4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

boned

Dec 3, 2018
V18a is clearly under tested as the doors don't even open after the first boss is killed and female grunts on a clean save while on a previous save(at the final boss) the Queen still seems to have it same dumb down behavior. This makes it one of the first unplayable updates that I played as I started on v14. If these versions are going to be tested further it would be wised to have a set of backup saved at bosses from one save for testing purposes before uploading and releasing.
You complain a whole lot about free things that you don't even have to use when playing AQ:E. Usually people just fuck off when they don't like something.
**Edit: hardmode mod v1.8b is fine probably

Last edited:

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
boned wasn't paying attention, got caught but found that the struggle bar doesn't increase against these little guys under certain conditions. I"m not sure what those conditions are but for ex, I can struggle out if I was caught by something else first, then caught by the little guys afterwards.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

boned

Dec 3, 2018
boned wasn't paying attention, got caught but found that the struggle bar doesn't increase against these little guys under certain conditions. I"m not sure what those conditions are but for ex, I can struggle out if I was caught by something else first, then caught by the little guys afterwards.

View attachment 701094
Good infos, I'll check it out soon. Gonna roll in a buncha other changes mentioned by z3r0nx before uploading first.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
You complain a whole lot about free things that you don't even have to use when playing AQ:E. Usually people just fuck off when they don't like something.
**Edit: hardmode mod v1.8b is fine probably
Complain is a synonym of criticize which is related to critique, while I do state things that I don't find to work that well in the hard mode mod I normally always tried to explain why they didn't work in relation to the base game to give incite to my reasons which like any criticism can lead to improvement as why yes saying things are good is nice for moral but they are usually the most useless criticism any creator can receive if they wish to improve their work. People stating problems are what usually leads to the best versions of a piece.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Complain is a synonym of criticize which is related to critique, while I do state things that I don't find to work that well in the hard mode mod I normally always tried to explain why they didn't work in relation to the base game to give incite to my reasons which like any criticism can lead to improvement as why yes saying things are good is nice for moral but they are usually the most useless criticism any creator can receive if they wish to improve their work. People stating problems are what usually leads to the best versions of a piece.
You have my respect. I think the main issue here is English just isn't your first language. It can be difficult to read your posts sometimes and understand the "tone," but I think we all get the general idea. The next step now is just to wait and find bugs along the way. I've given out my opinion already but its up to the modder on how he wants to do things. I'm happy with the results so far.

Holidays so haven't finished 1.8b yet and I have my family over :( can't really play this right now :rolleyes:

madmarxxxman

Dec 20, 2018
Hey thanks for this! Any plans of making it compatible with the original save files? Perhaps a tool to transform them back and forth?

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Ok, finished 1.8b without any further issues.

There were times I forgot the door doesn't open anymore and I got gangbanged xD Its a nice touch.
Its difficult to struggle now when your hp is low, high heat and low stamina as it should be. Previously it was too easy.

During the countdown, I swear there are more monsters.... maybe its my imagination? xD
struggle bar increases during this time to escape faster
And having mp regenerate as you go through doors makes escaping to your ship a lot faster.

Creature AI moment (vanilla) -

If I was nude though, he acts very differently :)

Last edited:

tag111

Jun 30, 2017
A bunch have mentioned it, but that Mother brain enemy is harder than the final Boss. For both bosses I only had to use one attack, shielding and some strategic Maneuvering, but its easier to slip up on the mother brain. For the final boss used sheilding to get close then used the spin attack at her feet. Mother brain required using a bit of sheilding plus the jumping screw attack in the right way.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes