Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
So what do I do after Dimitri introduces me to the girl in the garage? I have 28k$ and nothing else to do my stats are all over 120

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Nothings triggering in the office just get the collection jobs

How to i unlock the garage ?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
The mission with the little girl yes but after the garage was unlocked theres nothing to do anymore
after that there is a 4 part mission with alexandra and her friend izzy that is all that was added besides the gym scene with trainers ex go to gym and see that one then it may unlock other

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
after that there is a 4 part mission with alexandra and her friend izzy that is all that was added besides the gym scene with trainers ex go to gym and see that one then it may unlock other
did that already nothing else after that :[

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
i have no idea why then ....it works on mine try redownloading game making sure you have latest ver..is all i can come up with

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The gym quest seems to be broken. You have a go over there and a don't go over there. If you go over there you have a control yourself or don't go over there the don't go over there should be where you attack the person.

Reactions: attonrand

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
Mind you it's still a prologue, and we are looking for your feedback. Be Honest Ptolemy can take it. Also, we are taking name suggestions and what would you like to see in the game. What you think of the characters. what to add or replace Be as brutal and honest as you want how would you like to see the concept develop
i very much enjoyed the story and characters for me it played out better than most movies i seen this year not knowing how much i need for the next mission to open is a little bad for me but the stats progression for opening is better than a randomchance encounter or trying to find something you missed, i would like to see elxandra with bigger boobs and maybe a younger face or something closer to life with mary as the characters seen to be the same or close to the same as that game also the repetitive dialog gets boring when you maxed stats hopefully you get more romance with other girls and more mission with good plot oh before i forget the cock seems a little small when you go to the massage place and i enjoyed the jealous part of the girls and the mc id like to see more of that

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I don't understand what I'm missing and don't see it in console

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes