fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
PTOLEMY posted
Progress update

Hi

Well, it's been a pretty productive few days.

We passed the 200 renders mark.

All the renders for the main mission are done. Just the side mission left.

The outlines of the scripts are finished.

The plan is to prepare the renders for the side mission this week. Use this weekend to complete the dialogue, and release the patch sometime next week.

Don't know what day.

I'll make another one of these this weekend and give you a precise date.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
PTOLEMY posted
Progress update

Hi

Well, the renders are all prepared. About 30 left to actually render.

The final tally is 297.

Still need to do the post work, and finish up the dialogue.

So the patch will be released sometime near the end of next week.

During weekdays, I can't be sure of how much work I can do. Sometime I come home from work rested, and can do a lot. Other times I'm exhausted, and do next to nothing. That's why I say, near the end of next week.

The next post will be the patch.

That's about it.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
That background ...

I don't see the point of rendering at 4k then down-scaling to 1080p, whilst using really low quality backgrounds. You can clearly make out compression artifacts, ghosting around the edges of the trees and sky, poor colours etc.

Regardless, I'm not really feeling Alexandra tbh, I don't find it as compelling as DoDana or IR or even LWM, I'm not really sure what it is but will give it a few more versions before fully making my mind up.

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
View attachment 61974

Overview:

On a different note. The response I got for the post Dana game prologue were pretty positive. I'm sharing it now with everyone, so that all suggestions and objections are noted and addressed, before I start work on it in earnest. Please note that it's a prologue. Just introducing people to the story, and some of the main characters. And that it's an alpha, so it's not finished. There's quite a bit of polish left to do. The way I'm thinking is that this will replace Dana once it's finished, with IR becoming my co-main project. If that makes any sense. Lots of people seem to like IR, so I'll try to give it more attention. But all this comes after Dana is finished.​

Updated: 23-Jun-/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
PC: - - - - -
Mac: - -

Thanks @fauxplayer and @dussalant

View attachment 61971 View attachment 61972 View attachment 61973 View attachment 61974 View attachment 61975 View attachment 61976
well looks good but the boobs look too small is she underage whats the deal with the little boobs? maybe im just spoiled by the other game's busty girls

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
well looks good but the boobs look too small is she underage whats the deal with the little boobs? maybe im just spoiled by the other game's busty girls
It's a new secret way to get around Patreons TOS and Guidelines, you make models with normal looking breasts and pretend they are underage

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So the overview didn’t explain anything about this game anyone have a summed up version or is this just a life with Mary type game ?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Honestly not even sure why this game is on f95, zero sex other as an afterthought. Meaning the happy ending and the other guy with his gal in the hotel.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Another guy who should be consulted before posting a game. The second today.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I like the game and am interested where it will lead.
But these pseudo-choices ... right answer or game over, even if the right answer is mostly very clear.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes