estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I'm not sure how far in to the game I've made it, but when MC starts to take over the modeling agency he starts to really come across as not-too-bright. He has to ask everyone for help and he makes some decisions that don't seem like they would be too bright. Maybe they're playing into the rest of the story, but just my two cents so far.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not sure how far in to the game I've made it, but when MC starts to take over the modeling agency he starts to really come across as not-too-bright. He has to ask everyone for help and he makes some decisions that don't seem like they would be too bright. Maybe they're playing into the rest of the story, but just my two cents so far.
he's not dumb and he knows where he doesn't have enuf knowledge aka bookkeeping and keeping agency running up so he delegates jobs to those who know how things are run. besides his main job is to protect (alleged) sisters.

if you just got agency then you are ~halfway.

Oct 8, 2019
This is probably going to sound like me criticizing this game but it is not. I don't hate this but I really must know, does Izzy ever stop? If you like the character that is all well and good but I don't and given the many times I have rejected her only for that decision to be ignored is becoming frustrating. Again, don't misunderstand I am thoroughly enjoying everything else and even the fact that I can actually avoid scenes, I just feel that my choices are being ignored and in a game all about choices that just doesn't feel right.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is probably going to sound like me criticizing this game but it is not. I don't hate this but I really must know, does Izzy ever stop? If you like the character that is all well and good but I don't and given the many times I have rejected her only for that decision to be ignored is becoming frustrating. Again, don't misunderstand I am thoroughly enjoying everything else and even the fact that I can actually avoid scenes, I just feel that my choices are being ignored and in a game all about choices that just doesn't feel right.
nope, sisters and mc will end up together.

it's written in stone.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It is a throuple game because alex clearly states she will never leave izzy right from the start so if you don't like izzy then there is no game because there is no alex and mc. I remember rejecting izzy because i really hated her at the start of the game but once i gave her a chance quickly fell in love with her. Izzy says it best when she says that the mc does love izzy but not like he loves alex.

Reactions: Ivyxxx and Repuci
Oct 8, 2019
It is a throuple game because alex clearly states she will never leave izzy right from the start so if you don't like izzy then there is no game because there is no alex and mc. I remember rejecting izzy because i really hated her at the start of the game but once i gave her a chance quickly fell in love with her. Izzy says it best when she says that the mc does love izzy but not like he loves alex.
I see your point but to me after rejecting her and the game trying to guilt trip me into giving her a chance I'm now even more annoyed by her. I actually went back and changed my choice to see what would happen and the difference is literal daylight and dark. But seriously, drugging and attempted murder because of jealousy are not forgivable. But thank you for your answer.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I see your point but to me after rejecting her and the game trying to guilt trip me into giving her a chance I'm now even more annoyed by her. I actually went back and changed my choice to see what would happen and the difference is literal daylight and dark. But seriously, drugging and attempted murder because of jealousy are not forgivable. But thank you for your answer.
I have to say it...This is proper justification to delete the game from your PC and to un-watch and ignore this thread.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
My hopeless romantic side is hoping that it will turn around and become what I thought it was going to be. Given how sweet "Life with Mary" was I suppose I was hoping more of the same. But you're more than likely right.
If you expected alexandra to be like life with mary then i can completely understand your problem. Life with mary was a feel good story all the way one of sweetest game i ever played while alexandra has more drama and tension.

Reactions: An Ace Among Men
Oct 8, 2019
If you expected alexandra to be like life with mary then i can completely understand your problem. Life with mary was a feel good story all the way one of sweetest game i ever played while alexandra has more drama and tension.
I actually enjoyed the drama in this as well. I just don't like the choice to reject a character being taken away. I may be wrong but from the jump, I got the impression that this game was about a broken man finding someone who completes him. Now I understand why I am the weird one for rejecting constant sex with two women but to me, it just made the most sense that MC would be 100% loyal to Alex and only her. Sadly I actually enjoyed the world that was built here. I'm legit hoping Boris gets better, but I am stepping away from this game for a while. Maybe in a few weeks, I'll come back and give it another try but the more I play the less it feels like my choices mean anything.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I actually enjoyed the drama in this as well. I just don't like the choice to reject a character being taken away. I may be wrong but from the jump, I got the impression that this game was about a broken man finding someone who completes him. Now I understand why I am the weird one for rejecting constant sex with two women but to me, it just made the most sense that MC would be 100% loyal to Alex and only her. Sadly I actually enjoyed the world that was built here. I'm legit hoping Boris gets better, but I am stepping away from this game for a while. Maybe in a few weeks, I'll come back and give it another try but the more I play the less it feels like my choices mean anything.
Well, the choice to not be with Izzy was never there and most likely never will be, she's just as integral to the story as Alex and Puppy are.

Reactions: Ivyxxx

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I get that, at first I too wanted an Alex only run, and when I tried a more ‘permanent’ solution to Izzy after she drugged and tried to kill the mc...only to trigger a bad ending, I immediately recognized Alex and Izzy are a package deal.

I did hope once I was able to impregnate Alex, maybe that would be a turning point where Alex would be willing to leave Izzy for the mc. I now doubt that will happen, but the funny thing is somewhere along the way, I grew to care for Izzy too. Seeing different sides of her, gaining her confidence and even being there to emotionally support her through her own fears and issues with her mother, not to mention how much she does a 180 and develops strong romantic feelings for the mc apart from Alex... now I hope to keep the throuple going. I just have a nagging fear something tragic may happen to her before this story ends.

On a side note, do they know they are actually half sisters? If not, that’s gonna be an awkward reveal.

Oct 8, 2019
I get that, at first I too wanted an Alex only run, and when I tried a more ‘permanent’ solution to Izzy after she drugged and tried to kill the mc...only to trigger a bad ending, I immediately recognized Alex and Izzy are a package deal.

I did hope once I was able to impregnate Alex, maybe that would be a turning point where Alex would be willing to leave Izzy for the mc. I now doubt that will happen, but the funny thing is somewhere along the way, I grew to care for Izzy too. Seeing different sides of her, gaining her confidence and even being there to emotionally support her through her own fears and issues with her mother, not to mention how much she does a 180 and develops strong romantic feelings for the mc apart from Alex... now I hope to keep the throuple going. I just have a nagging fear something tragic may happen to her before this story ends.

On a side note, do they know they are actually half sisters? If not, that’s gonna be an awkward reveal.
I'm not judging but I'm guessing that you eventually accepted Izzy's advances. I replayed and got that too. I agree she does turn into a different character but if you reject her at every turn she just becomes insufferable. I get it, we are meant to sympathize as she has the same issues as MC but that doesn't mean that she should be non-negotiable. I know it's an odd hill to die on but I just can't let the idea of her being a threat go and refuse to allow myself to trust her. That means I don't get to finish then so be it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm not judging but I'm guessing that you eventually accepted Izzy's advances. I replayed and got that too. I agree she does turn into a different character but if you reject her at every turn she just becomes insufferable. I get it, we are meant to sympathize as she has the same issues as MC but that doesn't mean that she should be non-negotiable. I know it's an odd hill to die on but I just can't let the idea of her being a threat go and refuse to allow myself to trust her. That means I don't get to finish then so be it.
I’m right there with you in that I resent being forced to be in a relationship with certain characters I find unappealing. The only time I am ok with it is when my mc is already in a committed relationship. Even then, I’d still like the option to either stay in that relationship or to end it if I find more appealing options.

It’s been a while since I played this game initially, so I’m a little fuzzy on the details, but after my aggressive choice to kill Izzy and hide the body.... only to have it lead back to me where my mc was summarily executed on the spot... I decided to just suck it up, bide my time and wait for the right opportunity to insert a ‘wedge’ in Alex’s & Izzy’s relationship since I just assumed that our mc and Alex were supposed to be the canon couple at the end. It never occurred to me that this particular game was a little different in that you can’t have one of the girls without the other.

I had hoped a pregnancy would lead to their breakup since I’m wrongly assumed the ‘family’ would insist on marriage as the natural progression as the heir to the family business... In the end, I decided to give Izzy a chance, extend an olive branch and at least try to be friendly if not civil for Alex’s sake and was rewarded by her total change in attitude towards the mc.

Reactions: An Ace Among Men
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes