titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Just found out about this VN today, and played it right through to the current stopping point in one go. Very enthralling - tho not so many sex scenes at the start, but I assume that's cause I'm playing as a "nice" guy and only going after Alex and Izzy, so it's probably my own fault.
I am curious about a few plot threads and am excited to see where they go
I discovered Ptolemy thought "Dreaming of Dana" 2 years back, who must be one of the best ren'py game ever, and he keeps developping great stories. Some games are good for their scene and fetishes, when he focuses on something where you can really identify yourself in the story.

My hat's to you mister ptolemy for another great update !

Reactions: ImperialD

magus448

May 22, 2018
Best case scenario the sunglasses guy is just one of Boris' guys sent to do extra guard duty and/or someone from Alex's mom's side of the family watching out for her. Could also be someone from the MC's past who is just there for him.

Last edited:

James Shannon

Sep 17, 2018
Have a freeze in bedroom scene after dinner and see guy with glasses. Won't go farther. Right after he says no, and then she says "Baby?", and he says no again. She says "What then?", and then freeze.

Avanture11986

Dec 31, 2019
I really liked how it started the game. But when you save the progress, and exit the game, you have to start all over again from the begining, as the load section is nor working.. At least for me.. As i try to load saved file, the scren goes with some error full screen report. All i can do is roll back, ignore or quit... But only Quit works.
Thanks dor reply

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Last edited:

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
That must have been way early on then...i dont recall ever playing this as a sandbox.
v0.05
Completely changed Alexandra into a VN.
You'll have to start a new game. Old saves WILL NOT work. The game is completely different "under the hood". You'll see.
Also added about 35% more content. In terms of story, that is. All the grind is gone, however.

Reactions: Repuci

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Ptolemy, found some "bugs". At the beginning, when Alex introduce MC and Izzy she say "She is my sister from another mother", Izzy says nothing (i.e. agreeing with that). Later in the game Izzy clearly states that she and Alex are not related. Alex's words were supported by Agatha ("same blood" or something like that). But to Yuri's injury moment Alex and Izzy still behaves like they are not half-sisters.
Another thing, a small pharases exchange really. After Alex lost her virginity there's a choice for buying pill. Quite some time later in the hospital MC says that he needs to buy a thing for Izzy too. The same thing he did for Alex, explains MC in the next sentence. I don't get what they're talking about. I suppose MC is talking about pill he bought for Alex earlier. But in my game I chose to forgot about pill. And still see this text.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Ptolemy, found some "bugs". At the beginning, when Alex introduce MC and Izzy she say "She is my sister from another mother", Izzy says nothing (i.e. agreeing with that). Later in the game Izzy clearly states that she and Alex are not related. Alex's words were supported by Agatha ("same blood" or something like that). But to Yuri's injury moment Alex and Izzy still behaves like they are not half-sisters.
Another thing, a small pharases exchange really. After Alex lost her virginity there's a choice for buying pill. Quite some time later in the hospital MC says that he needs to buy a thing for Izzy too. The same thing he did for Alex, explains MC in the next sentence. I don't get what they're talking about. I suppose MC is talking about pill he bought for Alex earlier. But in my game I chose to forgot about pill. And still see this text.
The term "sister from another mother" is usually a way to tell someone is close, like familly, but not blood-related.

The "thing" MC wants to get for Izzy in the hospital scene is not pills, it's a gun, hence why he contacts the blonde gun-girl to get a second one.

Reactions: lionarslan

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
The term "sister from another mother" is usually a way to tell someone is close, like familly, but not blood-related.

The "thing" MC wants to get for Izzy in the hospital scene is not pills, it's a gun, hence why he contacts the blonde gun-girl to get a second one.
Thanks for clarification.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes