JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I just began to play this game and liked it so far, except the part where the old man gropes the mc "while measuring her body" without the chance to punch him in the face. Just like Doruna I hope any sex scenes with him are avoidable.

My question though is: if there is no man normaly, is there an explanation how the woman get pregnant. I don't want to know the explanation yet only know if there is one.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Overall % completion of this game?
If you are talking about the game in general and not just the remaster version (I'm working on right now), than I would roughly say we are at around 20% right now. Just to let you know...I have a well thought-out story I want to tell with this game. It's way more complex than it first seems. There is a lot more I have planned for the game, but reaching the end of it depends on the support and how much the game is wanted.

I just began to play this game and liked it so far, except the part where the old man gropes the mc "while measuring her body" without the chance to punch him in the face. Just like Doruna I hope any sex scenes with him are avoidable.

My question though is: if there is no man normaly, is there an explanation how the woman get pregnant. I don't want to know the explanation yet only know if there is one.
Well, if you are going too far when measuring her, she will throw punch or kick him (try every path, if you have missed it).
Yes, sex scenes with the MC will be optional.

Yes, I have thought about that. There will be an explanation later on in the game.

Reactions: JohnPaxson

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Fight-Training_Remaster-Comparison-1.jpg
Fight-Training_Remaster-Comparison-2.jpg
Fight-Training_Remaster-Comparison-3.jpg
Fight-Training_Remaster-Comparison-4.jpg

Hey guys,

now it's finally time to show some renders from the upcoming update and with that also the difference between the old and the Remaster Version of the game.

The very first comparsion I will do in public, the other ones will be for my patrons.

Short Description:

As you can see the 2D Background is finally gone. I have rebuild the whole scene in a beautiful 3D Environment and even extended it in some parts (not shown in the images above of course ;) )

When looking at the renders you will notice a huge improvement not only in the environment itself but also in lighting and the shadow quality. In direct comparison the old renders really seemed to be lacking very hard on both of them.

And also, finally characters are really staying on the ground, instead of standing up in the air because of a 2D Background. This adds a lot to the overall immersion of the game.

Another benefit coming with the Remaster Version is that I can finally replace the old Regan model with the new one. Which means, when everything is finished, Regan will look good in every scene, instead of just the newer ones.

Ok, that should be it for now!

You are welcome to let me know your thoughts!

Take care guys and have a fantastic day!

See you in the next one...

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
does this game have multiple path and endings? So far (I haven't completed) this version it's either the right choice or "game over". Is this gonna continue or does it change during the game?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
does this game have multiple path and endings? So far (I haven't completed) this version it's either the right choice or "game over". Is this gonna continue or does it change during the game?
It opens up later on. There are already choices in the game who lead to different paths depending on the fetish of your choosing. And there will be more of that in the future. The overall story however won't be affected much by that. I have a specific and exciting story I want to tell and I rather concentrate on one thought-out path (with some branches here and there), instead of doing mutiple paths with shortened content etc. After all, this is only "one-man project" ;)

Reactions: p22 and JohnPaxson

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
is there going to be more sexual content between the mc and her mother? So far we only seen a kiss at the beginning of the game and a scene where the fairy changed herself into her mother.

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
is there going to be more sexual content between the mc and her mother? So far we only seen a kiss at the beginning of the game and a scene where the fairy changed herself into her mother.
Right, this is all for now! There might be more coming in the future, but I'm not sure yet. The problem are the patreon guidelines, which makes it very hard to do such stuff without violating them. The fairy (freya) scene was my special way to give you guys something you were asking for, but still playing by the rules. It's a very tough one. We will see what the future brings...

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I will keep this one very short, because I'm very busy finalizing the Remaster Version.

Progression Status and Release:

I was running in several issues lately, which caused quite some time to fix.

If nothing goes completely wrong, the Release will be tomorrow, on March 16.

New Preview Images:

To make the time waiting for the release more pleasant for you guys, I will post one final set of Preview Images in a few minutes...showing off the completely new rebuild and extended scene of Freyas bath under the waterfalls ;)

PS: I did not forget about the Monthly Wallpapers and stuff. I will work on them as soon as the Remaster Version is released. Which is my highest priority right now!

Reactions: antonio1508

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:

- v0.01 is only the very first of several updates for the Remaster Version.

- The Remaster Version in general does come with huge improvements in pretty much all aspects of the game, including the menus, buttons, the combat ui, intro, pre-story and of course all the new and the rebuilded content itself.

- To prevent any game issues I needed to mak a clean cut between old and new content. Therefore the Remaster Version comes with
new content only.

- Keep one of the old versions (e.g. v0.21) on your system to play the old content until the remaster version has caught up

SUMMARY FOR GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS

>> New 3D Environments:

- Created completely New and Unique 3D Environments for the game.
> The biggest one is the "Adrastas Village" (I used around 80-100 Assests to create it)
> All old Scenes (with an 2D Background) can now be recreated in an impressive and very unique Full-3D Environment.

>> Lots New Characters:

- Created nearly 20 New Characters for the game:
> Around 10 of them will take a greater role in the game and are important to the story
> Each of them is very unique and has been created with lots of details and the same love as if it's the MC itself
- I have created every single one of them with a different preference in mind.

To give you a little idea:

- Different Haircolors/Hairstyles of course
- Different Bodytypes (from thick and curvy with huge breasts to skinny and petite)
- New Pubic Hair Styles (from very hairy, incl. some bodyhair to completely shaved)
- Different Ethnics (asian, ebony, exotics, white etc.) - All sorts of Different Outfits- And much more...
I'm sure some of you will find a new favorit :)
> The Others are mostly background characters, but still important to make the village feel like a breathing living eco system instead of just a static background.

>> Intro:

I have rendered around 200 Images in 1080p to make sure the end product will have the best quality possible right now. It took my PC over whole week to render the intro, but I think it was worth it.
A lot of additional work such as post production and some added special effects were also part of the creation process.

>> Pre-Story:

I have also done a complete revamp for the Pre-Story of the game. All Images are now replaced by Full-3D Renders as well as extended and additional content/effects.
Starting a new game will now not only look and feel better than before, but it also delivers a way more immersive expererience than in the old version of the game.

>> Improved General UI:

Pretty much the entire User Interface did get an overhaul (new buttons, textboxes, backgrounds, screens, colores and many other stuff).
Now everything looks and feels nicer when you navigate through the menus or while playing the game.

>> New Combat-UI: *

I don't want to go into too much detail here, because I want you to experience everything yourself, but I can assure you that, despite the new one looking much more like a real Combat-UI, it is now even more accessible and easier to use/understand.

>> Coding:

I have done several Improvements for the Coding of the game. This is something you won't notice (much) as a player, but for me as a developer this is a quite important and welcome change.
To put it simple, the changes I have made will help me when adding new additional content to the game. It's now easier and less frustrating to implement certain stuff, which in the end, saves me some time when coding and also helps to prevent problems.

>> Others:

There are a lot more minor improvements to make the game more enjoyable.

*not in the game yet, gets added with an the future update.

SUMMARY FOR v0.01 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):

- Rendered Nearly 500 New Images
- Recreated and Extended more than 5 old scenes in Full 3D Environments
> e.g.: Freyas bath under the waterfalls, has now twice the images than it used to be
- Over 2000 Lines of Code added
- New Main Menu Background (showing off many new characters)
- New Save/Load Thumbnails (saving the game comes with a little surpise)
- Added a Window Icon for the game featuring Alenja (visible in your taskbar)
- Added some Very Detailed and High Quality Animals to the game
> Adds more diversity to the game and makes the world feel more alive
- Overall Number of Sound Effects has been increased to over 210
- Created my own Audio Effects, with up to 7-8 Layers mixed together

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.01 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):

- New Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- New Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Added Exclusive Bonus Images
- New Exciting Daydream Sequence
> With more additional Camera Angels
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)

PS: That's not all, I'm sure I forgot to mention some stuff, but this should do for now!

And Very Important

I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT

You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes