bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Someone knows if there is a quest log or something?
I just cheated the money and morale to "grind" faster and try to not to bug the game so i suppose i didnt miss anything but would be great to be sure.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
what do you have to do? is it just grinding? because i am almost 100 on everything and only things that happend were kidnap/barbecue/izzy who almost killed me and later slept at my house/ saving personal trainer from gym and that's it i guess

Bakatorous

Apr 24, 2018
what do you have to do? is it just grinding? because i am almost 100 on everything and only things that happend were kidnap/barbecue/izzy who almost killed me and later slept at my house/ saving personal trainer from gym and that's it i guess
I was wondering the same- this is all I have found also.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Was the Patreon post yesterday about this game? Any patrons around who can give us a little insight?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I seem to go pay my tax and i have well over 1000$ but it keeps saying "Listen Dimi I don't have it now" :/ then i keep dying. so how much is your tax actually so you don't keep dying

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I seem to go pay my tax and i have well over 1000$ but it keeps saying "Listen Dimi I don't have it now" :/ then i keep dying. so how much is your tax actually so you don't keep dying
If you pay attention in the intro, it says something like 2K every sunday

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Having read how some of you managed to max out all the stats I wonder how you do that? How do you pay 2k every sunday and still have the energy and time to improve all stats? The hard job only pays 250, so doing that 7 times a week isn't even enough. Not to mention it only works reliably with a street smarts stat above around 40. But you need to keep training that to even stay above 40. Is there a trick how to be more efficient with farming money and increasing stats?

edit: nevermind, I figured out you have to get street smarts high enough and do very hard jobs from there. Then you'll have enough money to raise stats quickly.

I also figured out you can get yourself killed by accidentally triggering events on sunday. If that happens you can't pay the tax and get a game over after monday. I think this needs a fix, because this is just stupid.

MasterLogan

Apr 10, 2018
Meta is this: rise your smarts until 40... and you can take the hard job(250$)....so won't miss the tax day...other week rise it until 80 and reach hardest job(500$)...then you can pay every skills tutor/trainer easily which gives MC 3 skill points every time...and with massage morale at 19:00 (not with happy ending one : D ) you can add 18 skill points each day...

And i wonder too ...Is there a loop at the end?

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Mind you it's still a prologue, and we are looking for your feedback. Be Honest Ptolemy can take it. Also, we are taking name suggestions and what would you like to see in the game. What you think of the characters. what to add or replace Be as brutal and honest as you want how would you like to see the concept develop
I feel like making you die if you forget to pay on Sunday and then not let you pay on Monday is kind of brutal. Especially if you have a long mission and can't go back to Sunday

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
PTOLEMYGAMES said:

Hi

I've put up the poll. And the results so far are in favor of switching Alexandra to a VN. Right now it's at a ration of 5 to 1 in favor of the switch. I'll leave it up a little more, but I think it's pretty much decided.

This means I'll start work on the conversion. It will take some doing, bringing together all those separate storylines. So, I'll start on that today.

While I do this in the background, I'll also work on the next IR patch. So the next release will either be a double release of IR and a remade Alexandra with no new content. Or I'll release IR first, and Alexandra will wait till I also add additional content.

I'll make a post every few days to let you know how it's going.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

--

I'm quite pleased with this news tbh, a VN gives a lot more power over the narrative and a deeper story than a sandbox, and Ptolemy's work on IR and LWM shows he's very good at creating compelling stories. Hopefully this change is for the best.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
--

I'm quite pleased with this news tbh, a VN gives a lot more power over the narrative and a deeper story than a sandbox, and Ptolemy's work on IR and LWM shows he's very good at creating compelling stories. Hopefully this change is for the best.
What is LWM?

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes