4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

MasterBuller

May 6, 2020
From what I remember, the green card is at the bottom right corner of the map.

First, make your way to the very bottom left. If you find a Teleporter, your in the right spot. Go directly right from the teleporter, and I think you'll be in a room with 2 triangle headed dudes and 2 hanging eyeball things, and one possessed doorway. Take out the guys before you fight the door, and behind the door is a Save Point. Further right (beyond the Save point) is where the Green Card is. You'll have to earn it though.
Can confirm, you need the purple card to get it though

MasterBuller

May 6, 2020
I really enjoy this game but i'm having a lot of trouble beating the mother brain fight...
Farm some mana potions, obtain the High Jump, Screw Attack and Speed ability, then make a low double jump the closest to its exposed butt-brain as possible to perfom the Screw Attack, use the mana potions to keep the screw attack running, use your spin attack to rapidly stun its claw because when its low on health it tends to do a laser attack that reaches the whole room, also it uses a Void Attack, the black sphere that sucks you in and melts your health, use your speed and super jump to dodge it until it despawns. That's how I beat it, good look pal.

MasterBuller

May 6, 2020
Does anyone know of any mods or updates that will allow you to change her appearance?
Would be awesome to modify her running and naked crouching poses, they look comically broken, like she has scoliosis or something

Last edited:

brojob

Feb 23, 2018
Be the change that you want to see in the world.
How would one go about that?

Would be awesome to modify it's running and naked crouching poses, they look comically broken, like she has scoliosis or something
I don't even mind the animations, I just think her outfit is too skimpy. Like there's no point of it being torn if it's already revealing. Giving a more Samus type look would be better.

Reactions: MasterBuller

sampsamp

Nov 5, 2018
ok i found some bug here. I noticed that in version v1.9c and v1.9d. The amount of hp and mp potions you are able to collect are 5 and 3 respectively. Can anyone confirm this? or is this intended for hard mode from the start?

May 25, 2017
ok i found some bug here. I noticed that in version v1.9c and v1.9d. The amount of hp and mp potions you are able to collect are 5 and 3 respectively. Can anyone confirm this? or is this intended for hard mode from the start?
That's an intended design

I am more confused as to why the doors are glitched as crap. Sometimes they won't open unless you move far enough away from the door or kill all of the nearby enemies, which is a pain in the ass later on with the stamina meter as well.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019

I am more confused as to why the doors are glitched as crap. Sometimes they won't open unless you move far enough away from the door or kill all of the nearby enemies, which is a pain in the ass later on with the stamina meter as well.
Its a locked door system to force the player to fight...sometimes.

boned

Dec 3, 2018

#19 under tips section:
19) Doors will go into security lockdown mode and remain closed as long as monsters are near

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Can confirm, you need the purple card to get it though
You only need the Yellow Card and the Blue Card, in order to get the Green Card. The Purple Card is the last door key that you get, unless your sequence breaking the game. There is a purple door near the Green Card, but you don't even have to open it, as it's just an alternate route to the final Boss, and probably a faster way out of the space station at the end.

The "normal" game progression is:
Yellow Card -> Blue Card -> Green Card -> Orange Card -> Purple Card

Reactions: MasterBuller

sampsamp

Nov 5, 2018
Ok i managed to beat the game with v1.9d. Damn the escaping part is so hard if Ellen has no clothes on and nearby monsters would grab onto you, but i managed to escaped with 3 seconds to spare. Some things i noticed:

1) Big monster AI (Buff guy with Whip on right arm, and Fat guy who shoots out plasma balls out of his stomach) definitely need improvement. Most of time, they won't grab you even when you are crouching next to them, maybe add some sort of ability where they rush you and grab onto you since they are slow, etc)

2) The mini game where you time your arrow keys (left and right) according to the purple light or rhythm is great, but sometimes, i would get lost on which keys do i have to press (is it the left or the right key?) pressing the incorrect key would delay my escape progress, and die.

For example, that annoying green flying slime thingy, holy shit, their fuck rhythm mess me up on which keys i should press next, and i die many times to them. If possible, maybe show some visual when you have to press left key or the right key?

Edit:
3) imo, that purple xenomorph alien is kinda wasted. Two good animations but only spawn on one part of the map, would be great if they could spawn anywhere of the ship :(

Great game and good mod. :)

Last edited:

luxia

May 21, 2018
soo you pay 5$ each month for god know how many time and you didnt get the game when its finished .... sound like a shit deal imho

i m not gonna support this dev for that..

game look good, too bad that deal is pur shit.
Actually the game was free when it was released on the patreon so this is more to support the dev

Reactions: cooldude33

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Actually the game was free when it was released on the patreon so this is more to support the dev
You can just ignore those really old posts; they were wrong back then, as people couldn't be bothered to actually read for themselves before they posted criticism. While Grimhelm did have a monthly pay plan, he stated up front that the game would be $10 when he finished, but that you could buy the game ahead of time, or any amount that you sponsored him with would be automatically put towards the finished product.

The only problem, is that despite having 3 different forms of development websites, Grimhelm didn't post updates in an acceptable manner. Although I never doubted his intentions, given his track record. Dude really needs some social marketing skills, though.

Reactions: cooldude33

boned

Dec 3, 2018
You can just ignore those really old posts; they were wrong back then, as people couldn't be bothered to actually read for themselves before they posted criticism. While Grimhelm did have a monthly pay plan, he stated up front that the game would be $10 when he finished, but that you could buy the game ahead of time, or any amount that you sponsored him with would be automatically put towards the finished product.

The only problem, is that despite having 3 different forms of development websites, Grimhelm didn't post updates in an acceptable manner. Although I never doubted his intentions, given his track record. Dude really needs some social marketing skills, though.
There are a lot of unappreciative cunts that really kill drive so I don't blame him. He could use a PR person to distill all the noise down to something useful and to post updates for him though.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Edit:
3) imo, that purple xenomorph alien is kinda wasted. Two good animations but only spawn on one part of the map, would be great if they could spawn anywhere of the ship :(
Not too many tho, I already struggle to take him down, so having him spawn way more would be quite a difficulty spike. Maybe with less HP/attack tho ?

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
That isn't right. You're suppose to press and hold up. While up is being held, press a. You're actually not using the jump button.

I'll send Grim a message, maybe he will fix the typo.

update - actually, it says up on mine. You might be playing an old version. Make sure you are on version 1.01 which is the latest. After you beat the game, there is a hard mode mod you can try on these forums if you like.
you cant hold jump, you automatically jump when you press it. or is there a diffrence between UP and jump ?

Last edited:

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
you cant hold jump, you automatically jump when you press it. or is there a diffrence between UP and jump ?
The jump button is the z key, not up. Up does nothing if you just press it except for saving your game on those platforms. It also serves as the high jump Up + A (on keyboard).

assuming on the controller its Up + Left Bumper

HowToControl.jpg

Last edited:

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
they mean that "high jump" and normal "jump' are different. the key configs are:
Z = jump (press twice to double jump)
Up + A = High Jump.

Therein lies the difference.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
btw, I came up with an idea for the hard mod.

How about changing the behavior of those cocoons those spiders come out of. Make them come out sooner or even have 2 come out of 1 randomly.

Make it a little bit more difficult to keep your clothes on since they rip it off in 1 hit.

it would be cool if there was a combo goal function. Like if you reach a certain amount without getting hit, you get increased combat capabilities for a limited time. If you get hit, the combo resets. This will help add more of a fun factor to those trying to do speed runs.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
There are a lot of unappreciative cunts that really kill drive so I don't blame him. He could use a PR person to distill all the noise down to something useful and to post updates for him though.
I doubt he could afford that, especially since he released a game that took him like 3 years to finish, for just $10. On DLSite, that would easily sell for like $20 or more. I don't really know what his development situation is, but we got the game.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes