Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

I'm extremely busy working on the update.

I just want to prepare you guys that I will inform you about my progression very soon.

Please stay healthy and tuned...

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Alright guys,

without further ado, lets get right into it...

Everything is shaping up very nicely!

I have started working on the final scene a few days ago. I had some very special plans for it, but I wasn't sure if I can pull it off how I wanted to.

The thing is...creating an animation (by hand) is always hard to do, but creating something as complex as this one, without the usage of any presets (because there aren't any), is a different story all together.

Well, what can I say...if I like an idea I will go for it and after three long days I finally achieved what I was aiming for. It was quite hard to do, because very often the software is working against the user and seemingly small changes can screw up your entire work. It can be very frustrating to work under these circumstances, but the great news is...I have managed and now I'm just very happy with the result.

I actually can't wait till you guys can experience everything yourself.

What is left to do?

The rendering process of the final scene is in full production right now. Because of the complexity of the scene, it will probably take around 7-10 days to finish.

In the meantime, I'm busy with story writing, post production and the finalization (coding, adding sound effects etc.) of prior scenes.

To give you an idea:

- around 75-80% of the update is already finished entirely
- except the final scene, 95% of the update is rendered

In other words...while the final scene is rendering, I will finish everything else and then do a final test and that's about it = release time :)

When is the release?

Definitely this month...I will inform you about the release date as soon as I know it!

PS: Wallpaper and other stuff will also come, but the release of v0.05 Final is my biggest priority right now. I will do them as soon as I can!

Thank you all very much for your patience, you likes and even more for your support!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I just want to confirm that the update will definitely come out this month.

The last big obstacles I needed to overcome, I have finished today. Now I just need to render the last bit of the game, finalize some stuff, test it and then we are good to go - release :)

In the meantime, I will post the new wallpaper polls for this month, so that you have enough time to vote for your favorites before the month is over.

PS: The polls will come in a few minutes!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I'm very busy finalizing everything, but I want you to know that the update is right around the corner.

I will release it in two days, on January 31.

Progression and Playtest:

Yesterday I have finished rendering the last scene. Except some story writing for the last scene, some sound effects here and there and some other minor stuff, everything else is completely finished.

I play tested the whole update yesterday evening and OH MY GOD...it took me like forever to play it just one time through.

You don't know it yet, but there is something big coming to all of you :)

Developer-Notes:

A) I will update the supporter list in the credits of the game on the release date. Which means, every single one of you who has or will support the game till January 31 (Master/Grandmaster-Tier), will get his/her name placed in the credits.

B) I also feel like I owe something to my paying customers. Nearly everything I have posted about the new update during the last few months, I have posted for free and in public.

And while it's good to keep all of you updated and excited, I still feel I owe something to my supporters. Because in the end, I don't take it for granted if someone gives me a Like, leaves me a Comment or even decides to Support me with his/her hard earned money.

Long story short...to make up for that, I decided to post a few more previews (later on), but this time exclusively for supporters (Student/Advanced-Tier or above).

Alright, that's all for the moment!

Thank you all very much for your Patience, you Likes and even more for your Support!

You are awesome guys!!!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:
- This is BY FAR the BIGGEST UPDATE I have ever done!
-
Important: To see the New Content you have to "get closer" when Alenja is taking a pee in the forest. When she get's angry and wants to kill you, you will have the option to dodge now. This is where the Request begins.

Mega-Request (what was originally planed):
- Around 400 Render-Images, 3-4 Animations, 3 New Locations etc.
THIS would have been already 4-times the content of the very first request, but this is NOT what I ended up with.
Please continue to read...

The Idea behind it:
The Request was created with the idea in mind to give ALL OF YOU some worthwhile and rewarding content, that wouldn't be possible in the original game, because we are not at this point in the story, yet.
However, I got
completely free hand to create something very special for you and I put way more stuff in than originally intended.
THIS Request is for everyone who can't wait any longer to get Alenja dirty. And trust me, she definitely will get dirty.
I also took into account your
personal preferences (if possible). Which means, I know from your personal messages and other stuff what you guys would like to see. And I went far and beyond to get All you guys pleased.

MEGA-Request (FULL VERSION):
(v0.05 Final Remaster - Premium Edition)
Features:
- More than 1030 Render Images
- Over 570 Renders for Animations
- More than 110 Animation Videos (Completely Handmade and Unique, including several camera angels and paces)
> The biggest Animation took me around 3-days just for the setup
> Usually such scenes are only still images in other games, because they are too complex to animate by hand,
but well...I liked the challenge and I think it was definitely worth it
> There are several smaller Animations (which I didn't count)
- Added New Lifelike Soundeffects (especially in Sex Scenes)
- Around 250 Sound Effects are now in the game
- Full fleshed out Story with Special Ending Scene
- Meet New Characters (created exclusively for the request)
> Every Character comes with new Clothes and Props
- Visit New Environments (created exclusively for the request)
> One of the larger ones is Completely Handmade (similar to the Adrastas Village)
- Many New Hardcore Sexscenes with lifelike Soundeffects
- Exclusive Bonus Images to unlock
- Countles New High Quality Assests are used
- Added Several New Fetishes
- Several Choices and Options will let you Influence some Scenes to your Preference
ADDITIONAL CONTENT / PREMIUM FEATURES:
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)

MEGA-Request (Premium Teaser):
(v0.05 Final Remaster - Standard Version)
Requests like this are usually Exclusive to my Supporters and the Premium Edition of the game. But I would like to give something back to all Fans out there, which is the „Premium Teaser“.
It includes the full First Scene of the Mega-Request and is already more than twice as big as past requests...completely for FREE.

And Very Important

I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Reactions: tommyjohne

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Hey dev, If I understood correctly the full dirty scene can only be obtained in the PREMIUM version, is that correct?

If this is the case, I was wondering if you ever considered opening up an itch.io page (or similar) so people could pay a one-time fee for the current full version. I'm interested in this update but, to be fair, I don't want to start a $25+ subscription on patreon for a closed-box product.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey dev, If I understood correctly the full dirty scene can only be obtained in the PREMIUM version, is that correct?

If this is the case, I was wondering if you ever considered opening up an itch.io page (or similar) so people could pay a one-time fee for the current full version. I'm interested in this update but, to be fair, I don't want to start a $25+ subscription on patreon for a closed-box product.
Yes, the full version is for premium members only. If you consider buying it, you can do that on patreon, too. Just pay one-time and then delete it. There are no restrictions or a runtime/duration. You can delete it whenever you want to (even right afterwards).

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Preview.jpg

Hey guys,

since I released the update a few days ago, I got some very nice feedback from you.

Some of you have played it through, some have only played a small portion yet, because it takes a few hours to finish and some still considering to buy.

Well, I think I can help you guys to clarify some things and to make you better understand the value behind this update.

Here are several things to take into account:

Content/Value
An usual request has around 100 images, an animation (with several angels and paces) and 1-2 locations.

The Mega-Request was planed with around 4-times the content of a normal request, which means, 400 Images, 4 animations etc.

As you all know by now, I ended up with far over 1000 renders and over 110 animation videos. In other words, this is more than 10-times the content/value of a normal request. In other words, this makes all of you guys, the winner. Getting 10-times the content/value for the same price.

Costs/Spendings
As you can imagine, I got payed creating 400 images, not over 1000 renders.

All the money I got, went right back into the request. I needed to buy many new 3D-Assests to make the request stand out and unique. When you play it through you will visit many new Locations, Characters, Clothes and countless Props to make the world feel more alive and detailed.

The Energy costs to run my PC were going wild lately. I was running my machine almost 24/7 for 4 months to get everything done, as soon as possible.

Future Requests
Depending on how well this request goes, it will heavily influence if similar requests or requests in general are possible in the future or not. In the end, I want you to decide.

This is also a test for me guys. When I went from 400 to over 1000 renders, I wanted to make sure that everybody, absolut everybody will get his money worth.

If over 10-times the value for the same price is not worth spending, I don't know what is.

Special Offer/Discount
Don't forget, there is also a communtiy task going on. If we reach 60, 80 or even 100 patrons within the next three weeks, the discount will come on top of all that, which will increase the value even more.

First Time Spenders
You are the biggest winner here, because you will not only get 10-times the value of the request itself, but also all the other premium content that is already in the game, like former requests, new choices, exclusive bonus renders etc. and also access to additional premium content like the bonus image pack with high quality renders, wallpapers and so on and so forth.

If you ever considered your support, there will be no better time then to do it now. You will get definitely the most out of it.

Alright guys, I hope this will help you making the right decision. If you still have questions, please let me know.

Thank you All for your Likes, your Comments and your Support!!!

Stay tuned and healthy, guys...

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Yes, the full version is for premium members only. If you consider buying it, you can do that on patreon, too. Just pay one-time and then delete it. There are no restrictions or a runtime/duration. You can delete it whenever you want to (even right afterwards).
The problem with Patreon is, but I'm not 100% sure, you have to pay extra VAT whereas it is always included in itch.io's price tag.
Moreover, whenever I decide to cancel my subscription, I lose access to the previously unlocked content. Again, on itch.io, if you buy a specific game version you can download it any time you want to.

Reactions: paula789

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe you should think about changing the BONUS PICTURE UNLOCKED. Not a bad feature but inserting a banner transition into a scene breaks the flow of the game.

sakholi

Jan 27, 2022
Good work! Dev, is the latest version attached to the thread (REMASTER_Premium_Edition-0.05_Final) full or there is more full version that I can get supporting you on Patreon?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Hi. I'm confused. Is the version of the game in the first post the new update that just came out like a week ago??

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes