p22

Jun 21, 2017
Time to download 0.21 version until someones adds 0.01 REMASTER and removes links to old version. :cool:

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I feel bad, insted of continue story of Alenja ( I want to know what happen next) you turn back to beginning to improve some picture. I don't mean it is not important, but most games get new design after finished protuct, not before. Of course it is your decition, you give game to us for free so I'm not in position to complain, but it worry me if you ever finish your game.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I feel bad, insted of continue story of Alenja ( I want to know what happen next) you turn back to beginning to improve some picture. I don't mean it is not important, but most games get new design after finished protuct, not before. Of course it is your decition, you give game to us for free so I'm not in position to complain, but it worry me if you ever finish your game.
Not exactly...the Remaster Version is more like a Reboot to the beginning/first half of the games current content and it not only comes with huge improvements in quality, but also with a lot of extended and new added content.
The Remaster Version needs to be done to close the quality gap between the beginning and the (current) end of the game and also to smooth the way for the games future.
Nonetheless...in the end it all comes down to how much the game is wanted and supported by its fans, because without all the support I couldn't afford to work on the game right now.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It isn't all that important to me if the game ever gets finished. Honestly, I feel a little sad when a good game comes to an end. It makes me wish for a sequel. I kinda enjoy continuing a story. It's like watching your favorite TV show weekly. Nobody wants their favorite TV show to come to an end. They all want it to continue.

Not exactly...the Remaster Version is more like a Reboot to the beginning/first half of the games current content and it not only comes with huge improvements in quality, but also with a lot of extended and new added content.
The Remaster Version needs to be done to close the quality gap between the beginning and the (current) end of the game and also to smooth the way for the games future.
Nonetheless...in the end it all comes down to how much the game is wanted and supported by its fans, because without all the support I couldn't afford to work on the game right now.
Quality is important. It's more important than speed, in my honest opinion. I'm fine with starting over a game to see new content, but it's also ok if it makes the quality of the images in the beginning equal the quality of the images in the end, because consistency is also important.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
It isn't all that important to me if the game ever gets finished. Honestly, I feel a little sad when a good game comes to an end. It makes me wish for a sequel. I kinda enjoy continuing a story. It's like watching your favorite TV show weekly. Nobody wants their favorite TV show to come to an end. They all want it to continue.
Yeah I know that feeling! I remember how I enjoyed watching Game of Thrones (when it still was great) and how sad I felt when they announced that season 7 and 8 will have less episodes than season 1-6. And they made it even worse when they completely screwed up the ending as well.
I would like nothing more if they were able to keep up the quality from the first few seasons and continue the story as long as it makes sense. Sadly the directors were rushing through it, because they wanted to work on other projects. And you can feel that rush everywhere by watching the last two seasons.

I'm a bit curious, have you watched GoT?!
At least this was the very first thing coming to my mind when reading your post ;)

Looking at my own project... I try to do the exact opposite from what the directors have done, by increasing the overall quality of the game as well as extending and adding new content to it.

PS: Don't worry guys, I know you want the story to continue and I want that too. Nonetheless, I really feel that the Remaster Version is necessary to deliver a quality product. I'm sure you guys will like the new content the Remaster Version brings to the table.

Reactions: ph33rg0d and FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah I know that feeling! I remember how I enjoyed watching Game of Thrones (when it still was great) and how sad I felt when they announced that season 7 and 8 will have less episodes than season 1-6. And they made it even worse when they completely screwed up the ending as well.
I would like nothing more if they were able to keep up the quality from the first few seasons and continue the story as long as it makes sense. Sadly the directors were rushing through it, because they wanted to work on other projects. And you can feel that rush everywhere by watching the last two seasons.

I'm a bit curious, have you watched GoT?!
At least this was the very first thing coming to my mind when reading your post ;)

Looking at my own project... I try to do the exact opposite from what the directors have done, by increasing the overall quality of the game as well as extending and adding new content to it.

PS: Don't worry guys, I know you want the story to continue and I want that too. Nonetheless, I really feel that the Remaster Version is necessary to deliver a quality product. I'm sure you guys will like the new content the Remaster Version brings to the table.
I've watched bits and pieces of maybe 3 episodes lol. Not really into it. But, Married With Children was the same way towards the end of it's run. (Years ago..I know haha) The last 2 seasons were total garbage. Ratings plummeted and it just got canceled.
Not sure the reason for the quality drop though, other than just what seemed liked rushed writing and certain actors finding other things to do. I WILL say though that less scenes with the favorite characters contributed to that fall. And I would love to see more progression with Alenja in this, but spending time with other characters, and working on smoothing out the quality, won't run me off. Your renders are quality and the story is intriguing. Keep doing what you're doing cause, at least from my view point, it's working out well.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I've watched bits and pieces of maybe 3 episodes lol. Not really into it. But, Married With Children was the same way towards the end of it's run. (Years ago..I know haha) The last 2 seasons were total garbage. Ratings plummeted and it just got canceled.
Not sure the reason for the quality drop though, other than just what seemed liked rushed writing and certain actors finding other things to do. I WILL say though that less scenes with the favorite characters contributed to that fall. And I would love to see more progression with Alenja in this, but spending time with other characters, and working on smoothing out the quality, won't run me off. Your renders are quality and the story is intriguing. Keep doing what you're doing cause, at least from my view point, it's working out well.
That's a good example, too. I'm not sure about the last two seasons, but I remember that season 7 was not liked very much by the audience because they introduced a new kid to the series who was not fitting well into the family, because it had a very different personality in comparison to the rest of the cast. In season 8 the kid got removed from the series and the family turned back to normal.
But yeah, the last two seasons weren't as good as the ones before. There are several reasons why the series did come to an end. Somewhere down the line, one of the directors has moved to another project, the overall concept of the series got a little bit old and especially "Ed O Neill" was pushing too far with his payment wishes.
Nonetheless I liked the series very much and still watch some episodes from time to time.

Thank you for the kind words (y)
I will do my best to bring you guys an unique experience in the best quality I can afford right now.

Reactions: FookU2

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Preview.jpg

For the Next Update I have created my very own forest.

It was quite some work to do, because every single tree and bush you see I have placed by hand to build this new part of the forest. Overall I think it came out pretty good and it's definitely an unique 3D Environment you haven't seen before.

The next update is all about Alenjas Survival Activities, completely redone and also slightly extended in Full 3D.

This very first look I wanted to share in public. Enjoy :)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
So how much time are you going to spend in remaking the game? Since you're not currently taking requests it's not something I'm interested in supporting and from your Patreon page looks like quite a few others think the same.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
So how much time are you going to spend in remaking the game? Since you're not currently taking requests it's not something I'm interested in supporting and from your Patreon page looks like quite a few others think the same.
I will take the time it needs, a few months probably. I haven't seen anyone complaining, just asking some stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I will take the time it needs, a few months probably. I haven't seen anyone complaining, just asking some stuff.
43 patrons and 46% of the second goal at the moment. And you're losing my 33$ every month by not taking requests. But if that's enough for you to keep it alive I'm not complaining either. Just sad that I can't find stuff worth of my support.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
43 patrons and 46% of the second goal at the moment. And you're losing my 33$ every month by not taking requests. But if that's enough for you to keep it alive I'm not complaining either. Just sad that I can't find stuff worth of my support.
So, for you to support a dev they have to take your requests?

Jan 9, 2019
I'm gonna skip because I don't feel this is quite my cup of tea, but before I go I wanted to say that the character models look great. The seem original to me. Usually I am staring at the hot females because...well...my dick demands that I do so and I can't tell it no, but for once I find myself going "wow...those dudes look impressive for being dudes". This of course is immediate followed with me going back to staring at the hot female characters.

Gonna save it so I can keep an eye out for other works.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I'm gonna skip because I don't feel this is quite my cup of tea, but before I go I wanted to say that the character models look great. The seem original to me. Usually I am staring at the hot females because...well...my dick demands that I do so and I can't tell it no, but for once I find myself going "wow...those dudes look impressive for being dudes". This of course is immediate followed with me going back to staring at the hot female characters.

Gonna save it so I can keep an eye out for other works.
Well, it was a bit confusing but also funny to read. I will take it as a compliment, though.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes