Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.05b-Final-Bugfixed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Something is wrong with update. Just downloaded and ran game. It didn't add any new content. It said to be continued right after last update. I check version number is. 05b

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Something is wrong with update. Just downloaded and ran game. It didn't add any new content. It said to be continued right after last update. I check version number is. 05b
it's exactly as it should be, there's no story progression only an extended scene already present in the last release.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

This is a public poll, which means everyone can participate. Feel free to give me your feedback!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

This is a public poll, which means everyone can participate. Feel free to give me your feedback!
I struggle to go back to Patreon, for many reasons. 1, I can't remember my old password. 2, I refuse to use my facebook or google accounts, just for personal reasons lol. 3, I just really can't stand the site due to their past shenanigans.
BUT, I can safely say, I rarely play with the volume on, but when I do so, I have the music turned off and the sound effects low.
If the sound effects are good, it's cool. If the sound effects are the same ole' run of the mill type that can be heard in literally any game, then it's just "meh" and not interesting at all.

The quality of the art has immensely improved, btw. I'm thoroughly impressed. :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I struggle to go back to Patreon, for many reasons. 1, I can't remember my old password. 2, I refuse to use my facebook or google accounts, just for personal reasons lol. 3, I just really can't stand the site due to their past shenanigans.
BUT, I can safely say, I rarely play with the volume on, but when I do so, I have the music turned off and the sound effects low.
If the sound effects are good, it's cool. If the sound effects are the same ole' run of the mill type that can be heard in literally any game, then it's just "meh" and not interesting at all.

The quality of the art has immensely improved, btw. I'm thoroughly impressed. :)
No problem, thank you for your feedback! I'm happy you like the new content(y)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

if nothing goes completely wrong I'm going to release the new update tomorrow, on Saturday.

Stay tuned...

• Love
Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:
- This is a bit of a smaller update, but nonetheless an enjoyable one.
- In v0.06 we will go back to the original part of the story and continue Alenja's Adventures right after Alenja has lost all her clothes after she has taken a bath in the lake.

SUMMARY FOR v0.06 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Recreated and slightly Extended two Scenes from the original game
> Completely redone everything in Full-3D
- one original character is finally making her remaster debut
> I know from PM's that some of you have been eagerly awaiting her making a return
> the Bonus Daydream Sequence from the PE is also about her
- I took out one of the two "gamer overs" you could face in the original game
> Instead of facing the game over, the path now continues and got slightly extended
- Added Several New Bonus Images to unlock
- Over 1300 Lines of Code have been added
- Around 250 Sound Effects are now in the game
General Game Improvements:
- Additional Proof Reading for older Content

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.06 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)
- Added New Exciting Daydream Sequence
> With more additional Camera Angels

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

paula789

May 2, 2017

DISCLAIMER:
- This is a bit of a smaller update, but nonetheless an enjoyable one.
- In v0.06 we will go back to the original part of the story and continue Alenja's Adventures right after Alenja has lost all her clothes after she has taken a bath in the lake.

SUMMARY FOR v0.06 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Recreated and slightly Extended two Scenes from the original game
> Completely redone everything in Full-3D
- one original character is finally making her remaster debut
> I know from PM's that some of you have been eagerly awaiting her making a return
> the Bonus Daydream Sequence from the PE is also about her
- I took out one of the two "gamer overs" you could face in the original game
> Instead of facing the game over, the path now continues and got slightly extended
- Added Several New Bonus Images to unlock
- Over 1300 Lines of Code have been added
- Around 250 Sound Effects are now in the game
General Game Improvements:
- Additional Proof Reading for older Content

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.06 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Added New Exciting Daydream Sequence
> With more additional Camera Angels

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!
May I ask you something? What will be the progress of the main story in this version?

paula789

May 2, 2017
Of course, what exactly do you want to know? The update is all about Alenja and her journey (if this is what you are looking for).
I have played the game before it was remastered. I want to know whether any new event has been added since the old version was stopped for the remaster or not. There was already plenty of events in the old version involving each character.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I have played the game before it was remastered. I want to know whether any new event has been added since the old version was stopped for the remaster or not. There was already plenty of events in the old version involving each character.
There's a lot of new content.

Reactions: paula789

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah there is already plenty of new content with several hours of playtime in the remaster version. I have completely redone the old content you know from the original game in much better quality and in full-3D. Many scenes got extended as well. If you haven't played the remaster version yet, it's definitely worth it to give it a try now.

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes