supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I'm really surprised that PTOLEMY could of written a story like that, it's really not going anywhere, same thing over and over day after day after day, it gets really boring, this is really not like him. Usually, PTOLEMY is a great story writer, but this game is really not that good, in my own opinion anyway, as for saying that, I really hope I didn't offend anyone, and if I did, I apologize, but it's my opinion of this game.
Dude the games has little to no content yet, what did you exactly expect

InfiniteDrive06

Aug 18, 2017
I found something wierd. If you put your mouse on "Home" and you hit down and enter on the keyboard, you go to the local bar where you can get drunk and flirt with the bartender apparently...

Reactions: stompmsp

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
should i gather 2000 and give it to dima
I had the same problem as well. then it was over. because I did not have enough. Play a loss of 2 hours. No autosave ... Sorry I do not like anymore. It will not tell you what you need. But then the game is just ended. no thanks

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The game specifically tells you that you need to pay off Dima each week or else (cue menacing music here). Unless, of course, you skipped through that part instead of reading it...

And...there is a button just off to the side of Dima's head that literally says "Pay your tax".

Now, I don't know what you are expecting the game to "tell you", but that seems pretty clear.

Reactions: Attatta

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
it does not tell you how much you have to give. first I was at 500 that was not enough. then i was at 1600. and then it was over. it is not possible to see what you really need to have. but you should improve all skills. which also costs. you can not plan anything. there is the problem

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Dimitri: "Don't get me wrong, those above you will take their cut at the end of the week."
<click mouse>
Dimitri: "In your case, that's me."
<click mouse>
Dimitri: "It's 10 percent, but there's a $2,000 minimum."

I literally just fast-forwarded to that scene in about 30 seconds.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Dimitri: "Don't get me wrong, those above you will take their cut at the end of the week."
<click mouse>
Dimitri: "In your case, that's me."
<click mouse>
Dimitri: "It's 10 percent, but there's a $2,000 minimum."

I literally just fast-forwarded to that scene in about 30 seconds.
I feel like there's some sort of plague going around here lately, some people on this forum lately either have some sort of mental condition or just lazy, genuinely hope its the latter

Reactions: Attatta

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
PTOLEMY posted
Plans

Hi

Well, the IR patch seems to have gone over well with you guys. And I'm happier with it too, then with other patches. So this is how we're going to do it from now on. Not putting an artificial release date seems to work better.

Next up is Alexandra.

Happy to tell you that I've hired a part time coder. So the coding stuff shouldn't be an issue anymore. He's going to handle all that stuff.

What I plan for this update are 2 missions. 1 main and one side.

The main mission I plan to be about 180 to 200 renders in size. While the side one between 60 to 80.

I'll make progress updates every few days to let you know how it's going.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Hope we don't have to wait too long. I like what I've seen of this one so far and I wants more.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just played Alexandra through and think I have reached the end of this version. All stats are at 84 and other than being able to push stats and cash nothing is happening. Have all three VN events, 2 with Alex and 1 with Alice. Got the massage and the happy ending before the garage showed up. Also now can do a very hard collection with no problems and steal a nice car that gives either $100 or $200 depending on Jamie's opinion of it. Have done all the training options. Waiting for the next update.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
As for the game itself. I think it's a great mix of RPG and VN. This is the first game of this type I have seen done in Renpy, doesn't mean there aren't others just that I haven't seen them if they are in Renpy by another dev. @Ptolemy Nice teaser of Alexandra and Izzy for the next update and I think this a refreshing style, especially if you don't mind grinding stats and such. Very nice warnings to make sure players cad find out what they need to do to not end the game prematurely. I made sure if I had a choice of action that I saved the game and tried them all to see how I wanted to proceed. I am also waiting for the next version of IR.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
PTOLEMY posted
Progress update

Hi

Not a lot to say yet.

Well, 150 renders are prepared.

And I just got the reviewed code back from the coder. Didn't go through it yet. I hope to do it tonight.

I'd say that about half the necessary work for the next patch is done.

That's about it

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes