Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Love is the longest path. Harem is the second-longest, it is also getting another patch this coming month (September.) All in all, I'd say there are hours of content in it combined. Hope you manage to unlock all the content.
Ehh.. Might try love or harem eventually. Right now wanted dom/pet route.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There are no surprises in my game. I know how touchy people get if they see something they do not like. They have seizures, followed by hyperventilation and foaming out the mouth. So, no surprises ever. Everything will be boringly labeled and warnings everywhere alongside an exit this scene or avoid now (99% of times.) Rarely are you forced to see something. And if you are, it's never changing.
eh, i'm fine with it so long as they look like a woman.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
I am just starting out playing any of these adult visual novels, a friend of mine just directed me to this site and mentioned that I should also check out this game. It looks interesting, but I just have a couple of questions, I see it says 3 different paths, and they sound pretty different. Since the "love" path is the story, as the OP says, should I play that one first, or will I miss something if I play one of the other paths first?

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I am just starting out playing any of these adult visual novels, a friend of mine just directed me to this site and mentioned that I should also check out this game. It looks interesting, but I just have a couple of questions, I see it says 3 different paths, and they sound pretty different. Since the "love" path is the story, as the OP says, should I play that one first, or will I miss something if I play one of the other paths first?
You may get a few spoilers on character names and some story. However, they are all different games. So, not much on the spoiler scale.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Why dont you try em all

Reactions: OneManVN

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
You may get a few spoilers on character names and some story. However, they are all different games. So, not much on the spoiler scale.
Hi, thanks for the response. So it's not really important which I play first, but love is considered the true story?

Why dont you try em all
Once I finish downloading and try it, if I like the game I probably will try all of them. I'm sure everyone has a personal preference, but I am leaning towards wanting to check out the "dom" route first.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hi, thanks for the response. So it's not really important which I play first, but love is considered the true story?

Once I finish downloading and try it, if I like the game I probably will try all of them. I'm sure everyone has a personal preference, but I am leaning towards wanting to check out the "dom" route first.
If you do, know that it has two paths. I like to give choices, as well as a variety of content. Some that may or may not be to your liking. Read warnings when they appear and decide. As a bonus here is what to do to unlock all of the content in Dom. If you play the affection path in dom, it is short. The dominant path is a bit longer. However, it requires a bit of lewdness, so choose the sniffing option and then choose I dropped something. From there on chose all dom points to unlock the entire content. In my opinion, it doesn't really matter which path you play first. They are all very different. However, love is indeed the true story of the Alison adventure.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Have to agree with you there, Now aint you glad we didnt get left with a cliffhangga before he opens that door?

I Know I am.
Yeah, I figured waiting three months to know what happens next was a bit too brutal.

Reactions: Red469

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Dom route is probably the shortest, Love is by far the longest route at the moment! They are all quite different, so it really is like playing three different games, but with the same characters.

Reactions: ClaireBear

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
The reason I was interested in the dom route is the review I read, the first one that comes up when you hit reviews at the top, said that the dom route has the option to have a loving dom relationship, which I like to see.

Reactions: Canade and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The reason I was interested in the dom route is the review I read, the first one that comes up when you hit reviews at the top, said that the dom route has the option to have a loving dom relationship, which I like to see.
Come October you will see more of it. Sadly, Dom; was the least developed one. Until I forced it, on a 3 months cycle. Now no matter what, every three months or so it gets an update.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes