Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i didn't say that i am a fan of the "improvements" - i just told the facts.
Personally i am kind of sad, because i was completely fine with what we already got. This "remastering" throws the whole project back for months for nothing.
I mean: he also just could have done a cut - and continue the next "chapter" with new remastered coding and improved renders.
AFTER the game is done, he might have remastered the first part then - but like that, it's just a "throw-away and forget" because after the time until we finally get our new content, the game is nothing important anymore (just my humble thoughts) - at least for me it's time to move forward to other games instead of waiting several months (if not years) until the whole unfinished game is remastered.
It's been an annoying trend recently. Seen too many games getting "remasters" before they were finished and I don't see the point.

Old players already went through that content and new players likely don't care about remastered stuff so they risk losing players to make pictures a bit prettier.

Makes more sense to finish the game then go back and redo the old content, that way his players are happy.

I don't see the upside to this remaster. Older players are going to be left waiting for new content and wondering if the game will ever see completion.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so.. around 2 year before we catch up to the story.
quite boring to reply the game, even if the renders are better u will know exactly what will happen, so no surprises.

also I agree with Avaron1974. the game was good enough. I was never disappointed in the rendering at all.
better finish it and start a new project with "better" rendering instead of wasting 2 years just for a bit better CG that in the end do very little.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So this means no Alenja sex time until 2023?
probably yes - except the dev pulls the "emergency break" and continues with a "improved Chapter 2" right where the origin content ends so far

Jan 15, 2019
so.. around 2 year before we catch up to the story.
quite boring to reply the game, even if the renders are better u will know exactly what will happen, so no surprises.

also I agree to Avaron1974. the game was good enough. I was never disappointed in the rendering at all.
better finish it and start a new project with "better" rendering instead of wasting 2 years just for a bit better CG that in the end do very little.
This is exactly what I came here to say. Why remaster it? There was nothing wrong with the original. I thought it was an update and got excited, but nope. I'm sure most people would agree that an update that extends the story further is what we'd like to see.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Wet & Wild Production :
Why exactly keep the "old" 0.21 version? If i got you right, there will not be any new content for those. You first gonna remaster all the existing content and THEN you gonna continue story with remastered version. So there is no need to keep the old versions? or do i miss something?
That's exactly why you want to keep it.
So you can plan all old content, until new version catches up.

Reactions: Tiasung

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
This is exactly what I came here to say. Why remaster it? There was nothing wrong with the original. I thought it was an update and got excited, but nope. I'm sure most people would agree that an update that extends the story further is what we'd like to see.
Literally the only reason I checked in was because I was hoping it would be more story. And to see OP say his story is only at 20% complete before this remaster... Well I guess I'll check back in in 2023, when we've finally gotten the first 1/3rd of the story told

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
probably yes - except the dev pulls the "emergency break" and continues with a "improved Chapter 2" right where the origin content ends so far
It's a shame but the dev must do the game he wants and how he wants.

Danny69

Jul 21, 2017
remember i.e. vis mayor?
2023 is a aim for real optimistics...and also 1/3rd
guess we get a restart as christmas special

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
So this means no Alenja sex time until 2023?
Premium content has an added path with Alenja having sex (if you by that mean only vaginal intercourse - in other ways she has had sex couple of times in the actual game).

I think that it would be a good idea if the dev offered the two requested (by me) scenes for lower tier patrons. That's of course because this remastering seems to take more than six months.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Overall disappointed with a remaster. I just want new content and story continuation. The past animations (regular and premium) were great. Seems like too long a wait to see more sex scenes with alenja.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im sure the remastered version is good. Im also sure the remaster version will offer more eye candy and improved animations scenes. we all love good animations and hot scenes. who doesn't?
but is that enough to wait 2 years (or more) to progress the story?
Im still waiting for the old man and Alenja to get dirty. to see if Alenja will allow this old perv to have a taste, willingly.
so, the remastered version could offer more "scenes" with the old perv peeping her, or more awkward moments. well, that is appreciated if that what the dev is after. if it just to add another girl to show her boobs I will be quite disappointed.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I like this version more, even though it starts from the beginning, but it's richer, in dialogues, characters and story (before there were 7 girls in the village, now it's paradise, with that it follows that there will be more scenes - I hope and old scenes , I will probably be more extensive) I will not continue playing the classic version and I will only play this remaster. Thank you for the improved game, although it will be a long way to go as far as the classic version. (I think even orcs, they are happy that there are more girls in the village, hahaha and you can add more lesbian scenes) once again, thank you ;-)

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes