HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Added New Features:
[...]
- Choices that will lead to a Game Over are now marked as such
> Which means: You will no longer be surprised by Game Overs in the game
> Every critical Choice will now give you the knowledge beforehand
(Don't forget...you will miss out some content when skipping all Minigames and Game Over leading Choices, as well as some Unlockables.)
You know, there are people like me who like surprises even when they're game overs. These kind of warnings are nothing but annoying spoilers for us. So I suggest that player should be able to switch off this new feature.

Reactions: p22 and FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You know, there are people like me who like surprises even when they're game overs. These kind of warnings are nothing but annoying spoilers for us. So I suggest that player should be able to switch off this new feature.
Having the option to turn it on or off isn't such a bad idea. This way everyone is happy. :) But from what I recall, even without knowing if it's a game over or not, it still let's you start back from where you were and make the other choice, so while it technically doesn't continue on the chosen path, it doesn't really end your game in the sense that the average RPGM game would send you back to the main screen. lol You DO still get to continue the game. At least with that you don't have a need to save every 30 seconds.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Having the option to turn it on or off isn't such a bad idea. This way everyone is happy. :) But from what I recall, even without knowing if it's a game over or not, it still let's you start back from where you were and make the other choice, so while it technically doesn't continue on the chosen path, it doesn't really end your game in the sense that the average RPGM game would send you back to the main screen. lol You DO still get to continue the game. At least with that you don't have a need to save every 30 seconds.
Well...then I'm sure you will like to hear that this function is already in the game. The plan was to make it optional for v0.045 as well, but haven't had enough time to test everything. Now it's working fine! This and some other adjustments will come with the next version (v0.05).

Reactions: FookU2

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

with the releases of v0.04 and v0.045, all scenes in the Adrastas Village are done and over (for now) and I'm going back to focus on the Main Character of the game.

With the that being said, the next update (v0.05) will be centered around Alenja and her journey once again. I haven't taken any break since the release of v0.045. For the time being, I've made very good progress developing the next update. Well, there were some obstacles I need to overcome but I have managed.

In the near future I will give you more information and some preview images.

PS: I'm not sure yet, but I might have an even bigger announcement to make, time will tell :)

Either way, thank you all and stay tuned...

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017

Hey guys,

with the releases of v0.04 and v0.045, all scenes in the Adrastas Village are done and over (for now) and I'm going back to focus on the Main Character of the game.

With the that being said, the next update (v0.05) will be centered around Alenja and her journey once again. I haven't taken any break since the release of v0.045. For the time being, I've made very good progress developing the next update. Well, there were some obstacles I need to overcome but I have managed.

In the near future I will give you more information and some preview images.

PS: I'm not sure yet, but I might have an even bigger announcement to make, time will tell :)

Either way, thank you all and stay tuned...
Will we actually get to fuck her in .05?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Will we actually get to fuck her in .05?
Judging from previous comments, and updates, the story won't even be up to the point it was at in the original version until sometime next year. Going off of the last comment, Alenja's just now leaving on her journey. The 2 warrior chicks haven't even been caught by the orcs yet. So, if it isn't at that point, and this is following the same story timeline, we're a good distance away from Alenja getting fucked. Of course, that is all in the free version. But, the premium may or may not have any thing else in it.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Judging from previous comments, and updates, the story won't even be up to the point it was at in the original version until sometime next year. Going off of the last comment, Alenja's just now leaving on her journey. The 2 warrior chicks haven't even been caught by the orcs yet. So, if it isn't at that point, and this is following the same story timeline, we're a good distance away from Alenja getting fucked. Of course, that is all in the free version. But, the premium may or may not have any thing else in it.
We're discussing about it and as the dev said time will tell.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
We're discussing about it and as the dev said time will tell.
I was actually going off of something the dev said not too far back, that it would be some time next year before the story is back to it's original point. Which of course can also change depending on production rate. I'm not too worried though. I'll be here when it happens haha

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
0.05 remaster = 0.05 old version?

kinda feels like its not worth starting over with the remastered version yet, maybe in an year like someone suggested... damm i miss this game

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

kinda feels like its not worth starting over with the remastered version yet, maybe in an year like someone suggested... damm i miss this game
Not really a year away. The dev said "sometime next year", but that doesn't mean it's a year away. But, as long as you are following this thread, you'll stay updated, cause it's pretty frequently updated.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Yes, in terms of the timeline in the story the remaster version matches the number of the original game, BUT with much MUCH MORE CONTENT. If you haven't played the remaster version yet, you should definitely check it out. Despite the completely redone and extended scenes from the originial game (everything is now HQ and in FUll-3D), there are also several hours of new content in the remaster version of the game. Even v0.04 does contain a lot of new stuff already.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
" I have created a simple and over time advancing combat system "
I've browsed this game on occasion, the renders look solid, for those of us who prefer narrative or VN games over combat systems/minigames/etc is there an option to skip or a cheat or anything?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Alright guys,

I see there is quite some confusion going on here and I will help you to clarify some things...

I know you want the old guy being removed from the game and to play as a lesbian. And honestly, I would like to give you that (no kidding), but then it would be a completely different game to make and this is something I can't afford right now. In the end, this is only a one-man-project.

I get what you were looking for, but there is one thing I don't understand in your case.

I don't know where you have this information from, but I have never said that there will be a lesbian-only route in my game nor that this will be my focus. So why do you judge the game for something it never wants to be in the first place?!
It's like being a vegan and going to a butcher and than complaining about him selling meat instead of vegan food. It doesn't make sense. The butcher could be the best in the world but he still would get bad reputation from the vegan. I see no point in doing that. Wrong store.
Give the old guy a wife or daughter to choose for the sex scene and there is no plot change at all, just an additional scene. You could also just add an alternate way (2-3 dialogue lines) to decline sex and go on, would not even need a new scene.

And your example lacks the the tagging system here. To use your example, a costumer walks by the butcher, sees a huge VEGAN AD in the window and enters because of it. The combination of female protagonist and lesbian tag lures the people who search for pure lesbian games/routes and lesbian preview pictures only enhance that expection. So if a lesbian like myself takes the bait and then run into unavoidable dicks they are disgusted and pissed...and many pissed people tend to complain or even attack the dev.

Your options are limited, you can either live with it, make a statement in post#1 (tip: people who avoid the search will most likely also not read spoilers), make a minimal change to your game and/or help me to convince the staff that we need better tags to avoid such dramas in the whole forum (see the link in my signature).

Reactions: judgenot93

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Give the old guy a wife or daughter to choose for the sex scene and there is no plot change at all, just an additional scene. You could also just add an alternate way (2-3 dialogue lines) to decline sex and go on, would not even need a new scene.

And your example lacks the the tagging system here. To use your example, a costumer walks by the butcher, sees a huge VEGAN AD in the window and enters because of it. The combination of female protagonist and lesbian tag lures the people who search for pure lesbian games/routes and lesbian preview pictures only enhance that expection. So if a lesbian like myself takes the bait and then run into unavoidable dicks they are disgusted and pissed...and many pissed people tend to complain or even attack the dev.

Your options are limited, you can either live with it, make a statement in post#1 (tip: people who avoid the search will most likely also not read spoilers), make a minimal change to your game and/or help me to convince the staff that we need better tags to avoid such dramas in the whole forum (see the link in my signature).
You obviously haven't played this game if you think that just a small change would be possible or that the lesbian tag should be removed. The available tags in this forum aren't his problem.

This game is a very rare gem for us who want to see a female protagonist in these kind of situations with decent plot, believable characters, great renders and animations, fantasy world etc. And the old guy is also very unique character.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Correct, because i got the info about the unavoidable dick before i downloaded it...but i didnt ignore the thread so i recheck every few updates if it became playable or is still a nogo with forced dicks.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
" I have created a simple and over time advancing combat system "
I've browsed this game on occasion, the renders look solid, for those of us who prefer narrative or VN games over combat systems/minigames/etc is there an option to skip or a cheat or anything?
Well, cheating is not necessary. The minigames are quite easy to win and not very time consuming. Nonetheless...Tomorrow is the public release of v0.045 and from that version going forward you can (optional) skip every minigame, combat and game overs in the game.

So if you haven't played the game yet, you might try out the next public release tomorrow with more content and skippable minigames.

Correct, because i got the info about the unavoidable dick before i downloaded it...but i didnt ignore the thread so i recheck every few updates if it became playable or is still a nogo with forced dicks.
Well the game is already playable, it just doesn't fit your taste and that's about it. Like I said a while ago in my post you have quoted, I wish I can please everyone, but obviously that's not possible. Peoples preferences are different and in the end that's a good thing. A pure lesbian route will not gonna happen in the near future, if ever.

Just to be clear, I have nothing against lesbian content. I have played games with lesbian content/lesbian only paths, too . It doesn't bother me at all.
But the thing is, for the game I'm creating right now, it doesn't fit in there. Not in the story that I want to tell. And for now the old dude is essential for the game and he can't be replaced with a young man or a girl. It would be a complete other game then.

Nonetheless, there will be girl on girl action in the game (there already is a bit), but a lesbian only path won't happen/ doesn't fit the narrative.

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

the next update is right around the corner and I will release it in less than two days, on september 21st.

Version v0.05 will come with two completely re-rendered and extended scenes from the original game and going by that, it's content complete.

However, at the beginning of the month I teased you a little bit by saying that I might have a surprise for you. Well, I wasn't sure then, but now I am...it's definitely happening.

Over the last few weeks there was quite some organisational stuff going on in the background to make sure that everything will come together in the best way possible.

What this is all about and what the huge surprise really is, I will let you know in another post very soon. I still need to do some testings and arrange some things first, before talking about it.

For now, just know this...the surprise will multiply the amount of content from the current v0.05 and that's why I will release the next version as a beta.

In other words, v0.05 Beta is still content complete (even extended, going by the originial game), but the final version with the surprising content will be on another level.

The reveal and all you need to know, I will happily announce in a few days time, after v0.05 Beta has been released.

Stay tuned, guys :)

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes