HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
What is this premium shit?
This is a pirate site. Can't someone just upload it here?
I think that you can find older premium versions from somewhere else. Pirating the version with big premium scene just few days after it's release here in early 2022 lead to the almost total frustration on the dev's part. Retrospectively it would been wiser to release it in parts.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Right...it is stupid, because you still making things up nobody said, but whatever!
So you're not saying here that Alenja is going to have "a naughty adventure"?
The great thing about it is, that characters who are currently separated in the story can be together in here, having a naugthy adventure.

There are already four characters appearing in the new scene, including Alenja, Freya, Beitris and Regan.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
So you're not saying here that Alenja is going to have "a naughty adventure"?
Of course something naughty is going to happen, but that doesn't mean I need to change someones personality. Alenja is by far not the only girl in the scene.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Blamo0zf9

Nov 20, 2020
([Wet & Wild Production]) can't you drop premium games to 10 dollars? (lower the price of premium games) it's just a question.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
([Wet & Wild Production]) can't you drop premium games to 10 dollars? (lower the price of premium games) it's just a question.
There already is. I give you a huge 50% discount. It doesn't get any cheaper than this.

Just follow the

(If you haven't played the PE yet, you should definitely check out the offer. It's worth it. Trust me!)

• Angry
Reactions: Jiri Novak

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
There already is. I give you a huge 50% discount. It doesn't get any cheaper than this.

Just follow the

(If you haven't played the PE yet, you should definitely check out the offer. It's worth it. Trust me!)
Maybe you could offer an older premium version (like the big one) for 10€ to see if anybody actually would pay that...

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Hey Wet & Wild Production I got a question.
Well 1st of all, I don't want to seem arrogant nor do I want to insult your work. As a part of this community, I just want to help you bring the best out of it.
That's a great game you got here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THX for the work you put in and see ya

Last edited:
Reactions: p22

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Alenja's mother is not a chief. You have to understand that this is a very misogynistic world and any of the women can fall to be a prey. On another hand it does focus a bit too much on male perspective.
Wdym? Isn't she a chief to her tribewomen? Oh don't worry Ik abt the misogynistic setting, and even in tha setting her tribe, a woman only tribe is still feared. But why do you point it out? Was it related to smt I said? I mean even in a mysogynistic setting Alenja's still the main character isn't she? It's just odd having more of yorik's perspective/thoughts than Alenja's.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey Wet & Wild Production I got a question.
Well 1st of all, I don't want to seem arrogant nor do I want to insult your work. As a part of this community, I just want to help you bring the best out of it.
That's a great game you got here.

THX for the work you put in and see ya
Hi Johan_0000, thank you for your message! Appreciate that!
I'm glad you overall enjoy playing the game :)

And yeah, there are some misinformation in your text, so let me help you to clear things up a little bit.

First of all, Freya is not the leader of the tribe. She is just one of the women who are in charge of stuff, like leading the other girls in battles and so on. So in that case she is a leader, but definitely not THE leader, because that would be ODESSA. In the game Odessa was only teased once so far, when Regan and Beitris visited her after talking to her guards (the twins).

Here is a little overview to make it easy to understand:

1. Odessa (she is on the very top, the leader of the whole tribe, the tribal chief if you will.)
2. Maili and Mairi (The Twins and Odessa's guards.)
3. Freya, Regan, Izarra etc. (Well trained warriors and leaders. They have an important role in the tribe, but they are not on top.)
4. Beitris, Natsu, Estelle etc. (Warriors without a leading role. That includes also the standard Archers and Swordsman you see in the Village.)
5. Alenja, Fiona, Kaylin etc. (Girls who aren't trained yet. As well as the standard citizens you see walking around.)

Now to your questions:

No, this particular fight will lead to that outcome anyways, because it's important to the story. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted Freya to loose all her closes their. Leaving her standing buttnaked in the middle of the forest will open her up to much more naugthy adventures.

No, there is no magic involved in this fight. Raven is just that damn good and caught Freya by surprise. That's intentional and will be explained later on in the game.

When it comes to Alenja and Sex Scenes, Lesbian, Futa Content etc, there is already a ton of stuff I have planned for the game and it will serve on all that fronts, but all of that will be OPTIONAL!!!
Which means, it's up to you which scenes you want to see (y)

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Hi Johan_0000, thank you for your message! Appreciate that!
I'm glad you overall enjoy playing the game :)

And yeah, there are some misinformation in your text, so let me help you to clear things up a little bit.

First of all, Freya is not the leader of the tribe. She is just one of the women who are in charge of stuff, like leading the other girls in battles and so on. So in that case she is a leader, but definitely not THE leader, because that would be ODESSA. In the game Odessa was only teased once so far, when Regan and Beitris visited her after talking to her guards (the twins).

Here is a little overview to make it easy to understand:

1. Odessa (she is on the very top, the leader of the whole tribe, the tribal chief if you will.)
2. Maili and Mairi (The Twins and Odessa's guards.)
3. Freya, Regan, Izarra etc. (Well trained warriors and leaders. They have an important role in the tribe, but they are not on top.)
4. Beitris, Natsu, Estelle etc. (Warriors without a leading role. That includes also the standard Archers and Swordsman you see in the Village.)
5. Alenja, Fiona, Kaylin etc. (Girls who aren't trained yet. As well as the standard citizens you see walking around.)

Now to your questions:

No, this particular fight will lead to that outcome anyways, because it's important to the story. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted Freya to loose all her closes their. Leaving her standing buttnaked in the middle of the forest will open her up to much more naugthy adventures.

No, there is no magic involved in this fight. Raven is just that damn good and caught Freya by surprise. That's intentional and will be explained later on in the game.

When it comes to Alenja and Sex Scenes, Lesbian, Futa Content etc, there is already a ton of stuff I have planned for the game and it will serve on all that fronts, but all of that will be OPTIONAL!!!
Which means, it's up to you which scenes you want to see (y)
Thx, I too, loved that scene with Alenja's mother. It was just the way we got to that scene (I think it may be odd but I kinda can't enjoy a scene fully if I don't understand or find a semblance of logic behind it lol). That's what truly bothered me as I didn't undestand some things but it seems that Raven is maybe more than she seems (I hope so bc you have to give me that the fight was hella one-sided).

Again thx for clarifying the whole thing (and thx for making all content optional, and by all content I mainly mean Yorik and rapist scenes, still I don't judge those who are into it lol, enjoy).
Can you leak when the next update will be available lol.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Thx, I too, loved that scene with Alenja's mother. It was just the way we got to that scene (I think it may be odd but I kinda can't enjoy a scene fully if I don't understand or find a semblance of logic behind it lol). That's what truly bothered me as I didn't undestand some things but it seems that Raven is maybe more than she seems (I hope so bc you have to give me that the fight was hella one-sided).

Again thx for clarifying the whole thing (and thx for making all content optional, and by all content I mainly mean Yorik and rapist scenes, still I don't judge those who are into it lol, enjoy).
Can you leak when the next update will be available lol.
No problem, you are welcome!

About the update: I have made very good progression, but there is still some work to do. The update is quite big with lots of new stuff. So, I can't give an exact release date yet, but it will definitely be out in november.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I will do this one in public, because I want everyone to be aware of that.

Here is what has happened lately:

Version 0.19 Beta would probably already out by now, if it wasn't for Daz Studio and it's update to a new version. Sadly, the update was coming with a lot of bugs screwing up all my project files. In addition to that, the new version doesn't support all the file formats which it has in the past.

To give you an idea what I'm talking about...

Some skydome backgrounds (where the file format is not supported anymore) were now shown in just a pink color background (instead of mountains, hills, trees etc.). Because of that, the whole lighting of a scene went also completely off (pink light everywhere). The new update did also screw over character expressions and other stuff (faces did stay static, no expressions whatsoever). And so on and so forth...

I was looking all over the internet and found out I'm definitely not the only one with such problems. But the problems are individual...it depends on several things, including the assests you are using.

The good news is:

For nearly every issue, I have already found a solution or a workaround, which is the most important thing right now. Nonetheless, all this drama has thrown me 1-2 weeks back in development.

The great news (Release):

Aside from solving all the issues, I did also very well in developing the game (under such circumstances). Right now, I'm very close to finish the update.
With that being said, the release of v0.19 Beta is right around the corner (end of this week/early next week). I will throw it out as soon as it's ready.

Thank you all for your patience, guys...see you at release =)

MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
now, if it wasn't for Daz Studio and it's update to a new version. Sadly, the update was coming with a lot of bugs screwing up all my project files. In addition to that, the new version doesn't support all the file formats which it has in the past.
I know how annoying it can be with Daz Studio sometimes. :confused: I always have three versions installed side by side. The previous version, the current version and the beta version. It works really well. :) Love your work mate! :love: Cheers!

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes