itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I would say yes, but I don't know what you are looking for?! What I can say is...if you like storydriven fantasy games with female protags, I think it's definitely worth a shot.
I like fantasy, story driven games and female protags, but I mostly play games for the incest. Better question: "Does this game have enough overall content that it's worth downloading and does it have a decent amount of incest in it?" :)

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, not sure if this was asked, but the pictures of the game on the first post are all basically only females except 2 of either orcs or goblins.
Is this game 90% lesbian with very few male on female or is the pictures just outdated?
Thanks

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.035 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the best deal!

Just follow the

Have fun!

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Why do you keep the update schedule and general information behind paywall? A person considering the 50% discount for premium version would most certainly be interested in what else he/she can get for the same price.

And another thing, you've been keeping the legend and Game Changer -tiers open all the time you've said you're too busy to take requests. Are they open or not?

At the moment it looks like the remastering process is going to take at least another six months...

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Why do you keep the update schedule and general information behind paywall? A person considering the 50% discount for premium version would most certainly be interested in what else he/she can get for the same price.

And another thing, you've been keeping the legend and Game Changer -tiers open all the time you've said you're too busy to take requests. Are they open or not?

At the moment it looks like the remastering process is going to take at least another six months...
No release date yet, just general progression and preview images.
This hasn't changed, both tiers can't be joined right now.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
No release date yet, just general progression and preview images.
This hasn't changed, both tiers can't be joined right now.
Yes, you removed those tiers after I asked about them and changed the Grandmaster tier so that it doesn't include the render request any more. And you have managed almost to halve your support, congratulations!

The final offer of July: I could sponsor a whole alternative path update if we could come in to terms with the details.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
The final offer of July: I could sponsor a whole alternative path update if we could come in to terms with the details.
I'm already working 24/7 to bring v0.04 out this month. There is no time left to work on additional paths and stuff.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

the Next Update is right around the corner!

I need two more days to finalize some stuff (finish rendering, story writing, bonus images, sound effects, transitions etc.) and send the script to my proofreader. After that I will do a final game test before release.

The Release of v0.04 will be on August 2.

It will be the biggest Update since the initial release of the Remaster Version.

All the details I will let you know in the Changelog before release.

Thank You all so much for Your Support and Patience!!!

See you at release :)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
whats the incest??
The only relatives I can think of in this story are Alenja and her mother...maybe the mother's sister..., but the game has been started over, while being revamped, so I'm not even sure if there's currently anything involving that or not. I've just been waiting till it catches back up. It isn't too far along in the story, though, from what I remember from the last update.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
The only relatives I can think of in this story are Alenja and her mother...maybe the mother's sister..., but the game has been started over, while being revamped, so I'm not even sure if there's currently anything involving that or not. I've just been waiting till it catches back up. It isn't too far along in the story, though, from what I remember from the last update.
That's about right...it's Alenja and her mother. Right now there is only a short kissing scene. The sex scene from the original game will be reinstated when are there in story. (I've decided to take out the incest-tag to prevent any confusion.)

Reactions: FookU2

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:
- It it turned out to be the biggest update since the initial release of v0.01 Remaster.

SUMMARY FOR v0.04 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Rendered Nearly 290 New Images
- Around 95% of the Update is new
- Created a Completely New Scene that wasn't part of the original story
> This scene alone contains more than 280 Images
> The update is all about fun and games (don't worry, no minigames etc).
> It's centered about Fiona and her Friends playing games all over the Adrastas Village
> Do you remember the sweet little Reunion between Fiona and her mother?
> In the original game, Fiona did only describe her mother her activities throughout the day
> In the Remaster Version you experience everything yourself
> Spend time with Kaylin, Lakali and several other Citizens of the village.
- Added New Bonus Image to unlock
- Over 3200 Lines of Code have been added
- Overall Number of Sound Effects has been increased to 224

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.04 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Added Several Exclusive Bonus Images
- Added TWO New Exciting Daydream Sequences
> With more additional Camera Angels
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Reactions: rick87

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That's about right...it's Alenja and her mother. Right now there is only a short kissing scene. The sex scene from the original game will be reinstated when are there in story. (I've decided to take out the incest-tag to prevent any confusion.)
For sure..better to keep the tag out until it happens in the new version.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Any timeline for when Alenja will lose her virginity in this game yet? Or is is still catching up to where it was at in the pre-remastered version

Aias

Aug 2, 2017
Any timeline for when Alenja will lose her virginity in this game yet? Or is is still catching up to where it was at in the pre-remastered version
Still catching up if we don't include the premium version.
At this rate, i think it will take about 1-2 more years >.>
kinda depressing.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes