HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hmm looks like I've been missing out on a lot as I haven't played this in quite a while as I was observing and saw many opportunities in which foot worshipping could've been done during lesbian scenes and yet there wasn't in the past so I was kinda holding onto hope it'd be incorporated in a future update..good to see the great work that's come from this major kudos to the dev.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
thx for the answer!

(but i tried it and after tentacle scene it ended for me - doesnt work with old saves? didn't get any new content really especially regarding the mother and the older guy)
Well, the tentacle scene is the remastered content for this version. The scene with the fairy/mother and the MC was in the last update (the other path).

Reactions: Ass Fan

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
"I used a technicality to make the incest shit not count to get around patreon rules" does not mean there's no incest, and the game should be tagged properly.
Well, both of those alternative scenes are build in the way that "she doesn't loose any of her innocence" because it was magic and she forgets that anything happened.

A rape tag would be much more deserved than incest one, but that is "saved" by victims enjoying what is happening to them...

Not going to mention another obvious thing that's against Patreon rules.

If the devs can get away with these tricks on Patreon and insisting that they are not breaking the rules, I'm not going to complain.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Great game here. So much frustration when I see Yorik trying smt. I'm sweatin like my life is on the line lol.
I just wonder why do I have the sensation of playing as Yorik when we are supposed to play Alenja's adventures.
Apart from the 0.18 update when we get the chance to have a scene with debo and fairy. I got the feeling I was playing as Yorik. Idk why maybe the fact that we see too much of his inner dialogues. Whatever I just wish we could set our little girl on a lesbian path (I know she is still discovering her sexuality but... cm'on lol) and get that freak Yorik faaaaaaaar away from her. Maybe he could be the father she never had but nothing more. Pls dear author don't force it on us pleaaaaaaaaaase.

I also want to ask, how could the random, experienced yeah, but still random stealer girl could beat the mother? I mean, she isn't even that famous she said she lost a lot. ok, understandable. But how could she win when she is just a stealer not even an assassin or smt AGAINST the chief of the "amazonian" tribe in a 1v1. who trains everyday. I know she underestimated her, and, I know she is worried abt Alena but still. I think she should have another disadvantage for the stealer to win and make it more believable. Maybe make her inhale some kind of powder which would make her a bit fuzzy but loosing like that nah...
That's just my opinion

Anyway I really liked the futa scene it was great to see Yorik disgusted by it. Maybe turn her into a futa permanently lol.

Like I said it's a great game, I wouldn't have bothered with the writing f ti wasn't,
I hope y'all have a good day and keep your health in check dear author/s

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I'm very busy working on the next update. The next scene in line will be massive and also quite complex, so to speak. There are different things I'm testing right now and as soon as I have figured out which solution will be the best for the game, I will share the details with you guys.

Stay tuned :)

Reactions: Johan_0000

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Great game here. So much frustration when I see Yorik trying smt. I'm sweatin like my life is on the line lol.
I just wonder why do I have the sensation of playing as Yorik when we are supposed to play Alenja's adventures.
Apart from the 0.18 update when we get the chance to have a scene with debo and fairy. I got the feeling I was playing as Yorik. Idk why maybe the fact that we see too much of his inner dialogues. Whatever I just wish we could set our little girl on a lesbian path (I know she is still discovering her sexuality but... cm'on lol) and get that freak Yorik faaaaaaaar away from her. Maybe he could be the father she never had but nothing more. Pls dear author don't force it on us pleaaaaaaaaaase.

I also want to ask, how could the random, experienced yeah, but still random stealer girl could beat the mother? I mean, she isn't even that famous she said she lost a lot. ok, understandable. But how could she win when she is just a stealer not even an assassin or smt AGAINST the chief of the "amazonian" tribe in a 1v1. who trains everyday. I know she underestimated her, and, I know she is worried abt Alena but still. I think she should have another disadvantage for the stealer to win and make it more believable. Maybe make her inhale some kind of powder which would make her a bit fuzzy but loosing like that nah...
That's just my opinion

Anyway I really liked the futa scene it was great to see Yorik disgusted by it. Maybe turn her into a futa permanently lol.

Like I said it's a great game, I wouldn't have bothered with the writing f ti wasn't,
I hope y'all have a good day and keep your health in check dear author/s
Alenja's mother is not a chief. You have to understand that this is a very misogynistic world and any of the women can fall to be a prey. On another hand it does focus a bit too much on male perspective.

Alenja is an extreme tabula rasa character, but we could hear much more of her thoughts. And she shouldn't use swearwords that she wouldn't know as a totally innocent girl (dickhead etc.).

Reactions: Johan_0000

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is there some sort of walkthrough? I didn't think one would be necessary because of the hints but I don't know what the problem is. I just got to the end of this update and despite following the hints and following every choice that said it would unlock images I only unlocked 6 images and there's a ton I somehow missed if the gallery is any indicator to go off of.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes