4.50 star(s) 117 Votes

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
FPS in the gallery seems to be off if the player goes to it first before starting a save or loading one.

I assume that the censorship is in it because of those "people" that make lets plays of anything just to get some viewers or ad money and yes if you open a private browser that isn't logged into your yt account you can watch lets plays of this game and some other adult games with ads.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I cant start the game, its saying
There should be 'AlienQuest-EVE_Data'
folder next to the executable
reinstall. Also make sure you are downloading version 1.01 from the developers blog (or on page one of the forums). Its a free game. If you still have the issue, then for whatever reason, you need to move the "data" folder in the same directory as where the exe file is, how to file, save data file, and uncensored file.

Ignore the new folder I have there.

Untitled.jpg

boned

Dec 3, 2018
I've put together a 'hardmode' mod for AQE primarily for myself but it seems like it is fairly balanced so I'm sharing it here.
NOTE: Only works with AQE version 1.01
Download mod v1.9b:
Read the readme.txt for installation info.
Changelog:
v1.9b
Now permanently retains all sex counters through restarts after death

v1.9a
Nerfs to new mana gain on attack added for shield (you gain MP on basic attack since v1.8)
Nerf to invuln duration during boss fights (will make mother brain blackhole more dangerous)
Updated for the masochists who want that motherbrain fight difficulty. Sex counters for (M)ounts, (P)Thrusts, (C)reampies, (DP)Dual mounts, (DC)Dual Cums now retain record after death when restarting.

Last edited:

brownee69

Jun 28, 2020
WHile I was trying to unblock some bugged h animation in gallery (I've seen other ppl talk about it), i tried many things and use the death recovering button many times when I was trying to have the good psition I thought necessary to unblock it. But I think I saved the game without rebooting, and now I have 7 deaths, witch means 350 hp less ...
Any idea to cancel it ?
1593796593115.png

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
WHile I was trying to unblock some bugged h animation in gallery (I've seen other ppl talk about it), i tried many things and use the death recovering button many times when I was trying to have the good psition I thought necessary to unblock it. But I think I saved the game without rebooting, and now I have 7 deaths, witch means 350 hp less ...
Any idea to cancel it ?
View attachment 715647
The game got you good :3

More seriously, there's a cheat engine table floating around the thread, so it's very easy to just boost up your HP. Or you could try and finish the game with the HP you have, which shouldn't be that hard looking at your stats. That or restarting if using CE is out of the question.

boned

Dec 3, 2018
I've put together a 'hardmode' mod for AQE primarily for myself but it seems like it is fairly balanced so I'm sharing it here.
NOTE: Only works with AQE version 1.01
Download mod v1.9c: Mega
Read the readme.txt for installation info.

Changelog:
v1.9c
Monsters now will try to mount Ellen less frequently when she has low heat
Monsters will become aroused when Ellen has been knocked down
Updated to v1.9c. This is a small code change which has a big impact on AI. Basically monster AI is very dumb when Ellen has no clothes on, so I've added a new underlying mechanic which allows AI to behave aggressively even when she is naked. They will still rush over to fuck her when she gets knocked down and will much more frequently try to fuck her when she has high heat. Overall though, they still will try to fuck her substantially less frequently. I think this will restore a lot of difficulty of vanilla, cut back grapple loop tedium but still increase overall difficulty with the mod versus vanilla. Let me know if you think this is a good direction after giving it a shot.

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Updated to v1.9c. This is a small code change which has a big impact on AI. Basically monster AI is very dumb when Ellen has no clothes on, so I've added a new underlying mechanic which allows AI to behave aggressively even when she is naked. They will still rush over to fuck her when she gets knocked down and will much more frequently try to fuck her when she is naked. Overall though, they still will try to fuck her substantially less frequently. I think this will restore a lot of difficulty of vanilla, cut back grapple loop tedium but still increase overall difficulty with the mod versus vanilla. Let me know if you think this is a good direction after giving it a shot.
So, I ran around a bit with 1.9c on, and the changes are welcomed and adds a bit of fun. But did something changed about the grabs ? I've never been really good at getting out of them, but now I feel like it's almost impossible to break free, at least from the starting ennemies, haven't tested on xenomorphs and such. Maybe that's just me being bad though :cautious:

boned

Dec 3, 2018
So, I ran around a bit with 1.9c on, and the changes are welcomed and adds a bit of fun. But did something changed about the grabs ? I've never been really good at getting out of them, but now I feel like it's almost impossible to break free, at least from the starting ennemies, haven't tested on xenomorphs and such. Maybe that's just me being bad though :cautious:
You can definitely escape nearly every grab at any heat level as long as your stamina or hp isn't low. Also if you're seeing more than 1 damage per thrust then that monster type will be harder to escape until Ellen has been fucked by a higher level monster in that run. The most efficient way to escape is press left or right as soon as possible after you see the purple pulse graphic appear. That graphic plays when the Hanimation is playing a thrust sound so you can just listen and look at the animation directly for the most accuracy in escaping. The amount of escape awarded decays quickly after the graphic plays, so you can get a lot more awarded by quickly pressing left or right once after the purple pulse graphic begins.

The metroid monster is particularly hard to escape due to the irregular animation rhythm and female xenos are probably one of the easiest to escape because of a long window of no thrust triggering where you can just struggle normally. Any animation that has dual mounting will be more difficult to escape especially if the 2nd monster joins later since they will cut your current struggle roughly in half. All of those quirks seem fine to me during a playthrough.

Last edited:

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Those green flying creatures that grab your face are almost impossible to escape from cause there isn't much to look at to keep some sort of timing going.

I'll give this new version a shot.

Update - Either way works, attack or grab. Having them attack more is probably the better idea. Maybe increase their chances of wanting to grab if their hp is low. and give them more hp back each time they thrust into her.

Maybe add in some beserker rape creatures that pound her really really fast and have increased attack speed. Maybe there is a 10% chances for a room to have one or something and give them a glowing red aura.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes