Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I know how annoying it can be with Daz Studio sometimes. :confused: I always have three versions installed side by side. The previous version, the current version and the beta version. It works really well. :) Love your work mate! :love: Cheers!
Well, having three different versions installed is one way to deal with it, but I guess that doesn't work on the same hard drive (at least not very well from my experience). Daz Studio is always a pain in the ass to deal with, when installing a new version or an update. I'm glad you have found a solution that works out for you (y)

Also thanks for the kind words, really appreciate you enjoy playing the game :)

Reactions: Ass Fan

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

God does have a sixth sense of humor! (I'm sure)

Just after I told you guys about the trouble I had with Daz Studio, I got covid 19! That's right, exactly what I needed so close to release. So yeah, on the weekend I got completely sick and needed to stay in bed for around 2 days.

I still feel sick, but since yesterday it was getting a bit better and I started to work again. Today I have finished the biggest thing that was left to do, which was the story writing.

The only thing that is left to do now is some fine tuning and of course game testing the update. So if there are no more unforseen problems coming up, I'm going to release v0.19 Beta tomorrow.

Stay tuned guys and please healthy as well ;)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

God does have a sixth sense of humor! (I'm sure)

Just after I told you guys about the trouble I had with Daz Studio, I got covid 19! That's right, exactly what I needed so close to release. So yeah, on the weekend I got completely sick and needed to stay in bed for around 2 days.

I still feel sick, but since yesterday it was getting a bit better and I started to work again. Today I have finished the biggest thing that was left to do, which was the story writing.

The only thing that is left to do now is some fine tuning and of course game testing the update. So if there are no more unforseen problems coming up, I'm going to release v0.19 Beta tomorrow.

Stay tuned guys and please healthy as well ;)
That sucks, but on the other hand, consider yourself lucky that you were only out for 2 days.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

What the title says!

Right now, I'm very close to a 24-hour Marathon (no kidding) to finalize and release the game. I still have covid and after nearly a full day of straight work (with the exception of two 10min breaks for dinner), I feel every fucking bit of it!!!

As soon as the upload is ready, I will post the links and immediately go to bed.

The real changelog will be posted when I had some sleep and can think straight again.

Anyways...those playing the update, much love for your support! Have a great time!!!

---------------------------------------
EDIT (Changelog down below)
---------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

It's finally here... The new update comes with lots of new content and is very diverse in general. Story Progression, Naked Adventures, Girls, Orcs, the Present, the Past, with Funny, Serious or just Lewd Sex Content...you name it, it's in there.

A little Specialty is to see Alenja and Freya (together) going out on an adventure, which wouldn't be possible in the present time of the story. Including lots of other girls, including someone nobody knows about yet. No, not even you my dear supporters ;-)

SUMMARY FOR v0.19 Beta REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Update adds 2-3 New Scenes / Subscenes to the game
> Majority of the Update is completely new (wasn't in the original game)
> Comes with many new Animations, lots of Nudity and Erotism
> Adds more Background-Story to many of the Girls and their past
> Features a brand new Location
> The new Adventure plays before Alenja's training had even begun
> Alenja, Freya and many other girls together in one scene
- Overall improved and slightly Extended original content
> For instance: Much better Lighting/Shadows, Depth of Field, Noise Reduction etc.
> Ironed out several issues from the original scene (missplaced shadows etc.)
- Added new transitions and a few more sound effects to the mix
> Scenes feel now smoother and more immersive
- New Bonus Images to unlock (with many Additional Renders)
> By far the biggest set of Bonus Images in the game
- Over 3000 Lines of Code have been added
- More than 250 Sound Effects are now in the game
General Game Improvements:
- Additional Proof Reading for older Content

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.19 Beta REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Puzzle-Minigame (Nude Version)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)
- Added A New Exciting Daydream Sequence
> Completely NEW (wasn't in the original game)
> The by far biggest Daydream Sequence in the game
> Features: Many Characters, very Dirty and comes with a New Fetish

And Very Important

I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Wdym? Isn't she a chief to her tribewomen? Oh don't worry Ik abt the misogynistic setting, and even in tha setting her tribe, a woman only tribe is still feared. But why do you point it out? Was it related to smt I said? I mean even in a mysogynistic setting Alenja's still the main character isn't she? It's just odd having more of yorik's perspective/thoughts than Alenja's.
That point of a misogynistic world was an answer to your wish of a lesbian path. That wouldn't make much sense. You can skip some scenes but that doesn't mean that they didn't happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
That point of a misogynistic world was an answer to your wish of a lesbian path. That wouldn't make much sense. You can skip some scenes but that doesn't mean that they didn't happen.
Sorry dude, I don't rly remember all of it (our convo) and I'm kinda too lazy to go and re-read messages. But from what I remember I was probably talking abt the FMC I don't rly care if anothe character is involved with a man lol (Well I do if she is an LI but I play the game as the FMC aka Alenja so yeah... Can't control all of it otherwise it'd destroy the charm it has).
Even though it's true that it's a misogynisitic world, the FMC has lived her entire life with only women so I don't think she will be against viewing them as LI. Anyways, the author confirmed that all the scenes related to Alenja will be optional.

I think you might have understood it as : "I just want to see lesbian scenes". While what I meant to say was : "Hopefully Alenja won't be forced down a path (in this case the straight path)." I feared that bc Yorik seemed to go further and futher each update.

When it comes to Alenja and Sex Scenes, Lesbian, Futa Content etc, there is already a ton of stuff I have planned for the game and it will serve on all that fronts, but all of that will be OPTIONAL!!!
Which means, it's up to you which scenes you want to see (y)
Again, thx for that

Anyways, I hope I cleared the misunderstanding if there was one.
see you,

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
So this one has now zero 5€ supporters and the dev has zero interest to gain any, because the "student patreons" should have got their download option days ago...

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
So this one has now zero 5€ supporters and the dev has zero interest to gain any, because the "student patreons" should have got their download option days ago...
Don't assert something that isn't true, especially when you have zero background information.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
It should be today but the dev already delayed release for 5€ supporters without giving any reason as you can see from above.
Are you stupid? I already told that's not the case. Everything got released as it should be. I just didn't announce it for the 5€ tier in time, because I wasn't at home over christmas. Only the announcement got posted 2 days after, that's all.

Again, ask if something isn't clear, but don't spread false information. That doesn't help anybody (n)

When will version 0.19 be released to the public for free?
Today, within the next few hours ;)

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes