myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@OneManVN

Sweet Caroline was the one that I wanted to go after followed by the older sister and agent and can't remember if there are anymore girls then that as it's been awhile since I played it. I just only remembered the youngest sister the most.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@OneManVN

Sweet Caroline was the one that I wanted to go after followed by the older sister and agent and can't remember if there are anymore girls then that as it's been awhile since I played it. I just only remembered the youngest sister the most.
Yup, and she'll be even more active real soon *evil grin* can't tell you more right now though.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Played all the paths in the latest update and it's so damn good, can't believe I waited this long to deviate from the love path. Still my favorite of course, but you've made a believer out of me on the other haha. Thanks OMVN!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..tried the harem path..there be sex in them thar hills!!!..thats all i'll say :p
will play other routes tomorrow...gonna eat some lasagna then hit the sack..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alison Fall of the Apple Remaster. v0.5.1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.01.2020

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I dunno whats going on with the plot but I like this dom path lol. Are you sure paths lead to the same ending though? I fast skipped through the other paths and they seem super different story wise. Will we get to dom the little sis and like wife of Ricky and their daughter too?

Reactions: renpy8

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I dunno whats going on with the plot but I like this dom path lol. Are you sure paths lead to the same ending though? I fast skipped through the other paths and they seem super different story wise. Will we get to dom the little sis and like wife of Ricky and their daughter too?
The paths are quite different, I believe he's said before that love is the main path though.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018

Overview:
Thank you for your interest in my game. In Alison you will play as Michael. A highly trained X military veteran, currently working as a police officer in NYC. Michael rescues a young girl/woman named Alison from a terrible fate in his daily routine as a police officer. From that moment Michael's entire life is thrown in to chaos. It will be up to you to decide how you intend to progress the story. The story will branch out in to three roads at a specific time and place. The choices are as follows. Professional, Gentle, Cold.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-25
Release Date: 2019-03-21
Developer/Publisher: OneManVN - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Developer Info:

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac:
- -

View attachment 179479 View attachment 179480 View attachment 179481 View attachment 179482 View attachment 179715 View attachment 180657 View attachment 180658 View attachment 240358 View attachment 240359 View attachment 240360 View attachment 240361
Nice work, me likey! ;)

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.3.5!

PC (139MB): - - - -
Mac (133MB): - - - -

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes