Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Is there some sort of walkthrough? I didn't think one would be necessary because of the hints but I don't know what the problem is. I just got to the end of this update and despite following the hints and following every choice that said it would unlock images I only unlocked 6 images and there's a ton I somehow missed if the gallery is any indicator to go off of.
Well, without seeing your gallery, I guess you have missed something along the line. Did you play every choice till the end? Did you win the memory games? Did you loose the fighting minigame at least once with every character you did controll during the combat? In other words, there are Bonus Images to unlock if you face a game over/die.

If you have done all the above and you are still missing something. Let me know!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Preview-1.jpg

Hey guys,

I was working on many things lately and now I have got some great news for all of you.

Usually progression updates are for supporters only, but because there is a lot more to it, I decided to post this one in public. In the end, I want everyone to be aware and also to give everyone the chance to participate in the upcoming poll, where you will be able to influence the upcoming update to your liking.

But first things first, the next scene in line (from the original game) was already huge and also quite complex, so to speak and will be released in two updates (both will be massive). In the remaster version I will even extend the content (a lot) by adding a completely new scene to the scene.

I know it may sound funny reading it, but let me explain...

To put it simple, within the original scene I will implement some kind of flashback from the characters past, which gives me the opportunity to add something completely new to game, including a completely new environment. The great thing about it is, that characters who are currently separated in the story can be together in here, having a naugthy adventure.

There are already four characters appearing in the new scene, including Alenja, Freya, Beitris and Regan. And now comes the best part where you guys will come into play. I will definitely add more characters to the scene, but I want YOU to decide who that will be.

And here is how...

I will put all Adrasta Side Characters into a poll where all supporters can vote for their favorites to appear in the new scene. Depending on which characters will get voted the highest I will create something special for them.

I still haven't decided how many characters I will additionally implement into the scene. But I can already reveal that it will be at least the two who will win the poll. Maybe even more, but that needs to be seen.

Just be aware that this might be the only chance for you to get more screentime for a character you really like to see more in the game (in an erotic scene). So definitely use this opportunity to influence the game to your liking.

For me personally the poll will be an unpredictable surprise, because I have no idea which combination of characters will end up on top. Do they already have some kind of relationship or not? Do they already like or hate each other within the games story? Who knows?! The combinations are nealry endless, but that's also the fun part. I already have a lot of ideas for several characters, but it still remains unpredictable. Which is cool!

In the end, YOU decide, I deliver!

Two more things to this:

- The whole new scene will involve female characters only (no males)
- All supporters can participate (no tier restrcitions at all)

A little surprise at the end:

I have rendered the Preview Image above in 1080p so that is usable as a wallpaper. That's a little gift for all my fans out there, continuously liking and supporting the game. THANK YOU!

(In the game the preview image contains nudity. To be able to post the image in public I needed to put the girls in underwear. Nonetheless, I will make the nude version available for supporters, when I post the poll. Shortly after this message.)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 2917627

Hey guys,

I was working on many things lately and now I have got some great news for all of you.

Usually progression updates are for supporters only, but because there is a lot more to it, I decided to post this one in public. In the end, I want everyone to be aware and also to give everyone the chance to participate in the upcoming poll, where you will be able to influence the upcoming update to your liking.

But first things first, the next scene in line (from the original game) was already huge and also quite complex, so to speak and will be released in two updates (both will be massive). In the remaster version I will even extend the content (a lot) by adding a completely new scene to the scene.

I know it may sound funny reading it, but let me explain...

To put it simple, within the original scene I will implement some kind of flashback from the characters past, which gives me the opportunity to add something completely new to game, including a completely new environment. The great thing about it is, that characters who are currently separated in the story can be together in here, having a naugthy adventure.

There are already four characters appearing in the new scene, including Alenja, Freya, Beitris and Regan. And now comes the best part where you guys will come into play. I will definitely add more characters to the scene, but I want YOU to decide who that will be.

And here is how...

I will put all Adrasta Side Characters into a poll where all supporters can vote for their favorites to appear in the new scene. Depending on which characters will get voted the highest I will create something special for them.

I still haven't decided how many characters I will additionally implement into the scene. But I can already reveal that it will be at least the two who will win the poll. Maybe even more, but that needs to be seen.

Just be aware that this might be the only chance for you to get more screentime for a character you really like to see more in the game (in an erotic scene). So definitely use this opportunity to influence the game to your liking.

For me personally the poll will be an unpredictable surprise, because I have no idea which combination of characters will end up on top. Do they already have some kind of relationship or not? Do they already like or hate each other within the games story? Who knows?! The combinations are nealry endless, but that's also the fun part. I already have a lot of ideas for several characters, but it still remains unpredictable. Which is cool!

In the end, YOU decide, I deliver!

Two more things to this:

- The whole new scene will involve female characters only (no males)
- All supporters can participate (no tier restrcitions at all)

A little surprise at the end:

I have rendered the Preview Image above in 1080p so that is usable as a wallpaper. That's a little gift for all my fans out there, continuously liking and supporting the game. THANK YOU!

(In the game the preview image contains nudity. To be able to post the image in public I needed to put the girls in underwear. Nonetheless, I will make the nude version available for supporters, when I post the poll. Shortly after this message.)
Well, I certainly don't want any of the girls/women who are virgins to have a lesbian scene. And would like you to use the most unattractive ones, because I'm not into this stuff.

And if you're making the story as such that Alenja, the totally innocent girl, had a lesbian experience in the past, you're pissing on the whole game.

Plus what are you going to do with the scene with the twins? Adding lesbian stuff instead of improving that one sounds like you're not counting on my support now or in the future.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: p22

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
If you want to make flashbacks, how about stuff like how Alenja and Fiona where conceived and why their mothers ended up in the amazon village...

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Well, I certainly don't want any of the girls/women who are virgins to have a lesbian scene. And would like you to use the most unattractive ones, because I'm not into this stuff.

And if you're making the story as such that Alenja, the totally innocent girl, had a lesbian experience in the past, you're pissing on the whole game.

Plus what are you going to do with the scene with the twins? Adding lesbian stuff instead of improving that one sounds like you're not counting on my support now or in the future.
If you want to make flashbacks, how about stuff like how Alenja and Fiona where conceived and why their mothers ended up in the amazon village...
Don't make things up nobody said.

Just to be clear (my Number 1 Rule):
- With the Remaster Version I will ALWAYS improve old content and/or ADD new content, but I will NEVER EVER remove something from the original game nor do I make scenes shorter...if ever, I will always EXTEND stuff

With that being said:
- Every original content (including the stuff you did mention above) will also come back into the game, within the next updates. Where I EXTEND or ADD new content needs to be seen. I will decide that as soon as I'm going to work on said content (You already know that. I told you that via pm a few weeks ago)

Now to the New Content itself:

- Just because the new scene contains only female characters doesn't mean that every girl will turn into a lesbian
- Because why would they? It doesn't make any sense and it doesn't fit into the games narrative.
- Just take a look back: There are already many scenes featuring the Adrastas and how they live, but there isn't even a single lesbian scene with just them in the game, yet. So I really don't see what you are afraid of!
- Now when it comes to the new content, I will leave it open to you guys what will happen there. I might add a lesbian scene, I might not.
- That depends on who you guys want to see appearing in the new scene ( ) and also of what fits to a characters personality.
- All I can say is, that I will deliver something naughty I'm sure you guys will enjoy and I will do that in the best quality possible.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I feel stupid, but I like the game so far, but I don't get the combat mini games, First orc fight I lost, Second one much later against a boss orc I couldn't win at all, both I ended with them nearly dead but they still win the last hit and game over. I don't get how you can block or dodge when the orc attacks, and very few times it show a shield I got no time to click it, it pop and before i even get to click it the time is over. Can someone explain how this mini game works coze I hate not able to win at all and see constant game over.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I feel stupid, but I like the game so far, but I don't get the combat mini games, First orc fight I lost, Second one much later against a boss orc I couldn't win at all, both I ended with them nearly dead but they still win the last hit and game over. I don't get how you can block or dodge when the orc attacks, and very few times it show a shield I got no time to click it, it pop and before i even get to click it the time is over. Can someone explain how this mini game works coze I hate not able to win at all and see constant game over.
I will help you to get through this fight...

On what device do you play the game?
Because, usally it's really easy to click the shield in time. But I figured out some differences, depending on what device you are playing.

Here are some tips:

- Alenja has three normal attacks in this fight!
> From top to bottom, weak to strong.

- The more damage you deal to your opponent and the more damage he deals to you, the more will fill your rage meter
> So if you can't beat him, only use your strongest attack (the third one)

- The Centurion Orc has two attacks, one of them can be blocked to avoid all the damage from it
> To do so, klick the shield icon (in time) when it appears

- Also, by attacking your opponent or getting hit by him, will fill your rage meter
> When it's full, use your Rage Attack to deliver big damage to the enemy

Very important:
The Orcs attacks are random, BUT if you scroll back with the mousewheel, it will always stay the same (Renpy saves the current attack order). If you load a savegame before the fight, it will be completely random again.

If you have any more questions or if it's still impossible for you to beat him, please let me know!

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I will help you to get through this fight...

On what device do you play the game?
Because, usally it's really easy to click the shield in time. But I figured out some differences, depending on what device you are playing.

Here are some tips:

- Alenja has three normal attacks in this fight!
> From top to bottom, weak to strong.

- The more damage you deal to your opponent and the more damage he deals to you, the more will fill your rage meter
> So if you can't beat him, only use your strongest attack (the third one)

- The Centurion Orc has two attacks, one of them can be blocked to avoid all the damage from it
> To do so, klick the shield icon (in time) when it appears

- Also, by attacking your opponent or getting hit by him, will fill your rage meter
> When it's full, use your Rage Attack to deliver big damage to the enemy

Very important:
The Orcs attacks are random, BUT if you scroll back with the mousewheel, it will always stay the same (Renpy saves the current attack order). If you load a savegame before the fight, it will be completely random again.

If you have any more questions or if it's still impossible for you to beat him, please let me know!
Thanks for the info, I play it on pc, i did a the scroll back tactic if i missed the shield, but I finaly understood that when you hear cling with the shield it blocked but if click the shield near end it still hits you. Anyway with your advice I tried again and it was a lot easier to beat.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Don't make things up nobody said.

Just to be clear (my Number 1 Rule):
- With the Remaster Version I will ALWAYS improve old content and/or ADD new content, but I will NEVER EVER remove something from the original game nor do I make scenes shorter...if ever, I will always EXTEND stuff

With that being said:
- Every original content (including the stuff you did mention above) will also come back into the game, within the next updates. Where I EXTEND or ADD new content needs to be seen. I will decide that as soon as I'm going to work on said content (You already know that. I told you that via pm a few weeks ago)

Now to the New Content itself:
- Just because the new scene contains only female characters doesn't mean that every girl will turn into a lesbian
- Because why would they? It doesn't make any sense and it doesn't fit into the games narrative.
- Just take a look back: There are already many scenes featuring the Adrastas and how they live, but there isn't even a single lesbian scene with just them in the game, yet. So I really don't see what you are afraid of!
- Now when it comes to the new content, I will leave it open to you guys what will happen there. I might add a lesbian scene, I might not.
- That depends on who you guys want to see appearing in the new scene ( ) and also of what fits to a characters personality.
- All I can say is, that I will deliver something naughty I'm sure you guys will enjoy and I will do that in the best quality possible.
That poll is beyond a paywall and your constant support is very low (I for example can't vote even I've probably supported your game much more than anybody else).

I'm not speaking of anybody turning into lesbian. Your game mastered beyond any other that the female protagonist is totally innocent with a rather unique setting. If she had actually had any more experiences than kissing and holding hands would plotwise destroy every scene with her before she sees those two thugs raping the black woman.* Same goes to any other girls in the village or are you going to introduce total amnesia for Alenja/all the other girls? The grown women like Alenja's mother herself obviously have their own secrets.

For example how could Alenja allow Yorik to take measurements (=grope her) if she had any other experiences like that before? It wouldn't make any sense and would make the whole game utter nonsense and worth of every bad review.

*Let's admit it, this one is very much about noncon or accidental sex. And I love it that way.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
That poll is beyond a paywall and your constant support is very low (I for example can't vote even I've probably supported your game much more than anybody else).

I'm not speaking of anybody turning into lesbian. Your game mastered beyond any other that the female protagonist is totally innocent with a rather unique setting. If she had actually had any more experiences than kissing and holding hands would plotwise destroy every scene with her before she sees those two thugs raping the black woman.* Same goes to any other girls in the village or are you going to introduce total amnesia for Alenja/all the other girls? The grown women like Alenja's mother herself obviously have their own secrets.

For example how could Alenja allow Yorik to take measurements (=grope her) if she had any other experiences like that before? It wouldn't make any sense and would make the whole game utter nonsense and worth of every bad review.

*Let's admit it, this one is very much about noncon or accidental sex. And I love it that way.
No, you are wrong on that. You are not even close and that's fine!

And also, you are making too much up in your head. You should know by now that I always make sure that the story stays believable, at least within the games universe. That's why requests and stuff are no part of the base game, because that would really hurt the games story.

Anyways, not all females are virgins and there is also a big difference if a girl is getting touched by another female of her tribe or by an old dude from the other sex she is afraid of (someone she has never seen before in her life).

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

What the title says! In case you haven't voted yet, you can do this till tomorrow evening.

Just follow the

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
No, you are wrong on that. You are not even close and that's fine!

And also, you are making too much up in your head. You should know by now that I always make sure that the story stays believable, at least within the games universe. That's why requests and stuff are no part of the base game, because that would really hurt the games story.

Anyways, not all females are virgins and there is also a big difference if a girl is getting touched by another female of her tribe or by an old dude from the other sex she is afraid of (someone she has never seen before in her life).
This is just too stupid: Alenja suddenly knows about sex with women and what touching breasts, ass etc. means sexually but can't somehow transfer any of this knowledge to a man (Yorik) who she doesn't really even understand to be different from women (adding that she is afraid of men makes it even more unbelievable if possible).

You also have a scene with female dryad that is based on Alenja's total ignorance on these matters. Are you next going to argue that it's not the same thing even with females if they are not strictly speaking humans?

What utter bullshit.

And nice try to get people to pay for voting.

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
This is just too stupid: Alenja suddenly knows about sex with women and what touching breasts, ass etc. means sexually but can't somehow transfer any of this knowledge to a man (Yorik) who she doesn't really even understand to be different from women (adding that she is afraid of men makes it even more unbelievable if possible).

You also have a scene with female dryad that is based on Alenja's total ignorance on these matters. Are you next going to argue that it's not the same thing even with females if they are not strictly speaking humans?

What utter bullshit.

And nice try to get people to pay for voting.
Right...it is stupid, because you still making things up nobody said, but whatever!

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
What is this premium shit?
This is a pirate site. Can't someone just upload it here?
I wouldn't call this site a pirate site just because most games here are free, but it normal developers who post here have a delay on posting new updates as they want to earn a bit first on their work through Patreon and such. If you can't afford it, then just wait a bit till they release the newest update here and be happy about it.

Reactions: MrNordic and jdw6
3.30 star(s) 59 Votes