stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
You are missing something here. The standard version is there for a reason, because it reflects the original story I want to tell and it already comes with a lot of stuff to unlock for the gallery.
The extra stuff for the premium edition however is pure fanservice and doesn't belong in the base game. Especially the scene you are talking about doesn't fit into my story. (A female who doesn't know anything about men, wouldn't have sex with one just like that. That destroys both characters and the relationship I want to build for them. The bonus scene itself is really nice (on its own, as fanservice) but it's not part of my story and therefore doesn't belong in the base game, which like I said reflects a clean version of my vision for the game.)

Nonetheless, she will have sex in the original story as well when the time is right.
Just be patient, I have some cool ideas for that!

And one little reminder if someone may forgot.
I already did a huge extra scene to thank my community and especially all fans here on f95. I'm talking about v0.20 (the freya update). I extended her story in the base game (for free) because of freyas popularity in some polls here on this site. The whole update did come with nearly 600 render images and over 40 video animations. I don't think there is much to complain about.
I mean honestly the premium scene that was requested has been the best part of the game because it had an actual sex scene with alenja. I’m more than happy to pay for scenes like that by becoming a premium patron but the current rate that this game is being remastered and progress that is being made on sec scenes with alenja moneyi feel like money is better spent on other projects. Maybe you can provide a timeline for when we can expect to see alenja lose her virginity in the game and that might be useful for people to support your project. Right now it just feels like any addiTional scenes are years out. My 2 cents. Also I would love to see a scene between alenja and orca as was mentioned by hpzat

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I mean honestly the premium scene that was requested has been the best part of the game because it had an actual sex scene with alenja. I’m more than happy to pay for scenes like that by becoming a premium patron but the current rate that this game is being remastered and progress that is being made on sec scenes with alenja moneyi feel like money is better spent on other projects. Maybe you can provide a timeline for when we can expect to see alenja lose her virginity in the game and that might be useful for people to support your project. Right now it just feels like any addiTional scenes are years out. My 2 cents. Also I would love to see a scene between alenja and orca as was mentioned by hpzat
You know, he's not listening and my patience isn't endless.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A Remaster this early in the game? Yeah... no. I'll spend my time and money elsewhere and come back in about 5 years, when this might be finished.

No, honestly, I get trying to get your game to the point, where you yourself actually want it, but I can count on one hand the games where this happened that early in the development and which still came to completion.

I wish you luck, but I've been burned too often to invest anything in a game with this set-up.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game is very good,has very nice graphics,very beautiful girls,good story,battles.It has no sex scenes.let's accept the game as it is.
There are many games on this site that are (without sexual content) and it is very good game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: botc76

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think it ultimately comes down to the fact that I can’t jerk off to a forest.
Aw yeah, can’t wait to waste my time downloading this to experience the extra fresh and unique forest backgrounds!
Maybe...but some of us can spank the stank to higher quality pictures quicker than we can to lesser quality pictures. lol
I'm just patiently waiting for new material. Don't care if it's all revamped or not, but I won't complain about it. I don't even have a Patreon anymore lol. But, soon as I see the story continue, I'll definitely redownload and start over from the beginning. I definitely understand why it's being revamped, though.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
v pretty, had exception error during end credits which doesn't bother me at all but knowing you . . .
Thanks! It's fixed now!

I think it ultimately comes down to the fact that I can’t jerk off to a forest.
Don't give up so easily...maybe you should give it a try (just kidding):p

But in all seriousness guys, the sexual content starts with the next update, which is already right around the corner.

Last edited:
Reactions: pacolel

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

why don't we end this month in a similar way to how we started it?

What is he talking about?

At the beginning of april I released v.0.015 a bit out of the blue to surprise you with an update on the eastern weekend.
Well, and now I will do the same by releasing the next version (v0.025) today!
In other words, you will get 2 updates this months :)

Short disclaimer:

Just to make sure nobody gets confused... I have renamed v0.02 to v0.025 because we are already a bit further in the story than I was expecting when I posted the preview last week.

Depending on the version you are playing the new update does have around the same amount of content like v0.015 had or for premium members even twice the amount of playtime because of the quite long extra bonus scene.

Reactions: rick87

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

SUMMARY FOR v0.025 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Rendered Nearly 100 New Images
- Recreated and Extended 2 old scenes in a new Full 3D Environment
- You will fight your first Opponent using the Improved Combat System
> The Combat UI is completely redone and it looks and functions are way better now
> The User Interface is now closer to Fighting Games (e.g. opponents healthbar is reverted)
> All of Alenja's Attacks are now short Animations with Moving Clothes and Breast Physics
> I have included a Combat Tutorial (3 Pages), explaining the UI and Combat System
- Included the first Sexual Content in the Remaster Version
> The Animation for the Handjob is completely remade in Full 3D
> The new one is now a Video Animation with more than twice the Frames as before
> I have also included a second Camera Angle for Animation
- Added New Bonus Images to unlock
- Over 800 Lines of Code added (over 1400 for the PE)
- Overall Number of Sound Effects has been increased to over 220
- Created my own Audio Effects, with up to 4-5 Layers mixed together
Improvements from v0.015:
- Fixed a little issue on the credit screen
- Completely Re-Rendered several Images I wasn't satisfied with
> Including all Game Over Bonus Renders

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.025 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- The very first Requested Bonus Scene comes back completely Remade in Full-3D
> To make sure it meets the new Quality Standard for the Remaster Version
- The Redone Version is slightly extended and contains nearly 100 Images
> 60 of them are for Animations (Including different Camera Angels)
> It's a Complete Additional Path you can choose (when Yorik Rescue Alenja from the Orcs)
> If you go that Path you can get Naughty with Alenja very early on in the game, even more than the original story let you right now (Including a Real Sex Scene with Yorik and Alenja / no Game Over or Dream Squence)
- The Bonus Scene comes with a Special Ending Screen for the game
> Which means, you will see how the story will end if you choose to go that Path
- The are also several Bonus Images to Unlock when you play it through
- I did quite some Story Writing for this one, because I want it to feel natural and believable!
- New Added Sound Effects are included
- It's definetely the Best Version of this Scene
The Bonus Scene comes in Addition to the usual PE-Content like:
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.015 APK
Android games updated daily -

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes