Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
What is most in this game is lesbian and you have plans for the future in the future genre. The first time I played at the beginning, I thought this was really a game worth following, but after the penultimate version and the new futa tags .... I'm out ... successful with your plans but the futa genre it's pitiful. :FacePalm:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
just supported with 30$ now cuz i wanna see that premium scene lol
Welcome to the party (y)

Just finished v0.21, really nice art, and story. love the subtle humor. Can't wait to see what the Orc leader has in store for getting a facial from his troops. :ROFLMAO:
Have a happy and productive new year Wet and Wild.
You're one of the few Dev's that interact with their fans.(y)
Thank you for the kind words, really appreciate that :)
I'm also happy you are mentioning the humor, because I have put quite some time in creating such funny and enjoyable moments, especially the animated one with yorik in v0.21 (poor guy:ROFLMAO:) , was quite expensive to make!

What is most in this game is lesbian and you have plans for the future in the future genre. The first time I played at the beginning, I thought this was really a game worth following, but after the penultimate version and the new futa tags .... I'm out ... successful with your plans but the futa genre it's pitiful. :FacePalm:
It's only 1 scene with such content. There is an alternate path you can take and you also have the option to skip both paths entirely!
In other words...you can play the entire game without facing futa stuff!

I don't get where the problem is? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Moricano

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

I know it's a bit late, but...

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" to All of You!!!

2020 was a really bad year in so many ways!

I really hope 2021 will become a better year for all of us, no matter what your wishes are, I hope you can fulfill them.

But even more important...
take care of yourselves and stay healthy, guys!

That's my biggest wish!

I also hope we all together can achieve New Heights with "Alenja's Adventures"!

My biggest hope is the Remaster-Version which I'm working on right now!

My plans are huge for the Games Overhaul and from what I can tell right now, the difference between old and new is huge!

I will definitely need some time to get everything done, but trust me when I say, it will be worth the wait. (more infos to come)

I also want to THANK every single one of YOU, who keeps supporting me on this journey!

These are no empty words, I really mean that from the bottom of my heart!

Without your support I would have had no other option than to abandon this project (a long time ago)!

I will never forget what you guys have done for me with you Support, your Feedback and Likes!!!

And now...

Let's celebrate the new year with a nice offer:

With todays Release of v0.21 Final (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

So if you haven't had the opportunity to play the Premium Version yet, this is your chance!

Just follow the

Have fun :)

(FYI: dmico, antonio1508 )

Reactions: fiuojui and dmico

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
It's only 1 scene with such content. There is an alternate path you can take and you also have the option to skip both paths entirely!
In other words...you can play the entire game without facing futa stuff!

I don't get where the problem is
I'll try to play this latest version again and see how it can enjoy a little pleasure. Because lately I'm not giving luck with games that I have downloaded, there is only futa and lebianismo, sex of male and female has been scarce lately. Thanks for the attention .... Success in your game. Take care of life outside. (y):coffee:;)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Turn based combat is my favourite. But why male mc not there ??
Any forced defeats bin battle ??

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
hi cant unlock scenes 21 22 32 and 35 in gallery , how can i unlock them pls ? :)
General information: I did the images in the gallery in chronological order to help people orientating where they might have missed something. With that being said, the gallery itself is already an indicator for where you should look for the missing bonus images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll try to play this latest version again and see how it can enjoy a little pleasure. Because lately I'm not giving luck with games that I have downloaded, there is only futa and lebianismo, sex of male and female has been scarce lately. Thanks for the attention .... Success in your game. Take care of life outside. (y):coffee:;)
Thank you for the kind words and good luck with the game. I hope you will like it :)

Just as a heads up:
Right now I'm working on a huge revamp for the game!
The remaster version will come with a massive overhaul (extended scenes, new characters etc.) and lots of quality and quanity improvements for the game. Don't miss out on that!

Turn based combat is my favourite. But why male mc not there ??
Any forced defeats bin battle ??
Yes, my combat system is a turn-based one!
Regarding the MC...well that's simple: I have a specific story I want to tell which will only work with a Female MC. Nonetheless, while playing the game you will take on the role of other characters as well, including Male ones.
I try to avoid that, but storywise it isn't always possible! Nonetheless, my reward system is very generous. In other words, losing a battle can be quite motivating as well ;)

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
I kinda tried this game out just because the men looked handsome and the orcs looked rugged.
And while there were hunky orcs and men around, they seemed few and far between. Seems like the game's mainly about ogling women, but i might just not be far enough in yet.

You're clearly good at what you do, dev, i really like the looks of Vicar and Konval, but i'd like to ask how much love for men there'll be in the future, because this might just not be for me.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I kinda tried this game out just because the men looked handsome and the orcs looked rugged.
And while there were hunky orcs and men around, they seemed few and far between. Seems like the game's mainly about ogling women, but i might just not be far enough in yet.

You're clearly good at what you do, dev, i really like the looks of Vicar and Konval, but i'd like to ask how much love for men there'll be in the future, because this might just not be for me.

Thank you, I'm glad you like the characters in my game!
There will definitely be more men and straight human sex scenes in the future, but a lot of other stuff as well. It's not my biggest priority right now. At the moment I'm completely busy working on the remaster version of the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyDwarf

vultron

May 19, 2018
I like how Alenja's "friends" just standby doing literally nothing while that prick Azalea causes her pain what a bunch of useless idiots. lmao

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you, I'm glad you like the characters in my game!
There will definitely be more men and straight human sex scenes in the future, but a lot of other stuff as well. It's not my biggest priority right now. At the moment I'm completely busy working on the remaster version of the game!
Thank you for the answer, i quite like this game and will look forward to both the remaster and any future content!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I just want to let you know that I'm making very good progress with all the work I have to do for the remaster version. I have a lot new things to announce and even more new stuff to show you guys.

At the end of the week, I will finally break the silence and reveal more details about the games overhaul, my progression and also give you a little roadmap for what needs to be done before release, as well as a rough release schedule.

Stay tuned...

Reactions: fiuojui and Genjer
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes