4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
This is just speculation, but I think they might go up the 'surface' now.

Given how much talent for one person can have, it might come as no surprise that they have been scouted for good work that possibly gives them good pay and they have no problem with it. Which in turn, makes them unable to continue this even as a hobby or passion project. I suspected that the same thing might go for Pixel Factory too.

Still, just speculation. It might be something as simple as hanging their hat or indefinite hiatus for various reasons. It's a loss that this industry needs to process a bit but I gotta respect their choice or story.

But who knows? They might suddenly show up after a couple of years with a new project to present. Until then, I always appreciated what Grimhelm created.

The fact that they improved with every release of their new project still is always astonishing to tune in, whether will that happen again would remain to be seen.

dane12154

May 26, 2020
I created a small mod for the vanilla game. Meet

Horny Eve

With this mod, Eve can screw enemies to death (a different type of "screw")
It has only minor changes:
  • When escaping from an H-Scene, the monster(s) get damage equivalent to 1 weapon hit (respects weapon, ATK, CRT)
  • When an H-Scene finishes, the monster(s) get damage eq to 3 weapon hits
  • When an H-Scene finishes, Eve heals 20% of her HP (yes, when double-teamed, heals 40%)
  • Eve can grab enemies and start an H-Scene, by pressing L-Trigger/L-Shift + Attack
  • Includes Julien the King's fix for showing the missing H-Scene (see here)
As the H-Damage is minor, respectable enemies still need quite a lot of pounding (either way) to finish. The only real benefit is the healing, but you have to wait until a scene is finished, which takes some time.

This mod is 100% compatibile with AQE (1.01), so you can install/uninstall without affecting save games.

Installation:
Simply extract and copy the DLL to {Game Folder}\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed. Make a backup of the original DLL just in case.

UPDATE
I did some integration with other mods, namely:
  • Cheat Mod (both version), see Cheat Mod Request
  • KMod (latest version as of now), see KMod
  • A mixed version with Cheat, KMod and Horny Eve
All can be found in the new AQE_HornyEve_addins. Together with the source code, if any other modder want to add it to their mod (you have my permission ;))
The file contains a readme with details

UPDATE v1.1
The updated mod only gives you HP when the monster dies after finishing the scene.
Also, HP gain is now capped by the monster's max HP, meaning weak enemies won't give you too much.

The rar contains all addins as before + source.

When using with Kmod, there are some minor tweaks that countereffect the Kmod difficulity:
  • in Kmod, after an H-Scene finishes, the monster heals. This made it very unlikely to kill a monster this way.
    V1.1 of Horny Eve counters this. But beware: if you didn't kill the monster, it will heal (and get stronger!)
  • in Kmod, when an H-Scene finishes, your mana is greatly reduced. Horny Eve counters this (in V1.1 only if the monster was killed)
  • Eve can grab enemies and start an H-Scene, by pressing L-Trigger/L-Shift + Attack
im still searching how eve can grab enemy (i didnt know the L Trigger/L-Shift button is)

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
im still searching how eve can grab enemy (i didnt know the L Trigger/L-Shift button is)
Don't want to be a condescending asshole or anything, but

in case you use controller
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in case you use keyboard

If it is none of above because you're interested in modding the game (which is likely what you are looking for)
  • <Input.GetKey(KeyCode.LeftShift)> for L shift or Left Shift
  • <Input.GetAxis("L_Trigger") < 0f> for L Trigger or Left Trigger
Please refer to the mod documentation in "changes.txt"

*** Please note that not all enemy can fuck main character***

dane12154

May 26, 2020
Don't want to be a condescending asshole or anything, but

in case you use controller

in case you use keyboard

If it is none of above because you're interested in modding the game (which is likely what you are looking for)
  • <Input.GetKey(KeyCode.LeftShift)> for L shift or Left Shift
  • <Input.GetAxis("L_Trigger") < 0f> for L Trigger or Left Trigger
Please refer to the mod documentation in "changes.txt"

*** Please note that not all enemy can fuck main character***
much of thanks

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
one question.

why?
Dude just delete the comment, lol

TBH, although the game can be downloaded here, since Grim has stop receiving money from Patreon, it would be better to "buy" this game (or his other game) from DLsite.com, which if you think that the price tag is a little bit too steep, you can either wait for sale, or use the coupon.

Reactions: bloodmane

ultramouzer

May 23, 2021
How do I uninstall Kmod?

also an issue I've noticed when using KMod. Sex decreases her contraceptive be a ton but killing enemies barely increases it back. could there be a way to increase her sanity back to calm quickly? I think it would be nice if her sanity just gradually heals over time or at the ship.

I also hate how easy it is to just accidentally use hp potions.

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
How do I uninstall Kmod?
1. Replace the modded Assembly-CSharp.dll with the original Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. Replace the modded .assets file with the backed up .assets file(s)

left trigger+attack does not grab (i get the normal attack animation and it just damages enemies like a normal attack. I have stripped her as well before attempting)
Not all enemy can fuck player character

Sex decreases her contraceptive be a ton but killing enemies barely increases it back.
If you go back to the ship, you will get additional contraceptive value back, and if you kill a lot, you get additional contraceptive value back a lot.

cloud there be a way to increase her sanity back to calm quickly?
The way to claim sanity back is using MP Potion.

I also hate how easy it is to just accidentally use hp potions.
This also happen in the base game.

ultramouzer

May 23, 2021
1. Replace the modded Assembly-CSharp.dll with the original Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. Replace the modded .assets file with the backed up .assets file(s)
Tried this and it no longer recognizes my save files. reinstalling the mod brings them back though.

If you go back to the ship, you will get additional contraceptive value back, and if you kill a lot, you get additional contraceptive value back a lot.
Did this but I still don't seem to gain much.

The way to claim sanity back is using MP Potion.

where can i farm MP potions?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Tried this and it no longer recognizes my save files. reinstalling the mod brings them back though.
I'm pretty sure I did warn about backing up the save file before

Did this but I still don't seem to gain much.
You may have to kill a lot more
I suggest you go to the place where there are a lot of xenomorph egg.

where can i farm MP potions?
It mostly drop from big monster and xenomorph, but from the code it seem like the chance for the potion to drop is 30%, which I think I might have to tweak it to make it drop more frequent.

merikanthus

Feb 18, 2021
Hi

I have an announcement : THE KMOD IS HERE!!!!

Here are the list of feature

Since I'm very new to modding scene, there might be some bugs.​
If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
For programming, text stuff, art stuff​
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
*EDIT*​
From now on, will this post in this format for ease of use(maybe).​
*PSA*
Since Grimhelm already stop receiving his money in Patreon, the only way, probably, to support him right now is through buying his game from DLsite.com.
you can buy the game . The price might be a little bit steep so you can wait for the sale if you want to (I literally bought the game during the new years sale when the price went down to around 3 USD).
I'd like to ask a few things regarding the KMod:

1. How do I change the difficulty? The instructions say to follow the instructions provided at the ship, but I see nothing nor can I do anything except heal, get the contraception thing, and save.
2. Is there a way to turn off pregnancy features?
3. I read from the earlier posts that you can regain contraceptives from killing enemies. I've killed quite a few alien zombies and flyers, as well as some of the Metroid-esque enemies, but going back to the ship doesn't regenerate the contraceptives. What gives?

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
1. How do I change the difficulty? The instructions say to follow the instructions provided at the ship, but I see nothing nor can I do anything except heal, get the contraception thing, and save.
There should be a prompt at the bottom of the screen when you standing on the ship's platform.

2. Is there a way to turn off pregnancy features?
You have to play the version that does not have a pregnancy game over features.

3. I read from the earlier posts that you can regain contraceptives from killing enemies. I've killed quite a few alien zombies and flyers, as well as some of the Metroid-esque enemies, but going back to the ship doesn't regenerate the contraceptives. What gives?
Not all enemy gives contraceptive value back.
For the enemy that give you the contraceptive value back, when you kill it, you will hear "potion used"" sound.
Hint
1. クモ
2. 犬
3. 卵
4. 卵から生まれたクモ
5. 飛んでいるレーザーシューター

When get back to the ship, although I did code the value to go back up once you get on the platform, to be sure, try using that platform to save the game.

merikanthus

Feb 18, 2021
There should be a prompt at the bottom of the screen when you standing on the ship's platform.

You have to play the version that does not have a pregnancy game over features.

Not all enemy gives contraceptive value back.
For the enemy that give you the contraceptive value back, when you kill it, you will hear "potion used"" sound.
Hint
1. クモ
2. 犬
3. 卵
4. 卵から生まれたクモ
5. 飛んでいるレーザーシューター

When get back to the ship, although I did code the value to go back up once you get on the platform, to be sure, try using that platform to save the game.
Does it have to do with the Xenovac she takes?

Regarding the KMod variant I got, it's the one with the filename "KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionAnother.7z," which should imply there's no pregnancy feature. However, the contraceptive is still there, which would say that pregnancy is still active. Was I supposed to get the one that has "Modified" in parantheses (brackets)?

Thanks for your time.

ultramouzer

May 23, 2021
Where in the code should I go to try and change the following?:

Remap buttons for controller
increase potion spawn rate

Also whenever I try to use edit method via dnSpy, I keep getting a ton of errors. Even things like using System and using UnityEngine show up as errors, even though I haven't changed any of the code yet.

Untitled.png

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Does it have to do with the Xenovac she takes?
Yes

Regarding the KMod variant I got, it's the one with the filename "KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionAnother.7z," which should imply there's no pregnancy feature. However, the contraceptive is still there, which would say that pregnancy is still active. Was I supposed to get the one that has "Modified" in parantheses (brackets)?
Regarding the contraceptive value
Both non-pregnancy and pregnancy version will still show the "contraceptive value" however, one does not affect gameplay, mainly for roleplaying, and other one does effect both gameplay and roleplaying.

If the file does not have the word "pregnancy" written there, then it does not has pregnancy game over.

If you ask me should I get the "modified" or not, I recommended that you should get it because it's more up-to-date.

Reactions: merikanthus

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Where in the code should I go to try and change the following?:

Remap buttons for controller
increase potion spawn rate

Also whenever I try to use edit method via dnSpy, I keep getting a ton of errors. Even things like using System and using UnityEngine show up as errors, even though I haven't changed any of the code yet.

View attachment 2741468
Check Monster/Make_Potion()

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes