Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Is Fiona now "legal"?
This hasn't changed.

Any timeline for when Alenja will lose her virginity in this game yet? Or is is still catching up to where it was at in the pre-remastered version
Still catching up. It takes a bit of time to create the Remaster Version with all the new stuff that comes with it. But the closer we get to where we left of in the original game, the faster this process goes.

Feb 19, 2021
Still catching up if we don't include the premium version.
At this rate, i think it will take about 1-2 more years >.>
kinda depressing.
more like never since the dev thought it was a good idea to remake the whole game with all the stuff they did well the game is meh to begin with

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
you hate capitalism yet you exist
Don't turn this political. That has precisely shit to do with what I said. You're just fighting the obvious and trying to turn it around to make someone else the one in the wrong. I promise you I am far from capitalist.

Reactions: KiraJames

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Preview.jpg

Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well?

August is a very busy month for me, with a lot of stuff going on in my private life right now. Nonetheless, I'm working every second I have on the game and I can already announce that I will release another update before the end of this month.

The next update (v0.045) will be very tiny, but also dirty and I want to get it out of the way before focussing on the next big one. Version 0.045 will end Beitris mission in the village and may even hold an unexpected surprise for her (players of the original game know whats up).

I will let you know the exact release date in a few days time!

Stay tuned...

Reactions: rick87
Feb 19, 2021
Don't turn this political. That has precisely shit to do with what I said. You're just fighting the obvious and trying to turn it around to make someone else the one in the wrong. I promise you I am far from capitalist.
Don't turn this political says the G#mmer

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Short and sweet:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

today is the Public Release of v0.04! The OP has been updated with download links and new preview images!

ENJOY (y)

Reactions: rick87

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.04 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the best deal!

Just follow the

Have fun :)

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey wet and wild ,one doubt ,what happens if you make a naked version of alenjas adventures as in people without any clothes a premium patreon item?

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes