Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Preview-1.jpg

Short and sweet:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

today is the Public Release of v0.03! It's the biggest update since the initial release of v0.01 Remaster.

I have already Updated the OP with the Download Links and New Preview Images.

ENJOY (y)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
  • Love
Reactions: Abîme and Kingvlad

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I remember the last time I downloaded this game, at the very beginning I was forced to play as a creepy old dude and every time I tried to kill him it was game over. I mean, it was my fault that I didn't notice the male mc tag. Now if this tag is gone does that mean I won't have to play as a male?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I remember the last time I downloaded this game, at the very beginning I was forced to play as a creepy old dude and every time I tried to kill him it was game over. I mean, it was my fault that I didn't notice the male mc tag. Now if this tag is gone does that mean I won't have to play as a male?
Hi, the old dude is still there. I don't know when you did play the game last time, because I did remove the "male protag" tag shortly after the initial release of the original game over 2 years ago (because people got confused by it). The thing is, you take on the role of different characters in my game, but the MC is a female and that's why I still have the "female protag" and the "mutiple protag" tags. I hope I could light things up a bit for you.

If you haven't played the Remaster version yet, you can still give it a try. There is already a lot of new stuff without the old man, which I'm sure you will enjoy. However, if you completely despise the old dude, then the game might be not for you.

• Sad
Reactions: TheLord2

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I played this game long time ago and come back because I miss Alenja but I saw "Remaster"... okay... do it better "Wet & Wild". However the game aparently is diferent I can't remember this new voluptuous girls and a delicious skinny girl in the past... then it's a remaster or remade?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I played this game long time ago and come back because I miss Alenja but I saw "Remaster"... okay... do it better "Wet & Wild". However the game aparently is diferent I can't remember this new voluptuous girls and a delicious skinny girl in the past... then it's a remaster or remade?
Well, the new version is probably much closer to a remake than a remaster. The premise of the main story will stay the same, but the remaster version brings a lot new stuff to the table. Despite the obvious jump in render quality, the remaster version is also much richer in characters, dialogues, environments, story and scenes.
So yes, there are a lot more characters now who weren't part of the original game. To give you a little example, the original v0.03 had around 170 Images. The v0.03 Remaster does have more than 700 Images.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.03.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
I just noticed how one of disappointing remasters (which are essentially an excuse to not add anything new) is referred to as "premium." Not enough to kneecap development for a remaster no one asked for but also having two different versions? Did EA buy this dev?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hi, the old dude is still there. I don't know when you did play the game last time, because I did remove the "male protag" tag shortly after the initial release of the original game over 2 years ago (because people got confused by it). The thing is, you take on the role of different characters in my game, but the MC is a female and that's why I still have the "female protag" and the "mutiple protag" tags. I hope I could light things up a bit for you.

If you haven't played the Remaster version yet, you can still give it a try. There is already a lot of new stuff without the old man, which I'm sure you will enjoy. However, if you completely despise the old dude, then the game might be not for you.
Is there a walkthrough mod or walkthrough yet? I keep getting killed by the orc resulting in Game Over.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Damn everyone seems to shit on the old man and that's the one thing I've always waited on but alas he's getting left high and dry.:(

• Sad
Reactions: Valronn

wewerrwrr

Jun 12, 2021
last game there was no sex scene with the main female protagonist whole game but a weird ending with a futa scene including the fairy,there was teased forced scenes that would of been good like with bandits/orcs while the male protagonist gets cucked basically,minigames are so dumb might as well make it a rpg combat element.Now it's gonna be a game for softcore lesbians?The bonus scenes feel like they're cannon not even apart of the story or fits in, it's basically art to see. I just dont get the game direction.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Just in case there are people who haven't noticed this: if you use UnRen to unpack the rpa-file from the free version you'll get to see the animations featuring Alenja and Yorik from the premium version (a scene requested and paid by me).

Reactions: f9account
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes