4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Arvie

Sep 28, 2017
I installed that heavy difficulty mod but I honestly cant struggle out of it..
Like how do you do it? Just press left and right every 1-2 seconds? IVe been trying that and I never get above 25%

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I installed that heavy difficulty mod but I honestly cant struggle out of it..
Like how do you do it? Just press left and right every 1-2 seconds? IVe been trying that and I never get above 25%
sorta like a rhythm game with no music, just sound and animation. Try to press left then right as the purple glow effect appears or you can press the keys at the same time Ellen gets her pussy pounded. Note that its harder to escape if your hp/stamina is low and hot meter is too high.

Kuriosos

Jul 1, 2020
Hey there, I did some rounds of this game, was fun, I also made a map with colored doors and items location, should I post it? and is there a way to post it with a spoiler tab so people not interested on looking at it get spoiled?

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Hey there, I did some rounds of this game, was fun, I also made a map with colored doors and items location, should I post it? and is there a way to post it with a spoiler tab so people not interested on looking at it get spoiled?
Use the spoiler button and post the thing inside the the boundaries check with the preview button to make sure your post is as you want it to be. Also a person has made a map but you can check that map to see if yours has something he missed or that you missed. Map Post

Kuriosos

Jul 1, 2020
Use the spoiler button and post the thing inside the the boundaries check with the preview button to make sure your post is as you want it to be. Also a person has made a map but you can check that map to see if yours has something he missed or that you missed. Map Post
Looks much better, at least I know mine it's complete too, thanks

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
i cant make the highjump man, all she does is dodge backwards. it says jump +a but it does not work at all.
That isn't right. You're suppose to press and hold up. While up is being held, press a. You're actually not using the jump button.

I'll send Grim a message, maybe he will fix the typo.

update - actually, it says up on mine. You might be playing an old version. Make sure you are on version 1.01 which is the latest. After you beat the game, there is a hard mode mod you can try on these forums if you like.

Last edited:

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
That isn't right. You're suppose to press and hold up. While up is being held, press a. You're actually not using the jump button.

I'll send Grim a message, maybe he will fix the typo.

update - actually, it says up on mine. You might be playing an old version. Make sure you are on version 1.01 which is the latest. After you beat the game, there is a hard mode mod you can try on these forums if you like.
allright i will try doing that, but i am playing on 1.01 and it says form me A + UP.

wigglysausage4cats

Apr 13, 2019
Hey guys, just wanted to share that it seems like HardMode has a bug where your upgrades are lost forever if you die without saving with them. For example, you load > pick up a +hp item > die > resurrect > upgrade is gone both from your items and the level. Is this known? Can it be fixed?

sampsamp

Nov 5, 2018
Hey guys, just wanted to share that it seems like HardMode has a bug where your upgrades are lost forever if you die without saving with them. For example, you load > pick up a +hp item > die > resurrect > upgrade is gone both from your items and the level. Is this known? Can it be fixed?
I encounter the same issue as you too. I noticed that selecting gameover screen instead doesn't have any effect on your upgrades when you die. Can you confirm that?

MasterBuller

May 6, 2020
Edit: Nevermind I was using an old version that I got from a fb page, everything is fine in the current version

Last edited:

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
kinda disappointed that mother brain didn't have an ero motion when you die. or was it a glitch that two of the cgs didn't ever show up? i mean the last two machine arm ones. also, for some reason, the poison enemy's (or at least it was in the 12b and 13a builds that i were familiar with, but now nerfed) 2nd motion didn't seem to trigger no matter how much i tried?
i checked with the older ver. , but that 2nd motion was also just as random to get, but not overtly impossible to get.

and actually happy that grim left out progressive builds. if anything, he seemed a bit tired or was having a reclusive period during his inactivity

boned

Dec 3, 2018
I've put together a 'hardmode' mod for AQE primarily for myself but it seems like it is fairly balanced so I'm sharing it here.
NOTE: Only works with AQE version 1.01
Download mod v1.9d: Mega
Read the readme.txt for installation info.

What it does:
Adds->
-Stamina (top new resource bar)
-Arousal (mid new resource bar)
-Heat (bottom new resource bar)
and new mechanics primarily around sex encounters and these new resources, often increasing game difficulty, exposure to sexual content and increasing total playtime.
Records creampie, thrust, mount counts for your current run.

Changelog:
v1.9d
Whip monster AI is more responsive
Low level monsters have faster base speed
Doors lock when monsters are near distance from 14 -> 22
Fixed a save issue

v1.9c
Monsters now will try to mount Ellen less frequently when she has low heat
Monsters will become aroused when Ellen has been knocked down

**Edit: Updated to v1.9d
Updated. Bugfix & AI changes.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes