Feb 19, 2021
t
If you don't like the way the game is going, there's plenty of other games you can go play for free. To be a scam, it would require you paying for the game and not getting a product. Are you donating? Have you received no product? Before bashing a game simply cause you don't like it, you should at least learn the definition of the words you're using. "Scam" is not a fitting word for being butthurt over a revamp.
the fact that this game is being remade again means its a scam it was all ready remade before but if you want to keep buying it to scams

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I think ultimately it comes down to us wanting to see more scenes with the protagonist and her getting fucked or losing her virginity. The game is great but having to wait a while for more scenes with her makes me hesitant to support the game until it’s caught up. I did purchase the premium version and that was fantastic but I want more scenes like that with alenja that do t just turn into a game over.

Reactions: swbfvd and HPZAT

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I think ultimately it comes down to us wanting to see more scenes with the protagonist and her getting fucked or losing her virginity. The game is great but having to wait a while for more scenes with her makes me hesitant to support the game until it’s caught up. I did purchase the premium version and that was fantastic but I want more scenes like that with alenja that do t just turn into a game over.
I completely understand that you guys want the story to be continued. I will take it as a compliment that you like the games content so far.
Nonetheless, I really feel the need to finish the Remaster Version first, before doing anything else. There are parts at the beginning of the game I'm not satisfied with and if I'm not satisfied, how should the consumer be?!

And regarding the support, well I won't judge anyone, but if there wasn't any support right now, I couldn't work on the game at all. The game is very time consuming and expensive to make. (just saying)

PS: It's funny that you have mentioned the premium version, because I'm working on some stuff right now. (more infos to come)

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: BUCCO and mdk2100

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I completely understand that you guys want the story to be continued. I will take it as a compliment that you like the games content so far.
Nonetheless, I really feel the need to finish the Remaster Version first, before doing anything else. There are parts at the beginning of the game I'm not satisfied with and if I'm not satisfied, how should the consumer be?!

And regarding the support, well I won't judge anyone, but if there wasn't any support right now, I couldn't work on the game at all. The game is very time consuming and expensive to make. (just saying)

PS: It's funny that you have mentioned the premium version, because I'm working on some stuff right now. (more infos to come)
As we know you could add a new sex scene like those two (as requested premium content or not) to the scenes you're remastering. But it seems that you just don't want to do that.

Of course now with so many new characters you have multitude of options other than just nudity and sexy clothes.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I have teached her lesson and now she knows :sneaky:

View attachment 1142630
(...improved some other things as well, including the lighting.)
Good. She even lets the arrow rest on the same side of the bow as her drawing hand, which improves her firing rate. On the other hand, with a quiver glued that high to her back she will be hard pressed to get a second arrow ready to fire at all :p

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

The extremely high quality Wallpaper is out and it's coming with a Bonus as well. Enjoy ;)

spiffs

May 20, 2019
I'm seeing a lot of whining about the remaster but if you compare to the original the amount of story infilling has made the game much more satisfying; although going back to re-render bowstring could be classed as borderline anal.

Take ur time dev none us really want to see her accidentally stumbling across an orc hunting party, losing the fight and getting ravaged by 3/6/9/12 orcs . do we?

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I'm seeing a lot of whining about the remaster but if you compare to the original the amount of story infilling has made the game much more satisfying; although going back to re-render bowstring could be classed as borderline anal.

Take ur time dev none us really want to see her accidentally stumbling across an orc hunting party, losing the fight and getting ravaged by 3/6/9/12 orcs . do we?
Of course we do.

Instead we have a discontinuity in sex scenes. In 0.21 she got anally raped with a magical butt plug and after that beaten up (personally not a fan of either). And now we are back to just nudity and sexy clothes and it seems that there won't be any advancement for a long time.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I actually suggested a request for a scene with Alenja and orcs and said I could pay 200$ for it but he didn't even bother to answer.

Well if this goes on at some point I'm going to post the stuff I've requested and paid for. That's because I think the fans of this game deserve more than they are getting now.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
I actually suggested a request for a scene with Alenja and orcs and said I could pay 200$ for it but he didn't even bother to answer.

Well if this goes on at some point I'm going to post the stuff I've requested and paid for. That's because I think the fans of this game deserve more than they are getting now.
thanks for answering bit of an eye opener, it's things like that that want to make me say hmmm

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018

You probably ain't getting that request now...

• Haha
Reactions: blastwave2k and p22

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
You probably ain't getting that request now...
I already figured that out from him not answering. And to clarify: I've already got two requested scenes but they are premium content by his choice. He's no Serio and keeps his word.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes