4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi there, seems a lot of people are talking about all the action part, but discussion about sexual content is very scarce. So I'm asking here, does this game include actual sexual content, and in significant quantity or is it just about an action game with a busty protagonist ?
There's a good deal of sexual content, yes. Many of the enemies can initiate sex with the protagonist once the clothes are off, if you've enabled that in the settings at least. The gameplay discussion that's going on right now is mostly related to the hardmode mod someone published here and feedback for that.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I think its boned on here that been updating it as some of the users complete it. Tbh, After I playing Demon's Souls and other games like it for so long the stamina feature really doesn't add much of a challenge as it just makes you stretch out the play time and perform your actions slower or more spaced out.

I haven't did v16a but I finish v16 a day ago to my surprise I mistakenly have been doing all my runs without spin attack and was thinking for some reason people were talking about screw attack so I did v16 with spin attack in my run which makes the game much easier to handle some enemies that are a bit time consuming even in the vanilla game. Idk about the hard mod it just seems like the gameplay never becomes a challenge and its just a system that at times fights the game's genre.
Which was posted here (first, I believe) by boned.
Really then ? I must have overlooked it, my bad, thanks for telling me. It felt strange indeed that such a good mod hadn't been posted here yet.

Edit: oh yeah, the site didn't notified me of new posts, I came in thinking there was nothing new, but Boned literally posted about it two post before :D

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
My thoughts on hard version 1.6a.

It's defiantly the best version and I enjoy playing through it. What I'm mostly looking forward to is the improved Ai.

- recorded this just to show how smart they are as they walk off the ledge.

-I love how poison doesn't kill anymore. Means you have to go in for the kill which changes things.
-New struggle timing is actually a good idea. My little friend between my legs won't settle down trying to escape :)
-The spin adjustment adds more to careful management when facing several enemies.

Issues I ran into:

Only 1. I had 3 hp potions at one point. I collected one and it didn't go to 4. It stayed at 3. It doesn't happen all the time.

Suggestions:

Untitled.jpg

Lets say you get captured here. :sneaky:

Getting captured again is based on how much stamina you have after a struggle escape. In case no one wants to wait, the F12 button should have 2 functions. Self kill, and give up during the animation so you can restart.

The camera doesn't zoom out sometimes after you struggle out making it hard to see your surroundings.

Untitled.jpg

An option to move the struggle bar closer to the bottom of the screen would really make things easier on our eyes (pretty please). I know you don't have to look at it to escape, but I guess its human instant to check your progress on something. Or remove the bar and come up with some other way to know how close we are to escaping.

These are just little things but you can call hard mode close to being finished even without the ai improvements (which I"m looking forward too most).

boned

Dec 3, 2018

Getting captured again is based on how much stamina you have after a struggle escape. In case no one wants to wait, the F12 button should have 2 functions. Self kill, and give up during the animation so you can restart.

The camera doesn't zoom out sometimes after you struggle out making it hard to see your surroundings.

An option to move the struggle bar closer to the bottom of the screen would really make things easier on our eyes (pretty please). I know you don't have to look at it to escape, but I guess its human instant to check your progress on something. Or remove the bar and come up with some other way to know how close we are to escaping.

These are just little things but you can call hard mode close to being finished even without the ai improvements (which I"m looking forward too most).
Yeah so I actually already silent patched F12 allowing you to self kill during H grabs. I also almost added code to move the struggle bar to bottom of the screen too but got distracted with bugs. Debugging without a debugger is annoying but I don't have that option since I'm modifying compiled code. I will say though that you don't really need to look at the struggle bar anymore because of the rhythm minigame addition. I've removed most of the rapid struggle penalty to the point that it just affects players who very rapidly press the keyboard but shouldn't have substantial affect on players that do the rhythm game. Not doing the rhythm game makes escape mostly impossible so yeah, you can just look for the pulse SFX. AI is going to be tough as a whole but there are some small things I can do particularly for low level monsters.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah so I actually already silent patched F12 allowing you to self kill during H grabs.
Lol. Just goes to show I didn't need to use it or didn't want to.

I also almost added code to move the struggle bar to bottom of the screen too but got distracted with bugs. Debugging without a debugger is annoying but I don't have that option since I'm modifying compiled code. I will say though that you don't really need to look at the struggle bar anymore because of the rhythm minigame addition.
Yes, you don't need to look at it indeed. Sometimes my eyes just wonders towards it unintentionally.

AI is going to be tough as a whole but there are some small things I can do particularly for low level monsters.
Sometimes small things can make a big difference.

update - almost forgot. You should make the back step take stamina as well. Also.....

Untitled.jpg

Not sure if its possible, but prevent blood skull from taking Hp from these things. You can just enter/exit the room till you have full hp.

Untitled.jpg

Small mechanics like this. This does miss but only if they aren't in motion. Maybe change it so it doesn't hit them at all (Unless they are on those stairs to the left). Maybe this requires changing their collision box in the walking crawling position?

edit - lol, keep thinking of things as I play. This is more of to further back my argument about the lvl cap.

Untitled.jpg

I mentioned making the cap lvl 40. No point in building Ellen up any other way really. Maybe take 5 off CON and add it to INT for longer screw attack.

+7 bonus hp= +350 hp and 6 mp is 240 (and I'm only at mother brain). Or leave the cap alone and lower how much the bonus items give.

Last edited:
Reactions: mmnd128

boned

Dec 3, 2018
I've put together a 'hardmode' mod for AQE primarily for myself but it seems like it is fairly balanced so I'm sharing it here.
NOTE: Only works with AQE version 1.01
Download mod V1.7: Mega
Read the readme.txt for installation info.

"What it does:
Adds->
-Stamina (top new resource bar)
-Arousal (mid new resource bar)
-Heat (bottom new resource bar)
and new mechanics primarily around sex encounters and these new resources, often increasing game difficulty, exposure to sexual content and increasing total playtime.
Records creampie, thrust, mount counts for your current run.

Tips:
1) Struggling too quickly is highly ineffective. Struggle accumulates over 1-2 seconds, scaling with stamina
2) Heat decays and accumulates extremely slowly during sex and has the highest impact on your ability to escape sex
3) Ellen takes both direct damage and poison damage from monster ejaculations
4) Poison will not kill you
5) Ellen takes 1 HP damage per alien thrust when unaroused, this can kill you
6) Ellen takes increased sex thrust damage from the highest HP pool monsters she has had sex with ("Big Dick monsters")
7) Monsters now do not flinch from small damage instances and will continue to attack you
8) Ellen now has a smaller invulnerability window on her basic attacks so you must be skilled to cause monsters to whiff their attacks
9) If knocked down, Ellen will only get back up after regenerating stamina back up to 75%
10) Low HP will make escaping sex more difficult
11) Low Stamina will make escaping sex more difficult
12) High Heat will make escaping sex substantially more difficult
13) The more damaged a monster is, the more frequently they will thrust rapidly during sex
14) Monsters regain small amounts of health each time they thrust into Ellen
15) Monsters regain more health each time they ejaculate into Ellen
16) Monsters will go for second helpings after ejaculating in Ellen if they are low health or occasionally feel like it
17) Upon reaching 100% Heat, Ellen will go into Fever and gain health each time she is thrusted into by Monsters and will also deal increased damage with attacks
18) Fever is only active as long as Heat is decaying over time, so use it before Heat reaches 0%

Future:
Probably will spend time improving monster AI.

Changelog:
v1.7
_Changes provided by z3r0nx (
Fixed tentacles, flyers struggle mechanics
Added flyer ability to grab Ellen when jumping
Added stamina restrictions to some movement abilities
Increased stamina drain on run
Backdash now consumes stamina
Damage to stamina fix
Removed creampie stat for monsters that don't ejaculate
Updated to v1.7. This version is almost completely just bugfixes. Oops, forgot I added horde frenzy to the low level grunts and bats.

CreampieAhri

May 30, 2020
Updated to v1.7. This version is almost completely just bugfixes. Oops, forgot I added horde frenzy to the low level grunts and bats.
Love this mod but stamina drains too fast.
How the heck did you guys do the ending? Feels impossible with the stamina bar

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Love this mod but stamina drains too fast.
How the heck did you guys do the ending? Feels impossible with the stamina bar
If I had to be honest, hard mode is still too easy but to be fair, I did replay this about 5 times now. I use the normal "kiting" strategy. Hit them with the last 2 attacks for knock back by gaining distance. The spin attack is key (space bar). I also focus on strength to do more damage from the start and eventually your first attacks will start to stun them a bit. A bit of mp to use the bombs that you get from the first boss. If a room is too hard, sometimes you may need to check another area to see if you missed anything. You won't get anywhere without the mp regeneration item boost.

Don't forget about your slide as well. It comes in handy. Then there is the off screen trick. They tend to stop chasing you at a certain point.......

I'm ready for very hard mode now lol

I was surprised when they started charging at me up close. A good touch.

edit - One more thing... the critical damage is too high. I think the multiplyer is 2x. Not many games crit's do double damage with basic hits.

Untitled.jpg

Maybe make it 1.5x... though maybe 1.70x would be better cause strength alone would be fine so 1.7 maybe? Or let stamina determine damage. Make crits a diff color?
some sounds missing in gallery.

Last edited:

boned

Dec 3, 2018
If I had to be honest, hard mode is still too easy but to be fair, I did replay this about 5 times now. I use the normal "kiting" strategy. Hit them with the last 2 attacks for knock back by gaining distance. The spin attack is key (space bar). I also focus on strength to do more damage from the start and eventually your first attacks will start to stun them a bit. A bit of mp to use the bombs that you get from the first boss. If a room is too hard, sometimes you may need to check another area to see if you missed anything. You won't get anywhere without the mp regeneration item boost.

Don't forget about your slide as well. It comes in handy. Then there is the off screen trick. They tend to stop chasing you at a certain point.......

I'm ready for very hard mode now lol

I was surprised when they started charging at me up close. A good touch.

edit - One more thing... the critical damage is too high. I think the multiplyer is 2x. Not many games crit's do double damage with basic hits.

View attachment 694694

Maybe make it 1.5x... though maybe 1.70x would be better cause strength alone would be fine so 1.7 maybe? Or let stamina determine damage. Make crits a diff color?
some sounds missing in gallery.
The crits are big in this game but I think the issue is mainly with the rapid hitting abilities like spin. Removing or reducing crit on spin will have the needed impact. As far as 'real' hardmode goes, we're at a point where I'm starting to adjust monster behavior which will increase difficulty. After monsters have been modified, then I'll look at overall balance for 1) what removes too much control from the player and 2) what removes too much interaction with the monsters both in individual and horde encounters then go from there.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I actually finish 16a with a pure luck build and 17 with a more normal build. Tbh, I been think on it for sometime now and I think I finally know why the stamina system doesn't work and will likely have to be rebalance every update. Its because the system is designed to combat the player's ability platform which is odd in a platform as this is why the escape is hard to do at the end, it also reduces the player's ability to use base attacks, however the more the player gets into the run the more powers the player gets thus the more they will not need the base attack which is why the late game isn't as hard as the beginning which is odd as the game just becomes normal with tougher enemies as the beginning the player is using almost all the stamina because all they got is spin attack and energy bolt. I will also say that Mother Brain's blackhole attack has to be changed back as it just makes that phase easy and removes the risk to the point it seems like the vanilla Mother Brain was harder. I will also say that The Queen boss needs its vanilla attack pattern back as the hard mode Queen is just a punching that rarely can even touch me in any of the versions I played, the reason she back steps in vanilla is so that if you are shield looping she will be ability to hit the player with chain lightning if they are reckless and if they take too much damage then fighting in the center will normally lead to the player getting caught in a h scene if not watching were they stand. This version only mirrors the 2 dumb giants that can only hit you if your shield is down as those too like in my video on beating the bosses can't hit the player with chain lightning if your to close and even then you can go behind then when you see the attack coming and avoid it so yeah. I would say that making the final boss smarter like it was in vanilla would be an improvement as the Queen as it has been makes it seem like Mother Brain should be the final boss.

boned

Dec 3, 2018
I would say that making the final boss smarter like it was in vanilla would be an improvement as the Queen as it has been makes it seem like Mother Brain should be the final boss.
The final boss hasn't been modified at all in the mod. What are you talking about?

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
The crits are big in this game but I think the issue is mainly with the rapid hitting abilities like spin. Removing or reducing crit on spin will have the needed impact. As far as 'real' hardmode goes, we're at a point where I'm starting to adjust monster behavior which will increase difficulty. After monsters have been modified, then I'll look at overall balance for 1) what removes too much control from the player and 2) what removes too much interaction with the monsters both in individual and horde encounters then go from there.
I think the spin is fine as it is. Reduced crit will help. Actually, I am getting ahead of myself when hard mode isn't finished yet. :censored:

The behavior is key so looking forward to that.

I actually finish 16a with a pure luck build and 17 with a more normal build. Tbh, I been think on it for sometime now and I think I finally know why the stamina system doesn't work and will likely have to be rebalance every update. Its because the system is designed to combat the player's ability platform which is odd in a platform as this is why the escape is hard to do at the end,
I didn't understand what you mean here. By platform, did you mean the type of game, as far as jumping from one place to another? When you say escape at the end, did you mean from the H animations or the last part of the stage where you escape to your ship? I'm completely at a lost....

however the more the player gets into the run the more powers the player gets thus the more they will not need the base attack which is why the late game isn't as hard as the beginning which is odd as the game just becomes normal with tougher enemies as the beginning the player is using almost all the stamina because all they got is spin attack and energy bolt.
True. The further you progress, the easier it gets up to a certain point. But its not because the stamina system doesn't work. In fact, its a success. The problem lies elsewhere. If you want to go there, its the augments location and mp regeneration. Imo, not much needs to change except the crit. However, if these are not to be moved, then some balancing is required.

Untitled.jpg

First one is fine. Use it to take out smaller mobs that mean nothing. I'm sure the original developer tended to let us know whats to come with more augments to be obtained. But the plasma is barely good enough for the first mobs that perform H animations on you. That's what makes this part a challenge. This gets a passing grade for me even on the vanilla version. You also get 1 +50 hp, +40 mp, and backdash before facing them. Then the double jump which helps you avoid them in open rooms.

Untitled.jpg

To get the mp regeneration. It may prove difficult for beginners on hard but its not too difficult once you get used to it. At this point, fighting the female zombie and the smaller cock monster isn't too hard to deal with especially if you lvl up strength. This level of difficulty is fine. You can also get max hp potions at the end of this area (if you didn't get screwed over getting here). However, leaving this area is harder because the mobs are right at the door (there is a trick to leave and come back in the room so they spawn differently and maybe placement is easier to handle).

Fight the boss for the bombs and blue card and you got your save and teleport (actually you can save before the boss. If that were removed, this part would truly be hard). The next part is where some people will screw up and get frustrated. If you take the teleport, you are screwed. You're not ready yet.

Anyway, I'm getting to the point..... Here is the next augment. Before facing the next monsters, you can grab this and full heal at your ship. You also now have your bombs.

Untitled.jpg

You can also grab speed up and another +50hp. At this point, the next monsters are too weak. With the bombs and the mp regeneration from earlier. All you need is a little skill to take out the monsters that shoot those green projectiles. Get 160 mp and you can drop 2 bombs instantly. You also only face 2 or 3 of them. And if you skip the mobs and head down and left.....

Untitled.jpg

GG. Its over for this area (sorry about the screenshot. Mixed in the 2nd Background so 2 hps are seen bot left). A 2nd mp regeneration and Blood restore. The amount of Hp you get was patched which made it a bit more difficult so now u cant just charge in. Then there are tricks.

Untitled.jpg

Let them walk off the edge and/or bomb them to death (I accidentally blew myself up and lost my cloths). But this part is easier without cloths now that I think about it cause they charge at you. After this, another +50 hp and a save point above area.

Then there are several places you can go to. Another +50 hp items and +40 mp. Head down to the boss and grab the poison bomb next. The boss itself is a bit of a challenge, more so with no clothes because of the tentacle patch? Now this area is super easy. It won't get challenging till you start the green room. But once you reach the poison augment, that area becomes a bit easier but the tall female crawling creatures can still be hard to deal with.

Yellow card area = hard
Blue card area = easy
Green card area = normal
Orange card.... I think is more of just paths to reach where u need to or the room to get blood 2? can't remember. edit - intro to male versions of the previous female creatures you face. With double penetration, it can be a little more difficult but still = normal especially when you get Frozen Blade.
Purple area = normal

Back to my reason for typing all this. Placement is key imo. You can move the 2nd regeneration and blood skull further in the stage. But at the same time, you can leave them but then you may need to balance some things. Less Hp, 25 instead of 50, 20 mp instead of 40. Lower the mp regeneration rate, etc or both.

Or maybe the Ai and added features will resolve everything. We can only wait.

I will also say that Mother Brain's blackhole attack has to be changed back as it just makes that phase easy and removes the risk to the point it seems like the vanilla Mother Brain was harder.
This was already mentioned.

I will also say that The Queen boss needs its vanilla attack pattern back as the hard mode Queen is just a punching that rarely can even touch me in any of the versions I played, the reason she back steps in vanilla is so that if you are shield looping she will be ability to hit the player with chain lightning if they are reckless and if they take too much damage then fighting in the center will normally lead to the player getting caught in a h scene if not watching were they stand. This version only mirrors the 2 dumb giants that can only hit you if your shield is down as those too like in my video on beating the bosses can't hit the player with chain lightning if your to close and even then you can go behind then when you see the attack coming and avoid it so yeah. I would say that making the final boss smarter like it was in vanilla would be an improvement as the Queen as it has been makes it seem like Mother Brain should be the final boss.
I think I understand but boned hasn't touched the boss at all. Its still in its Vanilla state. Also, the boss doesn't need to be harder because you can't save afterwards. If you fail to get to your ship, you have to fight her again. In fact, it may be better to leave her and make more obstacles. Make reaching the ship harder. More fun this way imo.

edit - random mention but the camera not changing right away when the count down starts is kinda in the way but I guess it adds to the challenge. I messed up even but still had like 4 or 5 seconds left in time when I reached my ship.

Last edited:

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
The first boss doesn't need powers to beat unless you use spin attack or snipe it with energy bolts from the entrance. Once you got the blue card which is after boss 1 you can get the mp regen from the backdoor(a complete map on page 99 shows its not that hard) and that room full of monsters is more of a challenge to those that try to get it early but that is based on how fast you can deal damage which means you just have to rush them with bolts, spin attack and base attacks until the ones at the door are dead. Power bombs imo are just better to use in the hard mode as poison wave was just nerfed to the point of being as useless as back step(which at best was only good as a persdo sprint until you got sprint and now with its mp drain it would be better to never pick it up) as your using almost twice the mp of a power bomb to weaken the enemy when you are just better off power bombing it, with/without bait tactics which is the better way even before poison wave didn't kill for most enemies along the way to copy the data or the 3rd boss.

While xenos are annoying as they just tank hits now and attack, the thing is nothing is stopping the player from just bypassing any rooms with them and once the shield is obtained they can barely harm the player if they can make a loop of reactivating it. This leads to the next point when upgrades are removed from the game it makes traveling to some rooms pointless. Room with dino xeno why even bother if the red xeno is gone when you can easily get through the gold xeno as he acts just like the giant black one so once alone you can just swing at its ankles with a shield loop and be good or bypass him and snipe him if you feel he might still block the way out during the escape countdown, which makes this path or room more important than the dino path as using it is pointless to get back to the ship.

I see what I did wrong their I forgot to put the "er" in platformer which yes in the escape to the ship. As you can see this in most areas that require the player to jump a bit will normally drain the stamina to the orange forcing a wait out of the player kind of like the shaft were you get double jump for player to get to the door from the bottom they will normally be almost drain in an area without enemies from just platforming in a platformer causing a wait to face the next room which is why its weird that once the player gets high jump its better to high jump than double jump or normal jump because your burning more stamina for a jump and double jump than a super jump. This is what I mean that the feature just fights the game as once the player is mp depended they just have to manage the stamina mainly for travel which is why the game feels more like normal mode around the last parts of the game is because the game's level system, and upgrades are just going push the stamina system to the sidelines for the most part and if made where mp depended can't be done by making the skills all weak or useless then bypassing will be more optimum like in many classic survival horror games but if it becomes like that then the game will no longer be an action-platformer.

If the Queen wasn't edited it might be linked to how the xenos don't actually back step anymore from the player's attacks which would mean it might be a global part of their behavior or them not hitting a damage threshold to trigger it. Which in turns makes the Queen in the mod easier than the vanilla Queen, which needed more work to beat. I don't think the boss needs to be hard than vanilla but whatever makes it act like the gold and black giants needs to be removed from her sothe player can't just beat her ankles in and call it a day.

sampsamp

Nov 5, 2018
really great mod, gives me the motivation to re-run this game again. Another suggestion i would like to add is maybe give an option to hide the stats on the screen? should the mod get updated again in the future, thanks.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
In the end, I think bone's hard version is much to my satisfaction. Although I said some parts are easy, it wasn't at first. I just simply got better.

I'm not sure how hard boned tends to make this. I think its hard enough as it it honestly. Just a bit more tweaking and behavior changes and I would call it done. But if he starts touching the bosses, you may have to start making a "very hard" or "brutal" mode which I would love to see myself honestly xD

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Project lets get my version 1.01 to play a 60fps starts again.

I downloaded version 0.13 on Grimhelms blog and got frustrated that the game is playing so smoothly at 60fps compared to version 1.01's 45fps. Unfortunately I don't have the smarts to figure out whats the problem so I went about a way I only know how.

Untitled.jpg

What I do know is that the latest version is bigger obviously.

1 - the Assembly-CSharp.dll file is different in managed folder.
2 - everything highlighted in blue above is different (share assets 5 and lvl 4 is in latest.

All other files are the same. To make sure, except for the above 2, I copied and replaced everything from 0.13 into 1.01 and the game ran just fine. So my fps issue is among the 2 I mentioned above.

I removed share assets 5 and lvl 4 for now and I can run the game but I'm sure that broke some things. My main concern is getting 60fps.

I did some troubleshooting - https://f95zone.to/threads/aqe-game-help-fps-stuck-at-45.54773/

overclocking does nothing, changing my turbo in bios does nothing, and nothing in my amd settings help. So my only conclusion/choice is probably to edit these files. Something changed from the old version that I need to revert. I kinda doubt adding new content and making the game slightly bigger would cause my frame rate to drop.

What could cause it to drop is if maybe a heavier shade/shadow or something was used thats dropping my fps. Ofc, I'm looking at both versions and see no difference in graphics.

Problem is, I have no idea how to edit files :( My guess is I need to use Unity. tomorrow I"ll do a bit of research and see if I can figure something out. Guess its about time I start learning unity.

btw - just a video of me switching between version 0.13 and 1.01. You can see the fps difference. I can't get 60fps while I'm recording but you get the picture.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes