Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

The poll is PUBLIC. Everyone can participate and give me feedback.

Feel free of doing so, it might influence future scenes.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Preview-1.jpg

Hey guys,

how is everyone doing? I hope just fine :)

Speaking of 'doing fine' ....this is probably the best way to describe how I'm doing with the progression of the MEGA-Request.
The thing is, I have made very good progress since the last status update, but because it's such a huge amount of content, I still need some time to get everything done before I can release it.

For the moment, I will keep progression updates a bit short and vague in detail, because I don't want to spoil too much right now.

Nonetheless when we get closer to release, I will give you more details about the content and I will show you some more preview images till then. Because of spoilers I will still be very careful of what I'm showing to you.

All I can say right now is, there are definitely some nice surprises for you coming with this update and I want you to figure them out yourselves.

When is the release?

I can't tell you an exact release date right now, there is still too much work to do and I don't want to say something I'm not sure about yet.

But I don't want to leave you without at least an estimation. So let my just say....my goal is to release v0.05 Final Remaster in december, around christmas time (if possible).

December will be a very busy month for me, but I will do my very best to make my estimation come true and give you a huge christmas gift this year (even as it is right now, the request is easily the largest I have ever done).

Thank you all for your patience, likes and support. This means the world to me!!!

Stay tuned and healthy guys!

PS: The preview image is from the premium part of the content. It's one of the very few images that I can show in public, but it still gives you a small glimpse of the new content and leaves quite some room for speculation. Well, I will leave you to it, have fun with your imagination ;)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

it took a little bit of time, but here is another progression update for you.

Overall, I have some good and some slightly bad news (if you will).

The good news are that the update itself is much bigger than originally planned. The progression I have made in the last few weeks was very good and also quite essential, so to speak. All the pieces are coming together now and the whole update is shaping up very nicely to a very exiting new erotic adventure, that standing on its own, could very well be its own little game. I just say that because there is quite some story behind it and from start to finish you will get to experience the whole thing at once (when it finally gets released).

The (quite obvious) downside is...it takes a lot of time to create something this big. And while I can influence some things, there are still things, I can't. For instance the proofreading. I have talked to my proofreader in the last few days and as expected (during this time of the year) she is extremely busy as well. Which means it's still possible, but there is no guarantee that I will get back the corrected script till the end of the month.

But that's not all...another factor is, that I still need a bit more time to finish the whole update. To be more precise...right now I have finished rendering every large scene, except the final one. Speaken of which will be quite complex to create (I have very exciting plans for it).

Another thing is, and that counts for all of us, it's christmas time. Overall, this wouldn't effect me much, but I will not be at home for around 3 days, which shortens down the remaining time even more. And while I feel a bit sad that I can't work on the udate for 3 days, I'm also looking forward to spend some time with my family and girlfriend etc. (it's very needed).

Because for months now, I'm working 24/7 on the update with only 5-6 hours of sleep in between the days. And 15-18h of work per day sounds much (and hell, it really is), but to create something like this, I would probably need 30h per day to get everything done in the time I would like to.

Either way, counting it all together leaves me to say that I can't promise you that the mega update will be released till the end of this month. And the last thing I want to do is to promise you something you can't rely on. But what I can say, is that the update will definitely be worth your time and if it happens to be delayed to january, it won't take the whole month, just one or two weeks at max.

Except for the presumably delay itself, everything else will only benefit from it. The update is already huge and it is getting bigger and better with every additional day I have to work on it.

Nonetheless, I'm still very sorry that it takes so much time. A release during christmas time would have been great (for me personally too), but starting the new year with a huge bang is really not that bad either, I guess.

PS: This will probably be the last big progression update before release. I can promise you that I will concentrate on my work to get everything done as soon as possible. And when it's set and done, I will come back to you and we can finally talk about the numbers...because this is where it gets really exciting. I can't wait for it :)

Thank you all very much for your patience, you likes and even more for your support!

Till next time: Stay tuned healthy guys...

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Merry-Christmas_2021_1080p.jpg

(There is also a for supporters)

Hey guys,

I wish you all an Awesome Christmas Celebration!

Have a great time with your loved ones and take care of yourselves!

Stay tuned and healthy guys...

PS: Before we reach the end of this year, I will post another preview from the next game update!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

I'm extremely busy working on the update.

I just want to prepare you guys that I will inform you about my progression very soon.

Please stay healthy and tuned...

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Alright guys,

without further ado, lets get right into it...

Everything is shaping up very nicely!

I have started working on the final scene a few days ago. I had some very special plans for it, but I wasn't sure if I can pull it off how I wanted to.

The thing is...creating an animation (by hand) is always hard to do, but creating something as complex as this one, without the usage of any presets (because there aren't any), is a different story all together.

Well, what can I say...if I like an idea I will go for it and after three long days I finally achieved what I was aiming for. It was quite hard to do, because very often the software is working against the user and seemingly small changes can screw up your entire work. It can be very frustrating to work under these circumstances, but the great news is...I have managed and now I'm just very happy with the result.

I actually can't wait till you guys can experience everything yourself.

What is left to do?

The rendering process of the final scene is in full production right now. Because of the complexity of the scene, it will probably take around 7-10 days to finish.

In the meantime, I'm busy with story writing, post production and the finalization (coding, adding sound effects etc.) of prior scenes.

To give you an idea:

- around 75-80% of the update is already finished entirely
- except the final scene, 95% of the update is rendered

In other words...while the final scene is rendering, I will finish everything else and then do a final test and that's about it = release time :)

When is the release?

Definitely this month...I will inform you about the release date as soon as I know it!

PS: Wallpaper and other stuff will also come, but the release of v0.05 Final is my biggest priority right now. I will do them as soon as I can!

Thank you all very much for your patience, you likes and even more for your support!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I just want to confirm that the update will definitely come out this month.

The last big obstacles I needed to overcome, I have finished today. Now I just need to render the last bit of the game, finalize some stuff, test it and then we are good to go - release :)

In the meantime, I will post the new wallpaper polls for this month, so that you have enough time to vote for your favorites before the month is over.

PS: The polls will come in a few minutes!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I'm very busy finalizing everything, but I want you to know that the update is right around the corner.

I will release it in two days, on January 31.

Progression and Playtest:

Yesterday I have finished rendering the last scene. Except some story writing for the last scene, some sound effects here and there and some other minor stuff, everything else is completely finished.

I play tested the whole update yesterday evening and OH MY GOD...it took me like forever to play it just one time through.

You don't know it yet, but there is something big coming to all of you :)

Developer-Notes:

A) I will update the supporter list in the credits of the game on the release date. Which means, every single one of you who has or will support the game till January 31 (Master/Grandmaster-Tier), will get his/her name placed in the credits.

B) I also feel like I owe something to my paying customers. Nearly everything I have posted about the new update during the last few months, I have posted for free and in public.

And while it's good to keep all of you updated and excited, I still feel I owe something to my supporters. Because in the end, I don't take it for granted if someone gives me a Like, leaves me a Comment or even decides to Support me with his/her hard earned money.

Long story short...to make up for that, I decided to post a few more previews (later on), but this time exclusively for supporters (Student/Advanced-Tier or above).

Alright, that's all for the moment!

Thank you all very much for your Patience, you Likes and even more for your Support!

You are awesome guys!!!

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes