thatdork

Dec 2, 2018
I kinda am supporting on patreon for render requests mainly and find it to be worth it. But I do understand some people being upset since I started supporting after remaster while others have been doing so quite some time.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I just want to inform all of you that starting with this month I will add all the New Characters from the Remaster Version of the game to the Monthly Wallpaper Polls.

This will not only bring a lot of fresh air to the polls and makes them more exciting, but this also more than doubles the amount of characters you can vote for every month.

I'm already excited to see what new favorites you might have :)

PS: I will post the upgraded Polls here very soon. Get ready!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

All new characters from the Remaster Version are now added to the Polls, making them now twice as big as before.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I kinda am supporting on patreon for render requests mainly and find it to be worth it. But I do understand some people being upset since I started supporting after remaster while others have been doing so quite some time.
That's normal. If you start a game in the early stages, spend a long time following that game and playing each update, and building up your saves ...then get excited about a new long awaited update, and find out it's a remaster, and there's no new content and won't be any new content for a while, due to the remastering process, you feel a bit let down, cause now you know you're gonna be waiting a long time for the story to continue. When the story continues, I will just start over the story from scratch, cause there's no way I will remember everything in the storyline when it's all back and running again.

But, in your case, starting this late in the game, you didn't play all those updates, get to a certain point in the story, then find out you now will be waiting a while, or just starting over from scratch to keep it fresh in the brain. lol

As I said before, I'm not too worried or upset about it. My patience is pretty high. lol
But, I understand both sides of the spectrum.

Another thing that is confusing me now....the last update I played was labeled in my folder as "0.21"...it now says "0.015"..or "0.03"...which confuses me a bit on how far along it may be.
Why the added zero? Is it just to note that it's a remastered version, or does that mean 0.03 is passed 0.21?
I'm not even sure how to judge that. lol

Reactions: kostadin moriakov

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Female protagonist? :(
It's honestly played in 3rd person. You aren't only controlling one character. There are multiple scenes with multiple characters.
The title is "Alenja's Adventures", which would definitely make her the main character, but it isn't only from her perspective.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

The new update is almost ready. I will release the new version v0.03 later on, today!

I initially planned to release it a bit earlier, but during the last few days I got several ideas to extend the new version here and there...and make it more exciting.

For the time I had to develop v0.03 (two and a half weeks), it turned out to be the biggest update since the initial release of v0.01 Remaster.

Despite the rework of some old ones, I have also created a complete new scene that wasn't part of the original story. I'm sure you will like what I have in store for you.

I don't want to spoil anything yet, but the new scene is definitely a bit different to the other stuff we had in the game so far. It can get quite daring in some parts, but that's for you to find out.

Alright, that's all for now! See you at release guys :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:
- For the time I had to develop v0.03 (two and a half weeks), it turned out to be the biggest update since the initial release of v0.01 Remaster.

SUMMARY FOR v0.03 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Rendered Nearly 200 New Images
- Recreated and Extended 2 old scenes in a new Full 3D Environment
- The optional Minigame (Memory) is back
> Beat the clock to unlock Bonus Renders
- Created a Completely New Scene that wasn't part of the original story
> This scene alone contains more than 160 Images
> More than 60 Images for Animations
- It comes with New 3D Environments (visit a more mysterious part of the forest)
- New Creatures / Characters have been added
> Adds more diversity to the game and it's world
- Added several New Bonus Images to unlock
- Over 1200 Lines of Code have been added
- Overall Number of Sound Effects has been increased to over 220

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.03 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Added Exclusive Bonus Images
- New Exciting Daydream Sequence
> With more additional Camera Angels
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
That's normal. If you start a game in the early stages, spend a long time following that game and playing each update, and building up your saves ...then get excited about a new long awaited update, and find out it's a remaster, and there's no new content and won't be any new content for a while, due to the remastering process...
Well, it depends a bit on how you look at it. New content in regards to continue the story of where we left of in v0.21, yes that's right.

But no new content in general? Well, that's not true, there is indeed a lot of new content already implemented in the remaster version. And with the update I released today (v0.03) also comes a completely new scene to the game. It wouldn't change much if this new scene would be implemented to the game after v0.21. Only the context would change a bit.

Don't worry guys, I will keep this game exciting even through the remastering process.

And to be honest: In some parts, it feels more like I'm creating a remake than a remaster. If you compare the old and the new game, the difference is huge.

Another thing that is confusing me now....the last update I played was labeled in my folder as "0.21"...it now says "0.015"..or "0.03"...which confuses me a bit on how far along it may be.
Why the added zero? Is it just to note that it's a remastered version, or does that mean 0.03 is passed 0.21?
I'm not even sure how to judge that. lol
I will help you to understand the numbers.

First of all, I didn't want to get confused as well, when I started to work on the remaster version. That's why I have orientated the numbers on the original version of game.

So the new version I have released today (v0.03) ends exactly where v0.03 of the original game ends. BUT the difference is, the original v0.03 contained around 170 Images. The new v0.03 Remaster more than 700 Images.

In other words, the progression in the main story might be the same, but because the Remaster Version is so much richer in characters, scenes and overall new content, it provides a much better experience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FookU2

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Short and sweet:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

after the release of v0.03 yesterday for all patrons, we continue with the public release of v0.025 today.

I have already Updated the OP with the Download Links and New Preview Images.

ENJOY (y)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.025 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the best deal!

Just follow the

Have fun ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know where you have this information from, but I have never said that there will be a lesbian-only route in my game nor that this will be my focus. So why do you judge the game for something it never wants to be in the first place?!
It's like being a vegan and going to a butcher and than complaining about him selling meat instead of vegan food. It doesn't make sense. The butcher could be the best in the world but he still would get bad reputation from the vegan. I see no point in doing that. Wrong store.
Never have I said that's what you said nor what I was told, I said that's what I was looking for.

My original complaint wayyyy back was this was tagged for female protag only so I was hoping for a lesbian route as I do with all female protag games.

Reason for that is I am female and I happen to be a lesbo, I like to see things that I enjoy when playing a female protag and dick isn't one of them.

After my issue with the tagging was done I didn't play again because I knew it wasn't for me. Not only for the lack of lesbian route as that isn't a deal breaker in itself but I hate creepy old bastards and that was off putting. They make my skin crawl, it's just one thing I can't stand.

When I saw the remaster I thought i'd check to see if anything had changed, it hadn't. I said it was a shame nothing had changed because the models are gorgeous.

To follow on from your analogy you were slightly wrong.

It would be like a vegan seeing a store front full of vegetables and then walking in and finding a butchers behind it. The tag's originally were wrong and misleading which is why it annoyed me so much. When I see a game tagged for female protag I don;t expect to be playing as a creepy old twat which is what happened here. If it had been tagged for multiple protags including male I never would have had any issues. I would have known from that it wasn't what I was looking for. So your storefront said vegan but that isn't what was being sold.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The Mega only option won't work, at least not for me and my VPN addresses. Mega blocks all the traffic in that regard. Will need another option to download.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The tag's originally were wrong and misleading which is why it annoyed me so much. When I see a game tagged for female protag I don;t expect to be playing as a creepy old twat which is what happened here. If it had been tagged for multiple protags including male I never would have had any issues. I would have known from that it wasn't what I was looking for. So your storefront said vegan but that isn't what was being sold.
This website has always had issues with tags. The tagging system in itself has issues in dire need of change, but nothing ever gets done about it. But, outside of the site's available tags and non-existent tags, I see games constantly that are full of confusing tags. lol
It seems to be the norm. I.E.: when I see a lesbian tag, I would assume that meant the game was strictly lesbian, which I am the polar opposite of you and I don't get excited over lesbian scenes. If a game has lesbian scenes but also has b/g scenes, I will play it. But, being a guy, I like to stick my dick in things lmao. But, games can have the lesbian tag and it just means there is lesbian stuff there, but doesn't mean there is or isn't anything else. I find myself looking at the pics, reading all the context, and still not knowing for sure about the contents of the game. Then I have to download the game and play it only to find it isn't what I was looking for....wasted data.

There really should also be a M2F tag. Cause that isn't the only type of transformation. (I get into all kindsa weird stuff haha).But, alas...we have hundreds of transformation games that are only tagged transformation and only about 2% of them fit what I look for.

But, until games start getting tagged in a less confusing manner, we'll all continue to have these issues.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Many uploaders/DEV's don't use the genre spoiler tag in the OP the right way as most just add the same tags to it that are already listed in the above tag list which doesn't do anything as the genre spoiler tag is suppose to be there for tags that are not in the game yet but will be later on. Other info can be added to that list as well like lesbian (no lesbian only route).

Some also make a DEV notes spoiler that they add info to.

I haven't played it since the remaster started and since I had to buy a new computer I won't till it's farther along. Only content that I didn't pay attention to in the old version was Alenja's but that was because of the erection killer who I got killed at every chance I got but he kept coming back instead staying dead.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes