Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Happy Eastern Guys!
I hope everyone is doing fine :)

To celebrate this holiday I have a little Surprise For You. As the title says, I will Release the next v0.015, TODAY.
It's only a small update, but I wanted to give you guys a bit more than just a wallpaper.
Version is already uploading in the background.

I hope you guys don't mind a Surprising Game Update out of the blue :)

PS: The changelog and download links are coming soon. Stay tuned!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:
- It's just a small but nonetheless a very beautiful game update. I wanted to surprise you guys with this release on the eastern weekend. I hope you don't mind :)

SUMMARY FOR v0.01 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Rendered Nearly 70 New Images
- Recreated and Extended 3-4 old scenes in a new Full 3D Environment
> I have created my very own Forest (every tree and bush is placed by hand)
> Because it's selfmade, the new forest feels quite fresh and very unique
- Added New Bonus Images to unlock
- Over 600 Lines of Code added
- Overall Number of Sound Effects has been increased to over 215
- Created my own Audio Effects, with up to 5-6 Layers mixed together
Improvements from v0.01:
- Added several new lines of text to improve and extend v0.01 a bit more
- Added new (self-created) sound effects to existing scenes to make them feel more alive
> e.g. Freya opening the gate

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.015 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Added Exclusive Bonus Images
- New Exciting Daydream Sequence
> With more additional Camera Angels
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Reactions: Mewunts and rick87

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Happy-Easter-2021_1080p.jpg

In Addition to the Surprising Release of v0.015 Yesterday, I have also created a new Wallpaper to celebrate the Eastern Holidays with you guys!

For Supporters (Nude Version):

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE :)

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Short and sweet:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

the time has finally come, the first Release of the REMASTER Version has gone officially Public.

I have already Updated the OP with the Download Links and New Preview Images.

Any Feedback, Likes or Valid Critism is welcome!

ENJOY ;)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.01 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

So if you haven't had the opportunity to play the Premium Version yet, this is your chance!

Just follow the

Have fun :)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
67 pages for a 0.01...so i guess the remaster is more a reset than an overhaul...
So i ask better now than later if there will be a pure lesbian route and if futa will be avoidable.

Reactions: Tiasung

tommy65

May 17, 2017
the game is visually nice... but my issue with this game from before is the pacing and the story progression...
apart from the last update, i hadnt played this game for a veeery long time...cos in 2 years, they were just wandering around the forest.... after the last update i thought i would only play this game maybe after another 2 years....i get that the dev wants to make the initial part of the game, the same standard, however now this game will probably only end in 6-7 years...
im willing to bet thats the reasoning for the relatively small amount of patreons....
there are other games that are far worse visually than this but have many more patreons just due to the story progression. but anyways... goodluck and wish the dev all the best...he does seem like a good person and is passionate about his work... which is great...but i think the story progression is stunting the devs true potential to grow...

Oct 8, 2019
I avoid 95% of female protagonist games and 99.9% if those have the rape tag. But I'm intrigued by this advancing combat system, so I'll give this a try.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
67 pages for a 0.01...so i guess the remaster is more a reset than an overhaul...
So i ask better now than later if there will be a pure lesbian route and if futa will be avoidable.
It's pretty much exactly the same as the old 0.1

You start off as the creepy old cunt and getting him killed is a game over so a lesbian route is out of the window right off the bat.

Nothing has changed much from the old start and the reason I deleted it then is still the same now so I wouldn't bother hun.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Wet & Wild Production :
Why exactly keep the "old" 0.21 version? If i got you right, there will not be any new content for those. You first gonna remaster all the existing content and THEN you gonna continue story with remastered version. So there is no need to keep the old versions? or do i miss something?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i guess futa is completely out of the line as it doesn't fit into the story at all - trans might be within though
It's pretty much exactly the same as the old 0.1

You start off as the creepy old cunt and getting him killed is a game over so a lesbian route is out of the window right off the bat.

Nothing has changed much from the old start and the reason I deleted it then is still the same now so I wouldn't bother hun.
it's the same story, but in addition there are more characters at start, the renders are much better, and there is a propper background. Also the dev has already mentioned that there are changes within coding, which people playing outside of course can't see.
The only question is, how long will the dev need to catch up the story - which might be months if not years (as he has basicially to re-render the whole game

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
flipping characters breaks immersion if you want people invested in the story its best to do this as little as necessary or not at all ...the art the premise the story is all good .. but the way you are disembodying your audience of players to tell it makes it hard to get immersed in it ..

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
looks like i forgot to download, 0.21 Final (PREMIUM VERSION) anyone have it still ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it's the same story, but in addition there are more characters at start, the renders are much better, and there is a propper background. Also the dev has already mentioned that there are changes within coding, which people playing outside of course can't see.
The only question is, how long will the dev need to catch up the story - which might be months if not years (as he has basicially to re-render the whole game
Some of us were looking for a lesbian route when it originally launched, we didn't get one. I checked back to see if anything had changed and we'd get that.

The improvements don't mean anything to me if the game isn't what i'm interested in. The creepy old twat was the deal breaker the first time and he's the deal breaker this time.

I can't think of a bigger turn off than a gorgeous character being creeped on like that.

The improvements only benefit people that are fans of the game already. I only really commented for those like me and V that wondered if the story had seen any improvements. Just want to make sure people looking for that don't waste their time as that hasn't changed.

Don't get me wrong, it's great fans get some improvements but it's the story and a certain character that put some of us off originally and that's still the same. Shame because the female character models are gorgeous.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Some of us were looking for a lesbian route when it originally launched, we didn't get one. I checked back to see if anything had changed and we'd get that.

The improvements don't mean anything to me if the game isn't what i'm interested in. The creepy old twat was the deal breaker the first time and he's the deal breaker this time.

I can't think of a bigger turn off than a gorgeous character being creeped on like that.

The improvements only benefit people that are fans of the game already. I only really commented for those like me and V that wondered if the story had seen any improvements. Just want to make sure people looking for that don't waste their time as that hasn't changed.

Don't get me wrong, it's great fans get some improvements but it's the story and a certain character that put some of us off originally and that's still the same. Shame because the female character models are gorgeous.
i didn't say that i am a fan of the "improvements" - i just told the facts.
Personally i am kind of sad, because i was completely fine with what we already got. This "remastering" throws the whole project back for months for nothing.
I mean: he also just could have done a cut - and continue the next "chapter" with new remastered coding and improved renders.
AFTER the game is done, he might have remastered the first part then - but like that, it's just a "throw-away and forget" because after the time until we finally get our new content, the game is nothing important anymore (just my humble thoughts) - at least for me it's time to move forward to other games instead of waiting several months (if not years) until the whole unfinished game is remastered and we get new content then.

EDIT:
For me, i don't support early games, as i have been blueballed by "on hold" or "abandonned" games too many times - i support by donating higher amounts to finished games, or at least games which are nearly there. Alenjas adventures has been really close for that, but i am happy that i waited - guess this will never get any donations from me, as next year there are surely other games which kept my interest until then (sorry dev).

(still kind of sad about this, as AAdv was something different - not mainstream, which i've appreciated)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes