Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Short and sweet:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

today is the Public Release of v0.045! The OP has been updated with download links and the changelog!

ENJOY (y)

PS: The next update is already around the corner. Tomorrow I'm going to release v0.05 Beta for supporters ;)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.045 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the best deal!

Just follow the

Have fun :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.05.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.10.2021 (v0.05)

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:
- Don't forget guys...going by the original game, v0.05 Beta is content complete (even extended and improved in many ways). However, I decided to release it as a Beta, because the Extra Content coming with the Final version, is so massive that I want to get the original scenes out of the way before I focuss on creating something completely new (more infos to come).

SUMMARY FOR v0.05 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Rendered Nearly 90 New Images
> Nearly 20 Images are for Animations (incl. different Camera Angels)
- Recreated and slightly Extended two Scenes from the original game
> Completely redone the old Animation in Full-3D
> The new one is More Detailed, has an Extra Camera Angel and around Twice the Frames
- New Sound Effects does make both Scenes to feel More Lifelike
- Added Several New Bonus Images to unlock
- Over 800 Lines of Code have been added
- Overall Number of Sound Effects are at 227

The New Added Features (from v0.045) have been improved:
- Choices that will lead to a Game Over aren't automatically marked as such
> Now it's completely optional
> You (the Player) can now decide if you want to get spoiled or not
> Therefore, I have added a "Spoiler-Button" (only where a Game Overs are possible)
> If you click on it you will see which path leads to a dead end
(But still, remember...you will miss out some content when skipping all Minigames and Game Over leading Choices, as well as some Unlockables.)

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.05 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)
(As I said in the disclaimer...a huge amount of exclusive content will come with the final version - v0.05 Final. See you there!)

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi, I'm doing the Italian translation of your game from the beginning but I see that the 5 is only for Patreon, how much is missing for the public version?

Reactions: princess bride

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.045.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Mega link not working. Saying mega acct has been closed.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hi, I'm doing the Italian translation of your game from the beginning but I see that the 5 is only for Patreon, how much is missing for the public version?
Hi, I'm not sure what you are talking about(?)...every update gets released for patrons first, before it goes public. Same goes for v0.05, nothing has changed.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,
it's time to reveal what the final version of 0.05 is all about and what the surprise really is.
So lets get right into it...

The surprising content that will come with the Final Version of 0.05 is a very Special Bonus Path that was requested.
As you all know, I have already done two requested bonus scenes in the past to extend the games original story with more naughty content early on in the game. Those scenes are more likely "what if...?"-scenarios where everything gets dirty quite fast.

Following you will find everything you need to know about the New Request:

How big will the request be?
Massive, absolutely massive. Around 4-5 times bigger than the ones I have done in the past.
This time it's not just a single scene, it's a whole path with many scenes chained together telling a unique and dirty story. And of course there will be a very special ending as well.

Who are the MC's of the new request?
Mainly Alenja and Yorik. But there is a lot more to it (let surprise yourself).

What is the story all about?
The bonus path will open a new branch in the original story when Alenja is taking care of her needs. Instead of ending in a game over, the scene will turn out differently and a brand-new story will unfold from there. That's all I will reveal right now.

Will there be any new Characters/Locations?
YES, both. There will be several new Characters and also several new Locations exclusively coming with the request.
I really want to give you something very special and that's why I have decided to (just for this request) create new characters and locations who aren't part of the original game. I have also bought many new 3d-assets for this one.

Why is this request so special?
Despite all the above, this request is also different in terms of what was requested.
Sounds weird, but let me explain....
We made a special deal with this one. We did only talk in (rough) detail about the very first scene of this request, everything else is more likely up to my own ideas.
Which means, the requester himself doesn't even know where the story goes, who the new characters are and in which new locations the story will take place.
And why?
Well, there are two good reasons for it:
First of all, it's way more exciting for the requester himself to play something he doesn't know much about. And getting surprised by your own request is a big bonus.
And Second of all, the result will be much better if the request itself isn't restricted by too much guidance. This way I can be quite creative with it and create a story that will surprise you and that meets the quality of the original game.
And also... (please read the next one)

Will there be sexual content/ sex scenes?
Yes, HELL YES. Since I've got free hand of how the story will continue after the first dirty scene, I will definitely use this opportunity to get quite creative with the dirty content.
And of course, this is also what you guys and also the requester himself wants to see. I'm aware of that and I will deliver on that.
Without spoiling anything, I want to let you guys know that I won't hold back in this one...it will get dirty, it will get hardcore and I definitely will implement some surprises for you guys.

For whom is this request made?
Short and sweet, for you guys. The community, the fans and of course all supporters of the game.
The requester and myself want to give you guys something worthwhile while the remaster process is going on.

Will the request be a part of the Premium Edition?
Yes, it will be. Requests like this are pure fanservice and doesn't exactly fit in the original games story. Characters need to act more extreme here, which opens the window for more dirty content early on in the game, but also breaks a bit with their original personalities. That's why it needs to be separeted from the original game (standard version).
And also, such requests are my ways to send a huge "Thank You" to all supporters of the game.
However... (please continue reading)

What is in for the Standard Version/ the Free Player Base?
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you guys.
And that's why, for the first time ever, I will make a part of the premium exclusive content available for the standard version of the game.
The free content will be marked as "Premium Teaser".
This way, it's fair for the whole community and everyone will get something nice to play.

What can I expect from the "Premium Teaser"?
And again, you don't have to worry, I'm not planning to just give you teaser with both characters walking around in their clothes. NO!
The premium teaser, will bring you all the requested content up to after the first sex scene. In other words, it will definitely worth your time.

How much value does the new request have?
Just look about this and you will know:
- around 4-5 times the amount of content
- lots of sexual content / sex scenes
- huge amount of render images and animations
- several new and exclusive characters
- several new and exclusive locations
- a new and exciting story with Alenja and Yorik
- free for all premium teaser for the standard version

Altogether, the value as well as the amount of content is multiplied in many ways.
If this isn't worth some support, I don't know what it is.

But still, that's not all. I can do you one better...

Premium Edition discount (community choice):
For the first time ever, I will give in your hands how much the premium edition will cost in the end. Which means, you as the community will decide how big of a discount the premium edition will get after release.
And here is how:
If we reach a certain amount of supporters (within the next two months/ till release), the discount will significantly increase for everyone.
- if we reach 60 patrons, the PE will go down to the 10$ Tier
- if we reach 80 supporters, the PE will go down to the 5$ Tier
- if we reach 100 supporters, the PE will go all the way down to the 1$ Tier

This is an additional offer and a community task. Everyone can help, everyone counts.
Let's see what we can achieve together :)

Alright this is all for now...
I wish everyone a fantastic day! Stay tuned and take care...

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

The poll is PUBLIC. Everyone can participate and give me feedback.

Feel free of doing so, it might influence future scenes.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Short and sweet:

Hey guys,

today is the Public Release of v0.05 Beta! The OP has been updated with the download links, new previews and the changelog!

ENJOY (y)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Preview.jpg

Hey guys,

I have made very good progress during the last week and I can already tell that even the first scene of the MEGA-Request will end up bigger than expected.

With that being said, just the free content from the Premium Teaser alone will be definitely worth your time.

I will post a more daring preview image here very soon. Stay tuned, guys!

---------------------------------------------------------

Reminder

If have missed the full reveal of the MEGA-Request

Premium Edition discount (community choice):

Don't forget, I will give in your hands how much the premium edition will cost in the end. Which means, you as the community will decide how big of a discount the premium edition will get after release.

And here is how:

If we reach a certain amount of supporters (within the next two months/ till release), the discount will significantly increase for everyone.

- if we reach 60 patrons, the PE will go down to the 10$ Tier
- if we reach 80 supporters, the PE will go down to the 5$ Tier
- if we reach 100 supporters, the PE will go all the way down to the 1$ Tier

This is an additional offer and a community task. Everyone can help, every supporter counts (no matter what Tier you choose).

Let's see what we can achieve together :)

PS: Your support will heavily influence the future of the game and if similar requests are possible in the future or not!

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes