blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I'm with @Amfunny nothing after the gym with the trainner and went to the garage and boosted the cars nothing more after that

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Stuck in a game over loop.. I can't pay my taxes because of the "take girls to the bar" event and next day, which is a Sunday, when trying to pay the taxes he says "Too early bud", when I go to sleep I don't wake up because I should have paid my taxes.. now this is freaking frustrating and I have tried to backtrack to an earlier save on a Friday, just get the same damn thing :frown:

ExpertoCrede

Nov 11, 2016
Stuck in a game over loop.. I can't pay my taxes because of the "take girls to the bar" event and next day, which is a Sunday, when trying to pay the taxes he says "Too early bud", when I go to sleep I don't wake up because I should have paid my taxes.. now this is freaking frustrating and I have tried to backtrack to an earlier save on a Friday, just get the same damn thing :frown:
It's not a sunday event, its a weekend event so if you go to him on saturday the event will trigger and you can pay on sunday

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
It's not a Sunday event, its a weekend event so if you go to him on Saturday the event will trigger and you can pay on Sunday
Yeah but if you'r "unlucky" and your last save was at the "wrong" day, you won't be able to pay taxes, as when going to office you get the "deliver package to boss" which takes up the full day so when going to sleep.. game over..

But never mind, I backtracked even further, found a suitable day save and think I got to see all the new things...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: martin Nielsen

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Just to expand on that a bit... as @The Witcher said, type them exactly as shown. If the first letter is capitalized, that's the way you have to type it. "money" is all lowercase, but the others all have the first letter capitalized.

money
Morale

Physicality = Phis
Fighting Skill = Skill
Knowledge = Kwno
Gun Skill = Gun
Smarts = Smarts

To change these you need to enable the console (go into the game's main folder, then into the renpy/ folder, then the common/ folder. Find the 00console.rpy file and edit that... find the line (around line 108)
config.console = False
and change it to
config.console = True
then save the file.

Delete the 00console.rpyc file (note the c on the end) as that will be regenerated from the .rpy file when you run the game.

Now you can open the console in the game with Shift-O (the letter o, not zero) and type the commands like this:

Skill=100
or
money=999999

and it will set your stat to that value. If you want to check what value it's currently at, just type the variable alone and it will tell you the current value. Like this;

> Skill

and it will show like this

Skill

just hit the ESC key to exit the console and you're all set. :)

(For the curious, you can type dir() at the console to list all the variables. This is one way you can dig through and find the variables you're looking for and try changing them. For example in this game there are also variables for the maximum values for your stats... like Skillmax or Kwnomax that sets the maximum amount for each stat (to 100 by default.) I'm not sure what happens if you set those higher than 100, but that's an example of the kinds of things you can find and tinker with. Have fun!)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ghostly

Sep 15, 2017
The easiest way to see if you miss any scene is to use Unren and decript all the photos. Use number 1 for that.

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah but if you'r "unlucky" and your last save was at the "wrong" day, you won't be able to pay taxes, as when going to office you get the "deliver package to boss" which takes up the full day so when going to sleep.. game over..

But never mind, I backtracked even further, found a suitable day save and think I got to see all the new things...

Seems like thats the end of the update :)

Reactions: DragonFire

Guardra

May 29, 2018
seem like it was going to be a good game for me to try then. Then i realized its a grinding game slice of life game and that kills it for me cuz i thought it would be about the MC and the main girl. But clearly its not too much grinding for me to enjoy it but i am sure others might enjoy that

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The gym quest seems to be broken. You have a go over there and a don't go over there. If you go over there you have a control yourself or don't go over there the don't go over there should be where you attack the person.
I used console (jump danny1nocontrol), but turns out this bugged option is actually much worse. So that's kinda a good thing. You can also start continuation of this event "dannymission1b".

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Fucking loved this update, especially the revelation with Izzy and dialogue between MC and the Boss, absolutely brilliant

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes