Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I'm seeing a lot of whining about the remaster but if you compare to the original the amount of story infilling has made the game much more satisfying; although going back to re-render bowstring could be classed as borderline anal.

Take ur time dev none us really want to see her accidentally stumbling across an orc hunting party, losing the fight and getting ravaged by 3/6/9/12 orcs . do we?
Try progressing in a game then the update comes out and its UNPLAYABLE , that's not "whining" thats helpful criticism.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Try progressing in a game then the update comes out and its UNPLAYABLE , that's not "whining" thats helpful criticism.
unplayable? i watched all of it with no errors and i had to write whining because i cannot spell whinging

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I'm seeing a lot of whining about the remaster but if you compare to the original the amount of story infilling has made the game much more satisfying; although going back to re-render bowstring could be classed as borderline anal.
Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate that! The bow accident was quite amusing, but it was valid critism and I like to take care of my game, even for smaller details.

I actually suggested a request for a scene with Alenja and orcs and said I could pay 200$ for it but he didn't even bother to answer.

Well if this goes on at some point I'm going to post the stuff I've requested and paid for. That's because I think the fans of this game deserve more than they are getting now.
You already got your answer months ago!

I appreciate your offer (I really do) but it won't help me right now. The great majority of you want me to continue you with the story where we left of in v0.21. If I now invest even more time on requests, instead of working on the remaster version of the game, it would take me way more time to get back to that point.
That's why I have said that I won't take any scene or animation requests till the games overhaul is finished.

And your last two sentences...I try to pretend I haven't read them!

Well, it's not! The game was tested several times on PC and MAC (before its release) and since the remaster version is out, several ten thousand people have played it and not a single one of them had an issue starting or playing the game.

So I guess you are just trolling! And if (for whatever reason) you have found a bug (nobody on the planet has run into yet), write me PM and I will happily help you solving the problem.

Reactions: XLucivarX

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate that! The bow accident was quite amusing, but it was valid critism and I like to take care of my game, even for smaller details.

I appreciate your offer (I really do) but it won't help me right now. The great majority of you want me to continue you with the story where we left of in v0.21. If I now invest even more time on requests, instead of working on the remaster version of the game, it would take me way more time to get back to that point.
That's why I have said that I won't take any scene or animation requests till the games overhaul is finished.

Well, it's not! The game was tested several times on PC and MAC (before its release) and since the remaster version is out, several ten thousand people have played it and not a single one of them had an issue starting or playing the game.

So I guess you are just trolling! And if (for whatever reason) you have found a bug (nobody on the planet has run into yet), write me PM and I will happily help you solving the problem.
Ten Thousand people ? How did you arrive at that number ? Have you talked to Mac users ? and if so , what were their impressions ? So , not One player has reported issues with the Winders 32 thingy ? Btw: I'm not " trolling " you consider reporting bugs to be " trolling ? " if it will help other players ? I'll be watching the posts very carefully .....

Reactions: Trash_sombra11
Feb 19, 2021
Ten Thousand people ? How did you arrive at that number ? Have you talked to Mac users ? and if so , what were their impressions ? So , not One player has reported issues with the Winders 32 thingy ? Btw: I'm not " trolling " you consider reporting bugs to be " trolling ? " if it will help other players ? I'll be watching the posts very carefully .....
no use this dev well call any body a troll if you talk bad about the game

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
no use this dev well call any body a troll if you talk bad about the game
I've seen no bugs. If you see a bug, it's pretty easy to take a screenshot and post it here, so that everyone can see it, including the dev. If the dev can see the bug, then it can be fixed. But, all I see is whiny people coming to the comments to talk trash about a game that isn't being developed in their preferred way.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I've seen no bugs. If you see a bug, it's pretty easy to take a screenshot and post it here, so that everyone can see it, including the dev. If the dev can see the bug, then it can be fixed. But, all I see is whiny people coming to the comments to talk trash about a game that isn't being developed in their preferred way.
Nothing to add, that's exactly my point. Thanks mate!

Reactions: FookU2

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018

Pretend and pretend...

Look, you don't have to do any/much extra work to include that scene with Alenja and Yorik. And this way the discontinuity with sex scenes will be solved. This is the point I was speaking. If you'll add other new hard core stuff that will do the same. It doesn't have to be in my special interest to convince me not to post premium and personally requested material.

Just include/do some hc that wasn't in the original version. What bothers me is a months long discontinuity with sex scenes, not with the story! I understand that you want to remaster the early scenes.

And I'm still ready to support you with 400$ this year, but given the time it looks like you have to come up with some suggestions!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Pretend and pretend...

Look, you don't have to do any/much extra work to include that scene with Alenja and Yorik. And this way the discontinuity with sex scenes will be solved. This is the point I was speaking. If you'll add other new hard core stuff that will do the same. It doesn't have to be in my special interest to convince me not to post premium and personally requested material.

Just include/do some hc that wasn't in the original version. What bothers me is a months long discontinuity with sex scenes, not with the story! I understand that you want to remaster the early scenes.

And I'm still ready to support you with 400$ this year, but given the time it looks like you have to come up with some suggestions!
You are missing something here. The standard version is there for a reason, because it reflects the original story I want to tell and it already comes with a lot of stuff to unlock for the gallery.
The extra stuff for the premium edition however is pure fanservice and doesn't belong in the base game. Especially the scene you are talking about doesn't fit into my story. (A female who doesn't know anything about men, wouldn't have sex with one just like that. That destroys both characters and the relationship I want to build for them. The bonus scene itself is really nice (on its own, as fanservice) but it's not part of my story and therefore doesn't belong in the base game, which like I said reflects a clean version of my vision for the game.)

Nonetheless, she will have sex in the original story as well when the time is right.
Just be patient, I have some cool ideas for that!

And one little reminder if someone may forgot.
I already did a huge extra scene to thank my community and especially all fans here on f95. I'm talking about v0.20 (the freya update). I extended her story in the base game (for free) because of freyas popularity in some polls here on this site. The whole update did come with nearly 600 render images and over 40 video animations. I don't think there is much to complain about.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
You are missing something here. The standard version is there for a reason, because it reflects the original story I want to tell and it already comes with a lot of stuff to unlock for the gallery.
The extra stuff for the premium edition however is pure fanservice and doesn't belong in the base game. Especially the scene you are talking about doesn't fit into my story. (A female who doesn't know anything about men, wouldn't have sex with one just like that. That destroys both characters and the relationship I want to build for them. The bonus scene itself is really nice (on its own, as fanservice) but it's not part of my story and therefore doesn't belong in the base game, which like I said reflects a clean version of my vision for the game.)

Nonetheless, she will have sex in the original story as well when the time is right.

I already did a huge extra scene to thank my community and especially all fans here on f95. I'm talking about v0.20 (the freya update). I extended her story in the base game (for free) because of freyas popularity in some polls here on this site. The whole update did come with nearly 600 render images and over 40 video animations. I don't think there is much to complain about.
I of course meant that you could include it as an extra (as it's now) for the lower tier patrons in a remastered update when you get to that point. And even as a part of the game it would be a game over without any need to character building.

But as I said, any hard core stuff would break the discontinuity in sex scenes. I think what you're doing now is a bad idea but we'll see.

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Short and sweet:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

the small but also surprising Game Update I did on the eastern weekend, has now gone officially Public.

I have already Updated the OP with the Download Links and New Preview Images.

ENJOY (y)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.015 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

So if you haven't had the opportunity to play the Premium Version yet, this is your chance!

Just follow the

Have fun :)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
in this game everything is very good, beautiful girls beautiful cities,beautiful forests,beautiful graphics,many battles, many monsters,the only thing we do not have are sex scenes,who cares about sex when we have very nice forests:KEK:
</irony off>

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
A recurring theme here on the F95zone.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: FookU2 and botc76

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

This is your game you should develop it your way.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes