gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I only found out that he was involved with LWM about a week ago, still not sure what role he's playing with it though I just saw it listed on his site with his other games.
Ptolemy designs the renders and the rest of our team Render them out likesblondes came up with the story outline and co-writes with Ptolemy

Reactions: LocalProdigy

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Ptolemy's work on IR and LWM shows he's very good at creating compelling stories. Hopefully this change is for the best.
We'll see. But Ptolemy isn't known for giving many options, so an orientation to VN could be a very linear story.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I love this game! Anything known yet about a next update?
He talks about Alexandra in this update:

He plans to convert Alexandra to a VN rather than the original sandbox game he planned, based on a patron poll.

Patan

May 28, 2017
--

I'm quite pleased with this news tbh, a VN gives a lot more power over the narrative and a deeper story than a sandbox, and Ptolemy's work on IR and LWM shows he's very good at creating compelling stories. Hopefully this change is for the best.
i do prefer VN as well but sadly it means we will have to wait more for new content while he does the remake :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: m3lee

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
So I guess I'm still waiting for this to actually be an 'adult' game. So far it just seems like a mob simulator. I spent crazy time upping my stats, until I finally got to the point where I was assuming there was no other content. Perhaps you could let people know so they don't just keep farming stats thinking there is something more.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
is there a walkthrough
is there a walkthrough anywhere?
Walkthrough plox!
Current version of the game: 0.15.
(versioning was reset back to 0.05 on 10/21/18 when game was reinvented as a VN without the grind. At this moment in time, 0.15 is BEFORE 0.05.)

Given the structure of the game and the ongoing development, I don't think a true walkthrough is practical yet.

However, I can talk you though what I did in the first two weeks - which plays into the stats system.
I should say I haven't accessed all the events yet, because I've been too focused earning money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some thoughts on the game...

Reactions: Mikedazz1

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Fix for the Danny/Gym problem:

Oddly, this bug doesn't really impact the "good ending" choices anyway. But it is a little distracting.

(Good ending... pick "(c) / Go over there", "Control Yourself"). The follow up "side quest" won't happen for at least 3 days and then kicks in when you next visit the personal trainer.)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Progress update

Hi
I started work on adding content to Alexandra.

Not that much to say, it's still in the early stages. About 60 renders prepared so far. But it's still a long way to go. I expect to be in the usual 250 to 300 renders when all is said and done.

The story has grown more linear. That's to be expected after turning it into a VN.

I don't have a much more to say.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hi

I'll have to keep this pretty short.

Most of the images for Alexandra have been prepared for rendering. Over the course of the rest of this week, this is what I'll be doing. I'm sure there will be some last minute renders necessary, there always are. But It's pretty much done on the front. Also, I'll be finishing up the dialogue.

I expect to be done by next Tuesday, or Wednesday. The only thing that will be left after that will be testing. Since the game is completely remade that will take longer than usual. But I can say that it will be released sometime next week, just can't tell you when.

So, the update will be released sometime near the end of next week.

Ptolemy

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017

Hi

I'll have to keep this pretty short.

Most of the images for Alexandra have been prepared for rendering. Over the course of the rest of this week, this is what I'll be doing. I'm sure there will be some last minute renders necessary, there always are. But It's pretty much done on the front. Also, I'll be finishing up the dialogue.

I expect to be done by next Tuesday, or Wednesday. The only thing that will be left after that will be testing. Since the game is completely remade that will take longer than usual. But I can say that it will be released sometime next week, just can't tell you when.

So, the update will be released sometime near the end of next week.

Ptolemy
I'm mostly very patient when it comes to updates and even willing to skip one when people say the update was way to short or a foeking cliffhanger so i have a really big one a month later....buuuut i was starting to worry about this one, i actually like the story better then IR and LWM. dropping sandbox makes it even better to me :) Can't wait to play it

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes