a thousand suns. then this useless male prot is added wich is horrible he aint funny or smooth (and i don't want him to be ) . then you get the women while generaly are amusing and i like their personallity but its very weird how shocked they are each time they see some nudity. would assume in a women only society they would be use to it and also rather then shocked they be more excited since it is their way of life.
all in all this game has many good aspects and a lot of potential but to me its done in a weird and contradictary way.
You got it wrong - this is a misogynist world there human and non-human males create a constant threat.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Overview:
My first game of hopefully many more, is called "Alenja‘s Adventures" where you take on the role of different characters to progress through the story. The game takes place in a dark fantasy world where "Alenja", the main character and daughter of a female warrior, will go on a journey to not only develop her fighting skills, but also discover her sexuality. A trip full of surprises and unexpected encounters will help you to determine the greater cause that is responsible for the chaos the country is in. For better immersion, I have created a simple and over time advancing combat system, that gives you a variety of ways to lead your battles.​

The new and secret Overview in dev mind:
My first game of hopefully many more, is called "Alenja‘s Adventures" where you take on the role of different characters to progress through the story. The game takes place in a dark fantasy world where "Alenja", the main character? and daughter of a female warrior, will go on a journey to not only develop her fighting skills, but also discover her sexuality. A trip full of surprises and unexpected encounters will help you to determine the greater cause that is responsible for the chaos the country is in. For better immersion, I have created a simple and over time advancing combat system, that gives you a variety of ways to lead your battles.

The are choise with lot bunch of game over. The true and only one MC is the old fart Yorik, controll is action and have your way with all girl in game, been a creap and carfull sneaky bastard. Will he succed to take over the amozon female worrior and become the true leaderwith his own arem and using all female as he pleas? You choise your consequence: Die or surviev itup to you.

secret developer thoughts: "HAHAAHAHAH No one gonna ride of theis old fuck pervet he is the true Protagonist of the game without him the game will die. Isn't funny I force them players play as old fuck pervet for whle game? AAHAHAHAHAH if you kill him you get game over."

• Angry
Reactions: Jccurtis and p22

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I love Yorik and the game overs. And I have put my money there my mouth is so that you can all enjoy that great scene with Alenja and Yorik.
If you love him, merry him. I hate tha old fuck pervert. he the most hated charcter all the time I wanna kill him for good.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jccurtis and p22

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Phew...there is a lot of tension here. I will try my best to clear things up and to answer your questions ;)

Is Alenja a virgin?
Yes, at least at the beginning of the game.

sorry for asking but...... do mc and her mother finally have sex scenes with the old guy?

(also wish daughter would have the tits of her mother but still really nice girl :) just would really like to see finally some fun with the old guy without getting game over)
No sex scene yet for Alenja?
Guys, I stated this many times...the story is way more complex then you might think by now. This isn't a game where Alenja is turning from a virgin into a slut within one or two weeks. I want a somewhat realistic feel for her (and other) characters to evolve. But yes, I already have plans for sex scenes in the future.
(If we are going to reach that point in the story really depends on the community and support of this game.)

HOWEVER:
That's where the requests for the premium editon come into play. It contains several hours of extra content and many sex scenes with Alenja for everyone who wants support this game and can't wait to see the MC getting really naughty early on in the game.

And also...FREE SEX SCENE FOR EVERYONE: "PREMUM TEASER"

So to answer your question to the fullest. Premium Content free or paid, Alenja does already have sex in the game.

Not in the original story yet, but we are very close to be back at that point again. The story will get extremely naughty very soon :sneaky:

This game does not really contain any choice at all. It should be a linear novel. Every wrong choice is game over.
Is the paid version any different?
That's untrue! Yes, there are game overs, especially at the begining of the game, but not every choice is leading to a game over.

And the premium edition is very different. It doesn't come with game overs but with SPECIAL STORY ENDINGS.

In other words, every request will go on an alternative (naughty) storypath and show you how it will play out for Alenja and others (whoever is part of the request) when the story ends in that particular path.

Requests like this are pure fanservice and not part of the original story.

The issue there is a few of the devs supporters think the old twat is a great character and everything he does is hilarious so he isn't going anywhere.

You aren't alone, some of us have wanted him gone since the game originally launched.
Well, that's not an issue. The real issue is some people not understanding some basics in life.

For instance:

-> Peoples tastes are different and that is completely fine. Just accept it!

-> Not every game is centered around your personal fetishes. Accept it!

-> Just because a game doesn't fit your taste, doesn't mean the game is bad.

I play this because it's got a few decent lesbo scenes.
See, even you can find something to enjoy in this game, which is good. Just don't let your personal feelings towards ONE character ruin the whole experience. There are also several scenes without him.

I genuinely believe the game would be a lot better without him in it.
I'm sure you would and I don't judge you for it, but there is a reason why he is in there.

Some background information:
When I started remastering the game I was going through pretty much every negative point people where complaining about in the original game. My goal was it to improve the game and make it a better experience, WITHOUT changing the game in its cores. I wanted everyone who loved the original to feel instantly at home, as soon as he/she starts playing.

Nonetheless, Yorik was one of the points I was thinking about to change, but in the end I came to the conclussion that no matter how hard I tried (and knowing the story) it's not possible to do change him, without changing the games identity.

His character is needed for many things in the game. He is pretty much the opposite of our beloved MC and that's why it makes it so controversial but exciting as well. There is always a lot of tension in the air when Yorik and Alenja are together which creates a lot of unique situations. Those two are like two worlds colliding, which is quite important for both to evolve. Both have to look over the horizon to understand the other side and why everyone is like he/she is.

Not to mention that my characters aren't one dimensional. They have different sides in their personality and the more the story goes on, the more you will see them.

And just in case you didn't know, I also have a lot of female supporters liking Yorik as well. And yes, most people finding him hilarious, don't take the game too serious and just having a good time, which in the end is exactly what I wanted to achieve.

I can't please everybody, though.

PS: However, I already can announce that the next update will be in your taste.

Can we kill the fart alredy I don't like been forced to play with hold fard pervet just kill him or disable hall male choise this we can play Female portagonist without any complaing. Suche a good game ruined but male portagonist choise suche a waste og amezing game. If it Female portagonist it no longer female portagonist since we can't kill off that old fart.
Read what I said above and you will know better. I already explained everything.

But there are two more things in your particual case I want to adress:

First of all, nobody forces you to play the game. You did download it yourself and wanted to play it.

Second of all, you don't need to spam the thread with countless posts where you state, over and over again, how much hate you have for a character in a "GAME". Which itself is a bit hilarious on its own.
The game is meant for entertainment purposes, nothing you need to take to heart. If you find something you like (like the other one), then I wish you to have a good time. If you particularly hate one specific character, well that's fine as well...in the end it's YOUR opinion. But you don't need to tell us more than 10-times within two pages. I'm sure everyone knows already how much "love" you have for Yorik.

Yeah, after years waiting for Yorik to bang Alenja's ass I doubt he's going anywhere. This was never suposed to be a lesbomancy game and it already has more than enough lesbian content with the tribe women.

View attachment 1974717
That's a good example of how I look at Yorik in my game.
Similar to him, he appears to just be there to pervert on girls like the old creep he is. But in the long-run he turns out much more than that, helping a lot to evolve the main character in a much more advanced direction.

i also have an ugly guy kink sometimes but yorik isn't even ugly lol
Yeah, that's what I don't understand. Yorik is just old, but not ugly in particular.
And even though his model is used in many other games or even other models who look much worse, I don't see anyone complaining about them. It's just Yorik who gets people to freak out.

Avaron1974: I know that you know the game power vacuum, where the old creep is (objectively speaking) at least 3-times uglier than the old guy in my game (just his skin alone is awful), but I haven't seen you hating the game into oblivion just because of him. And this guy was having sex with the girls on several occasions as well.

I'm not judging the game, I'm completely fine with it, but why is it that you don't seem to have any problem with it?
(serious question)

just surprised that the reworked version still is behind the old version content wise it seems.
Well, that's only partially true. Yes we aren't at the point in the story where we left off in the original game, BUT contentwise there is a lot of new and extended content that wasn't there before.
What I know is, when we are back at this point, the game will already be so much richer in everything (quality and quantity) and at least several hours longer. Even more though, if you take the premium edition into account (y)

idk i wish there would be less game over and more freedome of choice like e.g. get all girls really into doing naughty stuff with the old guy immediately (especially the curvy ones the new black girl is HOT too :devilish:)
The remaster version definitely has less game overs than the original game. I got rid of some of them.

For instance, at the beginning when Freya and Regan fighting in the woods, while Yorik is spying on them. In the original one you had the choice to flee, but then you will be catched by them in it's game over.
In the remaster version, the whole scene is much longer (with the squirrel and stuff) and you end up hiding without being seen. Which means the game continues on both paths.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
For what you wrot it you juust saying. I don't care abut you opinion or what you like. You saing to me su shut the fuck up and play the game that you don't ccare ho much I hate been forced to play Male protagonist game. For what I understand yud don't care about other opinin you care only to force us to play that old far Yorik. Just make to lough on us whil we truly uncfrble to play that old freak cunt. You don't care to add option to disable male portagonist for good. As I tought you care about to laugh at other who don't like been forced to play that old freak fuck perert.

You constantly force us player to play as him to chooose for him and that what you care about, you don't giea fuck to add an optionto disable that male protagonist game. You saing tha or play that game it is or just fuck off and I do't care about opnion Michele. it funny see your strugle with that old freak.

In fact I don't play it anymore becous of the olf reak cunt.he the ruing of the game. I don't if he important character sin't ther is male Portagonist as well I gonna the fuck out of here. Good luck with Your male protagonist game.
I can see a dev tag under your name and here you're telling a colleague how they must change their game to cater to your tastes.
They don't want to change their vision and you go all aggro on them. Entitled much?

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
For what you wrot it you juust saying. I don't care abut you opinion or what you like. You saing to me su shut the fuck up and play the game that you don't ccare ho much I hate been forced to play Male protagonist game. For what I understand yud don't care about other opinin you care only to force us to play that old far Yorik. Just make to lough on us whil we truly uncfrble to play that old freak cunt. You don't care to add option to disable male portagonist for good. As I tought you care about to laugh at other who don't like been forced to play that old freak fuck perert.

You constantly force us player to play as him to chooose for him and that what you care about, you don't giea fuck to add an optionto disable that male protagonist game. You saing tha or play that game it is or just fuck off and I do't care about opnion Michele. it funny see your strugle with that old freak.

In fact I don't play it anymore becous of the olf reak cunt.he the ruing of the game. I don't if he important character sin't ther is male Portagonist as well I gonna the fuck out of here. Good luck with Your male protagonist game.
Well, you are so over the top with your opinion and hate speech, that it makes no sense to continue this conversation.

I just wish you all the best and hope that you will find a game that suites you.

Take care!

Its not the first time and it won't be the last time that he acts like this. :HideThePain:
Phew...sounds like there has been a long history^^

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well, you are so over the top with your opinion and hate speech, that it makes no sense to continue this conversation.

I just wish you all the best and hope that you will find a game that suites you.

Take care!

Phew...sounds like there has been a long history^^
Yeah i've seen him making tons of comments like this or write reviews in similar manor. The best way for devs to deal with him is to put him onto the blocklist.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
He had 12 tantrums in 2 days because he cant play the other thousands of games that cater to him, he needs this one more
Yeah that sounds about right. Not that i'd follow him around, i just happen to stumble over him in threads.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Dev! I have to give you kudos the game I have been following it for several versions go on as it is, Yorik is very likeable, he makes me laugh out loud, I find him complementary to Alenja and he has the property of always pissing her off,:LOL: however Alenja realized that without Yorik she would not have gone on, and maybe she would not have survived.:p
The graphics are gorgeous, but you already know that, the story is cute entertains does its job, I am lucky enough to play it translated in my language maybe I will buy the premium edition, one every now and then so I wish you to keep it up. :love:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
This was a great update I want more lol
There is more to come, don't worry ;)

Dev! I have to give you kudos the game I have been following it for several versions go on as it is, Yorik is very likeable, he makes me laugh out loud, I find him complementary to Alenja and he has the property of always pissing her off,:LOL: however Alenja realized that without Yorik she would not have gone on, and maybe she would not have survived.:p
The graphics are gorgeous, but you already know that, the story is cute entertains does its job, I am lucky enough to play it translated in my language maybe I will buy the premium edition, one every now and then so I wish you to keep it up. :love:
I'm happy to hear that you have such a great time playing the game. All I can say is, if you haven't played the premium edition yet, it will be definitely worth it. Right now, it's on a 50% discount (just saying).

Anyways, thank you very much for your post and the compliments :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Phew...there is a lot of tension here. I will try my best to clear things up and to answer your questions ;)

Yes, at least at the beginning of the game.

Guys, I stated this many times...the story is way more complex then you might think by now. This isn't a game where Alenja is turning from a virgin into a slut within one or two weeks. I want a somewhat realistic feel for her (and other) characters to evolve. But yes, I already have plans for sex scenes in the future.
(If we are going to reach that point in the story really depends on the community and support of this game.)

HOWEVER:
That's where the requests for the premium editon come into play. It contains several hours of extra content and many sex scenes with Alenja for everyone who wants support this game and can't wait to see the MC getting really naughty early on in the game.

And also...FREE SEX SCENE FOR EVERYONE: "PREMUM TEASER"

So to answer your question to the fullest. Premium Content free or paid, Alenja does already have sex in the game.

Not in the original story yet, but we are very close to be back at that point again. The story will get extremely naughty very soon :sneaky:

That's untrue! Yes, there are game overs, especially at the begining of the game, but not every choice is leading to a game over.

And the premium edition is very different. It doesn't come with game overs but with SPECIAL STORY ENDINGS.

In other words, every request will go on an alternative (naughty) storypath and show you how it will play out for Alenja and others (whoever is part of the request) when the story ends in that particular path.

Requests like this are pure fanservice and not part of the original story.

Well, that's not an issue. The real issue is some people not understanding some basics in life.

For instance:

-> Peoples tastes are different and that is completely fine. Just accept it!

-> Not every game is centered around your personal fetishes. Accept it!

-> Just because a game doesn't fit your taste, doesn't mean the game is bad.

See, even you can find something to enjoy in this game, which is good. Just don't let your personal feelings towards ONE character ruin the whole experience. There are also several scenes without him.

I'm sure you would and I don't judge you for it, but there is a reason why he is in there.

Some background information:
When I started remastering the game I was going through pretty much every negative point people where complaining about in the original game. My goal was it to improve the game and make it a better experience, WITHOUT changing the game in its cores. I wanted everyone who loved the original to feel instantly at home, as soon as he/she starts playing.

Nonetheless, Yorik was one of the points I was thinking about to change, but in the end I came to the conclussion that no matter how hard I tried (and knowing the story) it's not possible to do change him, without changing the games identity.

His character is needed for many things in the game. He is pretty much the opposite of our beloved MC and that's why it makes it so controversial but exciting as well. There is always a lot of tension in the air when Yorik and Alenja are together which creates a lot of unique situations. Those two are like two worlds colliding, which is quite important for both to evolve. Both have to look over the horizon to understand the other side and why everyone is like he/she is.

Not to mention that my characters aren't one dimensional. They have different sides in their personality and the more the story goes on, the more you will see them.

And just in case you didn't know, I also have a lot of female supporters liking Yorik as well. And yes, most people finding him hilarious, don't take the game too serious and just having a good time, which in the end is exactly what I wanted to achieve.

I can't please everybody, though.

PS: However, I already can announce that the next update will be in your taste.

Read what I said above and you will know better. I already explained everything.

But there are two more things in your particual case I want to adress:

First of all, nobody forces you to play the game. You did download it yourself and wanted to play it.

Second of all, you don't need to spam the thread with countless posts where you state, over and over again, how much hate you have for a character in a "GAME". Which itself is a bit hilarious on its own.
The game is meant for entertainment purposes, nothing you need to take to heart. If you find something you like (like the other one), then I wish you to have a good time. If you particularly hate one specific character, well that's fine as well...in the end it's YOUR opinion. But you don't need to tell us more than 10-times within two pages. I'm sure everyone knows already how much "love" you have for Yorik.

Similar to him, he appears to just be there to pervert on girls like the old creep he is. But in the long-run he turns out much more than that, helping a lot to evolve the main character in a much more advanced direction.

Yeah, that's what I don't understand. Yorik is just old, but not ugly in particular.
And even though his model is used in many other games or even other models who look much worse, I don't see anyone complaining about them. It's just Yorik who gets people to freak out.

Avaron1974: I know that you know the game power vacuum, where the old creep is (objectively speaking) at least 3-times uglier than the old guy in my game (just his skin alone is awful), but I haven't seen you hating the game into oblivion just because of him. And this guy was having sex with the girls on several occasions as well.

I'm not judging the game, I'm completely fine with it, but why is it that you don't seem to have any problem with it?
(serious question)

Well, that's only partially true. Yes we aren't at the point in the story where we left off in the original game, BUT contentwise there is a lot of new and extended content that wasn't there before.
What I know is, when we are back at this point, the game will already be so much richer in everything (quality and quantity) and at least several hours longer. Even more though, if you take the premium edition into account (y)

The remaster version definitely has less game overs than the original game. I got rid of some of them.

For instance, at the beginning when Freya and Regan fighting in the woods, while Yorik is spying on them. In the original one you had the choice to flee, but then you will be catched by them in it's game over.
In the remaster version, the whole scene is much longer (with the squirrel and stuff) and you end up hiding without being seen. Which means the game continues on both paths.
what a nice explenation! thanks for taking your time to respond to all this :)

YukiyYuri

Oct 26, 2021
Yeah, I don't mind him either, as long as there's a route where Alenja chooses to be a lesbian or at least not deflowered by him. Let him just casually enjoy the beauty of alenja's like us [for now:censored:]

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes