Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

TheTacticalL

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah... Not much content for hell of a grinding.
Here is my save with all opened events.
In fact, there are very few of them.
1. Event with joint bath.
On the first moves, you need to take a bath and wait until a sister appears and asks to be in the bath first.
Then, on the fourth and fifth moves, you just need to catch her in the bathroom and the event will begin.
2. An event with a sister stuck in a strange pose, under the bed.
You need to find her in the bathroom on the fourth move. On the fifth, go to her room and the event will begin.
3. For all other events, you just need to find her two times in a row in one place (living room, kitchen, bathroom or hallway).
I didn't quite understand what trigerred the stuck in the window event.
Story events are not very interesting and not worth all that grindfest.
I appreciate the save my man, but how do you use it?

Mimimon

Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 392478

Overview:
You're in really good relationships with Alice, live together and helping each other in daily routine. Once you noticed an opened door to her room, It's strange, because she was always closing it. You decided to check her, but in a couple of minutes your passion went over head... You done some things you are not allowed to do, and you'll pay for it... You hear a whisper voice -"Wh..."; the next second - very loud scream. You managed to escape, but will you manage to return good relationships with her? The life will never turn back as before...​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-03
Release Date: 2020-06-02
Developer: StickJump
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Old Saves do not work.

DOWNLOAD
Win x32: - - -
Win x64: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: GUIDE

Thanks DTFU for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 392477 View attachment 392476 View attachment 392475 View attachment 392474 View attachment 392473 View attachment 392472
So every new version I have to play all over again? How can I get the save file ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So every new version I have to play all over again?
The uploaders don't always play the games, no point quoting a opening post (especially the whole thing). You don't have to start a new every time, but with this update you kind of did. If you want a save file try searching the thread.

DarkLouts

Aug 3, 2018
thanks i was looking for a while and when you said that i found the quest box and now i feel like an idiot lol thanks again

n0ir

Jul 9, 2020
How do i unlock the night sex event? my stats are all in the 90's...
A list of how to unlock events would be great.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I really want to enjoy this game but progression in this game doesn't seem intuitive at all. I used the cheat mode like most people I assume because that grind is ridiculous, you also have no control over where she goes during the day so theres lots of rngjesus at play, and it reminds me of Suzuka's Melody in regards to its touching mechanics but triggering events is a pain. Personally I don't recommend this playing this game for those reasons above.

The only thing this game has going for it is art, possibly animation though honestly some of the animations seem a bit on the slow time at times, and a decent looking UI that hasn't come out of some sort of cookie cutter renpy rpgmaker hell.

Tips to the dev StickJump

1)Lessen the grind. Better to have a short fun game than have stats that look like they came from Dark Souls.
2)Create an item that lets you select where Alice is going. You can make it so its found along other items.
3)Make progression more intuitive. I mean if I can't even figure it out easily even with cheats, it tells me the way game play is presented needs work.

Reactions: Cyeu

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I really want to enjoy this game but progression in this game doesn't seem intuitive at all. I used the cheat mode like most people I assume because that grind is ridiculous, you also have no control over where she goes during the day so theres lots of rngjesus at play, and it reminds me of Suzuka's Melody in regards to its touching mechanics but triggering events is a pain. Personally I don't recommend this playing this game for those reasons above.

The only thing this game has going for it is art, possibly animation though honestly some of the animations seem a bit on the slow time at times, and a decent looking UI that hasn't come out of some sort of cookie cutter renpy rpgmaker hell.

Tips to the dev StickJump

1)Lessen the grind. Better to have a short fun game than have stats that look like they came from Dark Souls.
2)Create an item that lets you select where Alice is going. You can make it so its found along other items.
3)Make progression more intuitive. I mean if I can't even figure it out easily even with cheats, it tells me the way game play is presented needs work.
2 - The game tells you where Alice is. Its not random.
3 - Right now you need to follow the quests to progress, its not so difficult.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes