Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There is nothing against overhauled renders and improved gameplay...
But even i repeat myself, i still don't get it why there has to be an remastering of the existing content right NOW.
Every game which started to get an overhaul of existing content after more than 1 year failed - and there are good reason for that.
Every game, which did a cut, ended content as kind of a "chapter", and continued with a new, but improved chapter storywise, succeeded.
My opinion is still, the dev should STOP that fucking annoying general overhaul from scratch - he should end the current content as "chapter 1", and continue with "chapter 2" in the new style - and everyone would be happy.
(or doesn't the dev know how to continue the story, and therefore uses an overhaul as excuse to keep patreons? Don't get me wrong - i don't say that he does - but it god damned feels exactly like that)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
(or doesn't the dev know how to continue the story, and therefore uses an overhaul as excuse to keep patreons? Don't get me wrong - i don't say that he does - but it god damned feels exactly like that)
His support is ca. 300€ per month so there isn't much to keep. At most it was ca. 500€ in August (or September, don't remember exactly).

Last edited:

Runik

Sep 2, 2017
I honestly don't mind the technical and early content overhaul in this instance, as it was the weaker part of this game IMO.
The gallery menu was pretty bad, and UI wasn't that great. If he gets a good base foundation to build the rest of the game on, then this will probably be good for the end product.

Don't get me wrong though, I also share some concerns about how this will affect progress and new content. Doing an overhaul of a game has a generally bad track record when it comes to this site. Personally I think devs might want to consider doing the overhauls in smaller segments, and even it out over time so new content can be added at a pace that satisfies the ones consuming it (or at least the patrons). Let's hope that this game will break the "curse" though...

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Thankyou for sharing. I hadn't played this before and would like to play the original version to see if this game is for me (y)

Edit: Yeah no this isn't for me that's after 5 minutes of a playthrough... This game is basically a kinetic novel masked behind false choices that end up with game overs constantly! The FORCED content with a creepy old pervert (who is not funny in the slightest) is disturbing and having no option at all in any scenario without getting a game over is a big NO for me. based on the previous version and I won't be playing the latest version if this is the trope we are to expect.
Good luck dev with your game but it's a no from me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: baka and crookscomp

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Since its been ''remastered'' can someone kindly remove 90 % of those tags until that actual content is in the game? For new players going in after reading those tags they'll be pretty pissed of since most of them are not in this ''remastered'' version and its the only version here so yea ...

Reactions: Tiasung and BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Since its been ''remastered'' can someone kindly remove 90 % of those tags until that actual content is in the game? For new players going in after reading those tags they'll be pretty pissed of since most of them are not in this ''remastered'' version and its the only version here so yea ...
corruption, lesbian, incest but maybe they will, in the next update ;-)

spiffs

May 20, 2019
wow this remaster is amazing. so much more content and it's still the intro. maybe a long way to go but it might just be worth it.

Reactions: BUCCO

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just from the preview pics, I'd say improvement is an understatement. the original was awesome already.

truien

Mar 17, 2020
I'm seriously confused. The renders were top notch before. There was no reason to "remaster" anything. Besides, how can you remaster something you haven't finished to begin with?

Reactions: Tiasung
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes