4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
Found the Blook Skull, and the ATK+ I was missing was located down a thin lower shaft you have to run through with the Force Field on, in the lower right room of the final area. Map updated, still looking for that other Mana Orb, though. It was near the middle of the map, in the new area, in the upper left corner of the room, where you had to kind of weirdly stand on it up high and slide into a tiny area.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I killed all the giant aliens in the final area, so it doesn't seem to be there. If there's more items, I'm betting their hidden earlier in the game, behind well placed explodable walls, or something. This is what I have now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Found another Blood Skull. Just found the missing Mana Orb, too!
It seems the map pics are dead, can you reupload them?

boned

Dec 3, 2018
Download mod v1.8b:

Changelog:
v1.8b
Fixed issue with boss 1 never dying after being killed causing doors to stay locked

v1.8a
(Except timer event -> )
All doors will remain closed if an enemy is near Ellen
All doors will remain closed if Ellen has used an attack recently
All doors will remain closed if Ellen has had sex recently
All Mana abilities consume a small amount of Stamina and drastically reduce Stamina regenration shortly
Muscular grunt aliens receive less knockback and flinch less
Traveling between zones now rapidly regenerates a large amount of stamina
Adjusted struggle difficulty

v1.7
Added low level grunt and bat frenzy mechanic. They will all gain short bursts of speed when one of them takes damage
_Changes provided by z3r0nx ( )
Fixed tentacles, flyers struggle mechanics
Added flyer ability to grab Ellen when jumping
Added stamina restrictions to some movement abilities
Increased stamina drain on run
Backdash now consumes stamina
Damage to stamina fix
Removed creampie stat for monsters that don't ejaculate
Updated hardmode mod to v1.8 with changes to help countdown phase and also prevent player from running past all monsters since the doors now stay closed until it is "safe" to open.

Last edited:

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Updated hardmode mod to v1.8 with changes to help countdown phase and also prevent player from running past all monsters since the doors now stay closed until it is "safe" to open.
No link and I'm sure the lockdown feature would have to be disable in the countdown escape as running past all the monsters the right way will leave about 10+ seconds which if your fighting with the monsters will not work as some of them in the second room will consume too much time.

boned

Dec 3, 2018
No link and I'm sure the lockdown feature would have to be disable in the countdown escape as running past all the monsters the right way will leave about 10+ seconds which if your fighting with the monsters will not work as some of them in the second room will consume too much time.
Yep, doors open normally during timer event.

CreampieAhri

May 30, 2020
is there a way to have cheats and the hard mod installed at the same time? the cheats someone posted is the same file as the hard mod "Assembly-CSharp.dll"

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
V18a is clearly under tested as the doors don't even open after the first boss is killed and female grunts on a clean save while on a previous save(at the final boss) the Queen still seems to have it same dumb down behavior. This makes it one of the first unplayable updates that I played as I started on v14. If these versions are going to be tested further it would be wised to have a set of backup saved at bosses from one save for testing purposes before uploading and releasing.

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho2

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
is there a way to have cheats and the hard mod installed at the same time? the cheats someone posted is the same file as the hard mod "Assembly-CSharp.dll"
You can also use CE to freeze your health, but some other values like clothes are changed when using the mod.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Its a good idea, but locking the doors if she's attacking should be removed. I think its fine as long as the game scans for enemies every 3 seconds or does that require too much cpu power?

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Its a good idea, but locking the doors if she's attacking should be removed. I think its fine as long as the game scans for enemies every 3 seconds or does that require too much cpu power?
Yeah its kind of annoying as you will have to wait until the doors open. Tbh a lockdown feature does seem more of a good step for an aqe hard mode if it was done were the locks are done when entering a new areas and not just any area as you can lock yourself in the first room(ship dock) from just attacking and then have to wait for them to open and this will force the player to combat in all areas with monsters that are by the door so basically once you enter that hall to get the first mp orb you would have to combat all the monsters that try to attack you but you might be able to leave after that but you might as well finish the room and the return trip if you get a spawn with them all at the back(were you just enter) your stuck with that which means the back door method would be better to get the mp orb and traveling to the hall would be pointless as the player has a high chance of failue at lower levels.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah its kind of annoying as you will have to wait until the doors open. Tbh a lockdown feature does seem more of a good step for an aqe hard mode if it was done were the locks are done when entering a new areas and not just any area as you can lock yourself in the first room(ship dock) from just attacking and then have to wait for them to open and this will force the player to combat in all areas with monsters that are by the door so basically once you enter that hall to get the first mp orb you would have to combat all the monsters that try to attack you but you might be able to leave after that but you might as well finish the room and the return trip if you get a spawn with them all at the back(were you just enter) your stuck with that which means the back door method would be better to get the mp orb and traveling to the hall would be pointless as the player has a high chance of failue at lower levels.
Hmm.... in other words, you don't want doors to lock that you've already cleared basically. I'm not sure if I find that annoying or not. I'll have to give it a try for myself first before I give my opinion.

But it may be possible to code it in.

If - enemies were cleared once in a room or... scan achieved no enemies at one point in a room
then - ignore lock door command
else - lock the door.

On another note, locking the doors removed the entering/exit spawn trick I mentioned before. I also have to test if having enemies drop below a floor still opens the door.

edit:

Untitled.jpg

Tested the struggle. Feels better.

also, as the change log says, only if they are not near her even though there are still enemies the door will open. I also tested the distance...

Untitled.jpg

Around this close is when the door starts to close. So Jacky1x5 looks like only potential followers will force you to fight.

Update - Trapped in the boss room. Not sure why.

Untitled.jpg

Maybe its because even though I killed it, it's hp bar is still there?

Last edited:

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Hmm.... in other words, you don't want doors to lock that you've already cleared basically. I'm not sure if I find that annoying or not. I'll have to give it a try for myself first before I give my opinion.

If - enemies were cleared once in a room or... scan achieved no enemies at one point in a room
else - lock the door.

On another note, locking the doors removed the entering/exit spawn trick I mentioned before. I also have to test if having enemies drop below a floor still opens the door.
I find doors locking because Ellen attack annoying as it can lock a monster free area's doors like the hallway after the docking area or the ship docking area. As far as I saw when testing doors dont lock from monsters on lower planes like the yellow keycard room but if a monster is coming at you and too close to the doors it locks so basically if they are pursuing and close they will lock. If you want to test it out I would recommend using an old at the final boss save and explore. As when I did it I notice I can still bypass xeno hallways and get to the boss(sentry) without fighting any xenos, but its not a perfect test as the Ellen version has better mp regen upgrades. Also because lockdowns engages from Ellen's attacks you can no longer exit a room with the shield up and have to wait for it to go down for the doors to open.

boned

Dec 3, 2018

else - lock the door.

edit:

View attachment 699601

Tested the struggle. Feels better.

also, as the change log says, only if they are not near her even though there are still enemies the door will open. I also tested the distance...

View attachment 699613

Around this close is when the door starts to close. So Jacky1x5 looks like only potential followers will force you to fight.

Update - Trapped in the boss room. Not sure why.

View attachment 699630

Maybe its because even though I killed it, it's hp bar is still there?
I'll check out boss 1 and will remove attack closing the doors. Attack closing was the first implementation and later I realized it is better for monsters to be able to close the doors. Don't really need both.
**Edit: for whatever reason, boss 1 doesn't die when killed (lol)

Last edited:

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Untitled.jpg

It also looks like the vanilla version already has a built in lock system for the boss room. Maybe these rooms can be excluded or this can be used instead for other rooms?

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
View attachment 699636

It also looks like the vanilla version already has a built in lock system for the boss room. Maybe these rooms can be excluded or this can be used instead for other rooms?
This was what I was thinking as they only appear on the boss' door when they are a new, unexplored rooms (with a boss inside) but it might be an asset placed when making the game as similar locks appear over the openings when the Queen boss fight starts which is when you interact with the reactor.

after green card I dont know where to go, i run out of options, Can anyone pls help?
Before the first boss you passed a green door before you got to the save station also if you unlocked the yellow teleport station there is a green door across from it. The game takes inspiration from Metroid (with Samus) so backtracking to locations you explored on the map usually helps you find were you need to go next in the game. Also if you check the map for door openings you can go to those areas to see if the door is a match to any keycard you obtain in the future of your campaign.

Reactions: johnsmith001

boned

Dec 3, 2018
Hotfix for boss 1 blocking doors. Vanilla code doesn't inactivate the boss object after it is killed and therefore it continues to update after death. I know this is compiled IL code and all but there is some real Spaghet in there. v1.8b

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
thks for you guys help, I get to the EVE core, but see a "Thank you for playing demo" and the door in the left is locked. How may I go on? The game says my version is V0.13

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes